Thread: Texas police officer lays out biblical case for killing

Texas police officer lays out biblical case for killing

WICHITA FALLS, Texas - (WICHITA FALLS, Texas) --- SWAT Officer Charlie Eipper lowered his head to his rifle, peered through his Simmons scope, searched for his target, and fired.

When he killed a man in the line of duty on Jan. 10, 1999, he was confident that Jesus Christ condoned — even supported — his use of deadly force.

He spelled out his convictions — and the Bible’s support for them — in his book “Jesus Christ on Killing,” self-published March 5.

The book is available on Amazon.
    In the early days, Eipper — a devoted follower of Christ — said he was misinformed about how Jesus viewed his mission of protection and defense. He’d been told killing of any kind was wrong, which was a troubling stance in his line of work.
    After three years of intense study for the writing of his book, he is articulate on the subject of Jesus Christ and killing and eager to share it with other military and law enforcement colleagues and Christians.
    “When Jesus comes back, he will be the man of war. When he comes back, there will be a whole lot of killing going on. Scripture says that (Jesus) is going to be the one doing it. Our Savior will be going to battle. Finally, Israel will see their national salvation occurring.”
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/t...se-for-killing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Scary $#@!!

A drug war jihadist...

Two things he missed:

1. One, he isn't Jesus Christ.
    2. Two, he is the type of person that Jesus will not be happy with when He returns.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

yes he must kill all infidels that's what jesus meant when he said " i give you one more command, to love each other"

see right there?
    love means kill without due process

talk about blind guides and wolves in sheep's clothing

oh well
    KILLERS
    GONNA
    KILL

NEXT...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Two things he missed:

1. One, he isn't Jesus Christ.
    2. Two, he is the type of person that Jesus will not be happy with when He returns.
    He seems to think of himself as a prophet....

“The reason I can call it ‘Jesus Christ on Killing’ — it’s the spirit of Christ that has been the inspiration for any prophet to speak or write,” he said.

Number 31:19 said to keep soldiers involved in killings in a separate camp to purify before again mixing with others.

We've really lost this in modern times. After wars, men would join monasteries for a more contemplative life and to do penance. This isn't just Christianity, but throughout the world. Men need a time to contemplate what had happened before raising families.

Now it's, "Get a job you bum," "Become a cop," "Can't cope? Get some drugs from the VA..." The hell holes called VA hospitals have replace monasteries. To just justify it in ones mind and move on proudly is sociopathic-- Literally, it's sick.

Our society is screwed. I really think if a police officer kills (for good or bad), he should get another job. Not just for his own sanity, but this man has a badge to prey on society with his baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The cover has a man carrying a fallen comrade-- The cover can't even face his own "reality." SMH

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Broadly speaking, he's got some good points. However, he distorts the meaning of the text to suit his bias. This is one reason why we have the Church folks-so heretical wackos don't make up gospels of justification for murder and mayhem which have nothing to do with the Gospel of Christ out of thin air. It seems he's informed more by Isiah and other ancient prophets than the synoptic Gospels or the rest of the NT. It's also possible that he made up his own literal interpretation of Matthew 10:34-42. However he came up with this nonsense, it's not biblical. I'm almost tempted to check out the book to see how he came up with such silliness...but I don't want to give him any FRNs. :P
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-19-2014 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Number 31:19 said to keep soldiers involved in killings in a separate camp to purify before again mixing with others.

We've really lost this in modern times. After wars, men would join monasteries for a more contemplative life and to do penance. This isn't just Christianity, but throughout the world. Men need a time to contemplate what had happened before raising families.

Now it's, "Get a job you bum," "Become a cop," "Can't cope? Get some drugs from the VA..." The hell holes called VA hospitals have replace monasteries. To just justify it in ones mind and move on proudly is sociopathic-- Literally, it's sick.

Our society is screwed. I really think if a police officer kills (for good or bad), he should get another job. Not just for his own sanity, but this man has a badge to prey on society with his baggage.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RJB again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post

Tried to cover but I'm out of rep myself.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Tried to cover but I'm out of rep myself.
    Covered...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    “The reason I can call it ‘Jesus Christ on Killing’ — it’s the spirit of Christ that has been the inspiration for any prophet to speak or write,” he said. He seems to think of himself as a prophet....

B00M
    goes tha
    dy-no-might

the WORD of GOD

pick yer version
    (Matthew 23:8-12)
    New International Version
    "But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.

New Living Translation
    "Don't let anyone call you 'Rabbi,' for you have only one teacher, and all of you are equal as brothers and sisters.

English Standard Version
    But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.

New American Standard Bible
    "But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.

King James Bible
    But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    "But as for you, do not be called 'Rabbi,' because you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.

International Standard Version
    "But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' because you have only one teacher, and all of you are brothers.

NET Bible
    But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    But you shall not be called “Rabbi”, for One is your Rabbi, but you are all brothers.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    But don't make others call you Rabbi, because you have only one teacher, and you are all followers.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    But, as for you, desire not to be called Rabbi, for one is your Master, the Christ; and you are all brothers.

King James 2000 Bible
    But you be not called Rabbi: for one is your Teacher, even Christ; and all you are brothers.

American King James Version
    But be not you called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all you are brothers.

American Standard Version
    But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your teacher, and all ye are brethren.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    But be not you called Rabbi. For one is your master; and all you are brethren.

Darby Bible Translation
    But *ye*, be not ye called Rabbi; for one is your instructor, and all *ye* are brethren.

English Revised Version
    But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your teacher, and all ye are brethren.

Webster's Bible Translation
    But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Weymouth New Testament
    "As for you, do not accept the title of 'Rabbi,' for one alone is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.

World English Bible
    But don't you be called 'Rabbi,' for one is your teacher, the Christ, and all of you are brothers.

Young's Literal Translation
    'And ye -- ye may not be called Rabbi, for one is your director -- the Christ, and all ye are brethren;

and it goes on...

Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

so what bible are YOU reading killa? you gonna teach us all?
    Last edited by jkr; 04-19-2014 at 11:39 AM.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

For some reason he reminds me of the thug Samuel L. Jackson played in Pulp Fiction.

Warning: Lots of F-bombs.

Same problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Same problem here.
    I will send out my "associates" tomorrow to collect, with interest added of course.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-19-2014 at 07:25 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sgt. Charlie Eipper has been a professional warrior in the service of his country and community for approximately 23 years. He spent three years in the U.S. Army as a helicopter pilot. He presently serves as a Police Officer with the Wichita Falls Police Department in his home town of Wichita Falls, Texas. Sixteen years of Charlie’s 20 year career as an Officer of the law was spent on the SWAT team. During his term as a SWAT team member and the supervisor of the department’s Gang Task Force, Charlie has been involved in several incidents involving the use of deadly force and killing.
    Some comments on his book:

I did not finish reading this book because the grammatical errors were annoying and the ideology behind this book is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever read. The author (if you can even call him that) is basically trying to justify killing people using the same philosophy evil men have used for centuries. While it is hard to compare the violence in this book to the atrocities that have occurred throughout history in the name of religion, the mentality is the same. The fact that this man is a police officer scares me and it should scare you as well. I don't have any resentment towards police officers or Christians, but after reading this it is easy to see why a lot of people do. I think the person that wrote this garbage has completely missed the point of his own religion. I would not recommend this book to anyone, except for maybe homicidal sociopaths that need to convince themselves that Jesus is okay with their vile actions.

1.0 out of 5 stars This type of person is funded by tax dollars!, April 19, 2014
    By tod w. evans - See all my reviews
    This review is from: Jesus Christ On Killing (Kindle Edition)
    It really takes some strange mental gymnastics to twist a drug war jihadist into a supposed man of God.

I don't know what scares me more, that folks of his ilk are employed in law enforcement or that many others think the same way.

I consider this book a shameful endeavor...
    I must spread some rep around Tod. That was very concise.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I must spread some rep around Tod. That was very concise.
    Kudos Tod.

I don't think they're going to post the review I wrote, considering it calls out the other negative reviewers' tendency to say that they're not fundamentally against cops.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I don't think they're going to post the review I wrote, considering it calls out the other negative reviewers' tendency to say that they're not fundamentally against cops.
    I don't know if the person was or wasn't but when speaking to certain audiences you must retard your message.

Even with people who know what I am speaking of would be offended if I spoke frankly on certain matters. If I word it in fundamentally the same way, with a slightly nuanced tone they understand where I'm coming from. I can't expect someone to pick up a book or watch a documentary, or do any research as we are speaking but pushing them in the right direction, maybe they will later. Probably not.

That's more when I get annoyed.

ETA: Your comment wasn't unreasonable at all.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 04-19-2014 at 08:38 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    It's up....

[DRUGWARJIHADIST] Compunction? What's that? [/DRUGWARJIHADIST]
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    [DRUGWARJIHADIST] Compunction? What's that? [/DRUGWARJIHADIST]
    Hopefully a severe slap in his allegedly "Christian" mug...

By combining something the morons hold dear, the drug war, with the term they use to describe terrorists I was trying to be as offensive to the copsuckers as his tome was to me...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Hopefully a severe slap in his allegedly "Christian" mug...

By combining something the morons hold dear, the drug war, with the term they use to describe terrorists I was trying to be as offensive to the copsuckers as his tome was to me...
    disagree with his tactics or not; but the late phelps had a similar strategy with his picketing tying homosexuality with our wars abroad.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I don't know if the person was or wasn't but when speaking to certain audiences you must retard your message.

Even with people who know what I am speaking of would be offended if I spoke frankly on certain matters. If I word it in fundamentally the same way, with a slightly nuanced tone they understand where I'm coming from. I can't expect someone to pick up a book or watch a documentary, or do any research as we are speaking but pushing them in the right direction, maybe they will later. Probably not.

That's more when I get annoyed.

ETA: Your comment wasn't unreasonable at all.
    It's hard to overcome years of indoctrination and ingrained culture with a few words. I'm not good at verbalizing my thoughts, so I all but gave up trying to persuade anyone via the spoken word. All I got was "You hate cops", even though I never said that and only tried to explain the abuses that take place and question the notion that a badge and uniform should give special privileges and protections to a select group.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 04-19-2014 at 09:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

His mission has done nobody any good. Wichita Falls is a $#@!ty run-down city with plenty of meth to go around. He'll die of old age long before his "battle" is won.