Thread: Rep Stockman Charges Obama Admin. Acted Illegally at Bundy Ranch

Rep Stockman Charges Obama Admin. Acted Illegally at Bundy Ranch

Rep Stockman Charges Obama Admin. Acted Illegally at Bundy Ranch

http://powderedwigsociety.com/2014/0...y-bundy-ranch/

Quote Originally Posted by from Article
    He cites a severe violation of U.S. Code — 43 U.S.C. Section 1733, Subsection C

The letter included a section of the U.S. Code — 43 U.S.C. Section 1733, Subsection C — stating exactly that point. [Emphasis Stockman's]
    • “When the Secretary determines that assistance is necessary in enforcing Federal laws and regulations relating to the public lands or their resources he shall offer a contract to appropriate local officials having law enforcement authority within their respective jurisdictions with the view of achieving maximum feasible reliance upon local law enforcement officials in enforcing such laws and regulations.”

Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 04-19-2014 at 10:24 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Has Rand Paul called James Comey and Eric Holder and asked exactly what was discussed with Harry Reid and if, as Harry Reid stated, a task force has been formed what exactly is that task force's Constitutional authority?

The feds remind me of a school bully.
    They take your lunch money, give you wedgies, sometimes beat you up, and when you fight back they cry and ask, "Why'd you go and do that for? That's mean. Hey everybody, he's mean! He's a bully!"
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 04-19-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Thanks so much for posting this, there is a small sliver of hope for America after all!

Every single meeting by unrepresented federal agencies... need to have all their teleconferences/communications recorded and posted online for the American people to listen. Hell the NSA records everything of the American citizens, "what's good for the goose..."

This way, they don't get away with conspiring to destroy any part of the citizen's life without the people knowing exactly how it was; planned, executed, and completed. Public officials and government agencies need to be monitored and recorded more so than the American people, because the hypocrisy, corruption, racketeering, influence, and tyranny are on steroids these days.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-20-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Has Rand Paul called James Comey and Eric Holder and asked exactly what was discussed with Harry Reid and if, as Harry Reid stated, a task force has been formed what exactly is that task force's Constitutional authority?
    It may piss off some people here, but in my opinion, Rand Paul has been nothing short of disappointing over the matter. I thought attacking Reid was like red-meat for conservatives. This is his chance to: (A) Make Reid look bad (B) Defend constitutional rights, and (C) gain 'prez points' for a 2016 run.

But, especially, if he's gonna step up to the plate, he needs to do so before the game's over for Bundy.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-20-2014 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    It may piss off some people here, but in my opinion, Rand Paul has been nothing short of disappointing over the matter. I thought attacking Reid was like red-meat for conservatives. This is his chance to: (A) Make Reid look bad (B) Defend constitutional rights, and (C) gain 'prez points' for a 2016 run.

But, especially, if he's gonna step up to the plate, he needs to do so before the game's over for Bundy.
    I agree with you and his lack of action disappoints me, not your pointing it out.

However, Steve Stockman has impressed me with his actions. Kudos to him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish Stockman hadn't ran for senate, it's going to suck losing him

Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    I agree with you and his lack of action disappoints me, not your pointing it out.

However, Steve Stockman has impressed me with his actions. Kudos to him.
    My main concern is that if Reid is allowed to maintain the offensive on Bundy, then public sentiment may shift towards Reid's 'domestic terrorist' point of view. But if Reid is bogged down in scandal, then no one is going to want to believe what he says about Bundy supporters anyway. So, it's really morphing into a missed opportunity.

And yes, most definitely kudos to Stockman. If he's going to go out anyway, he needs to take that bastard Reid down with him. Stockman has nothing to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.