Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is allowed to post on this Religion Forum

Seriously... Religion forum... worst idea ever.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ephesians 2:8-9-

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bryan, this is what happens to everyone who encounters the likes of Nang and her counter-parts. It really isn't conducive to forum membership to constantly be subjected to this kind of judgmental abuse. I haven't figured out if it's simply a matter of wanting attention, or if it's some covert attempt at subversion. It's an unwanted distraction for most of us, and as far as I'm concerned is not adherent to the guidelines. Just my flea-bitten opinion.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    At least it keeps them out of the science forum.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    No one really cared much about the impact of the religion forum until this small group began their abuses.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

I have a solution that will end all this bickering.

Only allow RJB the ability to post in the religion forum.

The way these people so disrespectfully challenge Bryan on his own property is appalling to me. It's as if they believe that they are privileged.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have a solution that will end all this bickering.

Only allow RJB the ability to post in the religion forum.

Ephesians 2:8-9-

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Bryan, this is what happens to everyone who encounters the likes of Nang and her counter-parts. It really isn't conducive to forum membership to constantly be subjected to this kind of judgmental abuse. I haven't figured out if it's simply a matter of wanting attention, or if it's some covert attempt at subversion. It's an unwanted distraction for most of us, and as far as I'm concerned is not adherent to the guidelines. Just my flea-bitten opinion.
    If this Religion Forum was established to only allow the owner's beliefs, (or only the views of his favorite contributors) then the owner should have specified this is the rule.

Of course, myself and a few others are a distraction from the status quo, but different views (on a supposedly libertarian site) should be welcomed, entertained, and contemplated at least, in order to build an opposing rationale according to intelligence, and not just refused in pure ignorance and without biblical reason.

This is not a private club . . . this is a political website promoting freedom and liberty.

Is this concept to be lost, according to religious bias and hatred for other views?

If so, this Religion Forum makes a farce of all the other discussions . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    If this Religion Forum was established to only allow the owner's beliefs, (or only the views of his favorite contributors) then the owner should have specified this is the rule.

Of course, myself and a few others are a distraction from the status quo, but different views (on a supposedly libertarian site) should be welcomed, entertained, and contemplated at least, in order to build an opposing rationale according to intelligence, and not just refused in pure ignorance and without biblical reason.

This is not a private club . . . this is a political website promoting freedom and liberty.

Is this concept to be lost, according to religious bias and hatred for other views?

The rules are quite clearly spelled out and have been quoted for you to easily see a number of times. I don't know how you're coming up with this especially:
    or the rest of your post.
    For example:
    It absolutely is a private club. It has an owner who reserves the right to remove people who violate his rules regarding the property. As they say, "love it or leave it".

(Let me be clear that I am not talking about quashing/censoring differing opinions. This is one of the most tolerant forums on the interwebz within the bounds of its mission statement, rules, etc. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This forum is private, Nang. The owner can do whatever he wants. He's made it MORE than perfectly clear what his guidelines are for this forum, and he respectfully answered your questions, to which you DISrespectfully responded. I know you and your ilk like to bait, and have circular arguments about how you are the only authority on the Bible, and the rest of us are unrepentant, unregenerate, anti-Christs - But guess what, it is getting tiresome. And if you continue down this fine-line road you are walking, I'm guessing it won't be long and you won't be welcomed here by anyone, including the owner of this site. And you will have no one but yourself to blame. So if it's so important for you to constantly produce threads like this one, and to express your particular brand of Christianity, then I suggest you try to humble yourself a little bit. Something you have yet to do.

Bryan, you are an unfair and biased Moderator. Just because you own this site, does not give you license to oppose the truths of God
    [mod delete]

This forum is private, Nang.
    What?

The owner can do whatever he wants.
    Agreed . . . but he has put this site on the global internet. That is not PRIVATE.

He's made it MORE than perfectly clear what his guidelines are for this forum, and he respectfully answered your questions, to which you DISrespectfully responded.
    I have not violated the forum rules, for the forum rules do not prohibit views that differ with Bryan's, Deborah's, TER's, or Terry1's. If those are the actual rules of this forum, then my OP is demanding clarification .

Is this Religion Forum truly "private" and restricted to what you, Bryan, TER, and Terry want to interpret as being Christianity?

Just say say so, and then all readers will recognize this site as a political and religious cult. .

I know you and your ilk like to bait, and have circular arguments about how you are the only authority on the Bible, and the rest of us are unrepentant, unregenerate, anti-Christs - But guess what, it is getting tiresome. And if you continue down this fine-line road you are walking, I'm guessing it won't be long and you won't be welcomed here by anyone, including the owner of this site. And you will have no one but yourself to blame. So if it's so important for you to constantly produce threads like this one, and to express your particular brand of Christianity, then I suggest you try to humble yourself a little bit. Something you have yet to do.
    Bah . . . give answer to the points in my OP, or just do not post at all . . .

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post

(Let me be clear that I am not talking about quashing/censoring differing opinions.
    Then what are you talking about?

This is one of the most tolerant forums on the interwebz within the bounds of its mission statement, rules, etc. )
    It has proven to be otherwise . . .

Persons are being moderated and banned, while favored posters get away with literal murder expressed from their hearts, that are manifested in unbiblical teachings.
    Last edited by Nang; 04-20-2014 at 09:39 PM.

What a bunch of ridiculous sniveling. RPF's own black hole of emotional need.
    "The Patriarch"

Persons are being moderated and banned, while favored posters get away with literal murder expressed from their hearts, that are manifested in unbiblical teachings.
    Did AquaBuddha get banned again? He seemed like such a decent chap before the religion subforum was created.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What a bunch of ridiculous sniveling. RPF's own black hole of emotional need.
    Perhaps OP should call Stef Molyneux for therapy?
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Did AquaBuddha get banned again? He seemed like such a decent chap before the religion subforum was created.
    Yeah, I remember he used to be decent back when he just posted about politics all the time. He just seems like a completely different person now, and not for the better.

What?

Agreed . . . but he has put this site on the global internet. That is not PRIVATE.
    Sigh....it's almost pointless trying to have a discussion with you. This forum is private in that it is private property, Nang. You would understand the importance of that if you would take the time to find out the philosophy of Dr. Paul.

I have not violated the forum rules, for the forum rules do not prohibit views that differ with Bryan's, Deborah's, TER's, or Terry1's. If those are the actual rules of this forum, then my OP is demanding clarification .
    I can think of at least 3 violations you have committed. You need to read this again: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-lack-thereof

Is this Religion Forum truly "private" and restricted to what you, Bryan, TER, and Terry want to interpret as being Christianity?
    I don't think a single one of us have ever claimed that our beliefs are the one and only true belief. You, on the other hand, make that claim constantly, and you do it in a very condescending manner which has been seen even in this thread.

Just say say so, and then all readers will recognize this site as a political and religious cult. .
    Case in point.

Bah . . . give answer to the points in my OP, or just do not post at all . .
    LOL!
    Last edited by Deborah K; 04-20-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Perhaps OP should call Stef Molyneux for therapy?
    Most often we are the change that we seek when we stop for a second and ask ourselves what it is that we can do better instead of just reacting to that which we oppose. Demands a bit of courage though. Humilty even.

Sigh....it's almost pointless trying to have a discussion with you.
    This is an example of total disingenuousness . . .

You tell me off, tell me to go away, and then make it out you want to discuss with me? LOL.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

This forum is private in that it is private property, Nang. You would understand the importance of that if you would take the time to find out the philosophy of Dr. Paul.
    FYI, my husband and I have privately owned discussions sites (2) but we always allowed public discussion. And what philosophy does Dr. Paul hold that demands a public web site established in his name, disallow free speech and opinion? You tell me . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Probably just ignore the person who says that. There's an ignore button that you can click on to ignore anyone you're having trouble getting along with.
    Either that or just don't respond to posts. I do not use "ignore" personally..

but I do ignore some posts. and sometimes I post and walk away.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This is an example of total disingenuousness . . .

You tell me off, tell me to go away, and then make it out you want to discuss with me? LOL.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

FYI, my husband and I have privately owned discussions sites (2) but we always allowed public discussion. And what philosophy does Dr. Paul hold that demands a public web site established in his name, disallow free speech and opinion? You tell me . . .
    Twisted logic as per usual. Not going to be baited this time, Nang. You are one human being in serious need of humbling. I'm sure this is not news to someone like you. Let the chips fall where they may.

Twisted logic as per usual. Not going to be baited this time, Nang. You are one human being in serious need of humbling. I'm sure this is not news to someone like you. Let the chips fall where they may.
    Translation of Deborah K: "No answers come to mind to rebut my empty accusations."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    //
    Lookit what I found...

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    CURSES UPON THY HOUSE!!!1!111!!! :P

Everything in here keeps getting to personal.

Translation of Deborah K: "No answers come to mind to rebut my empty accusations."
    Nang, your true colors have been exposed. It's clear to anyone reading this thread that you enjoy baiting people, and insulting them, while sitting on your high horse. I usually try to refrain from responding to your threads and posts but your trashing of Bryan, the OWNER of this forum, was just too much.

Keep going Nang, as the saying goes: give her enough rope and she'll hang herself...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast