Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 96% of MSNBC viewers believe Bundy is a domestic terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    MSNBC is journalistically the lowest of the low.
    Right now I agree with you.

But FOX/MSNBC are all equals in the larger scheme. It depends on the times. MSNBC made some really good points when Bush was waging his wars across the globe. People saw Obermann, Matthews and Maddow as heroes against the war at one time on these forums. They were against the Patriot Act, the wars etc. Beck Hannity, et el were for every kind of tyranny. Once Obama was in they flipped sides.

It will happen again when republicans regain the Whitehouse. All of the sudden MSNBC will be against the wars, Patriot Act, NDAA. Beck Hannity, et al will before it all. They are all paid whores. They coral the sheep into their left/right paradigm to fight each other.

It reminds me of the so-called "swing voter" Kennedy. He coincidentally swings in favor of tyranny to make it look like there is a difference.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    With a republican back in the Whitehouse in 201, Beck will go back to maligning us again and people on the forum will say "I think Ed Schultz is really coming around these days."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Right now I agree with you.

But FOX/MSNBC are all equals in the larger scheme. It depends on the times. MSNBC made some really good points when Bush was waging his wars across the globe. People saw Obermann, Matthews and Maddow as heroes against the war at one time on these forums. They were against the Patriot Act, the wars etc. Beck Hannity, et el were for every kind of tyranny. Once Obama was in they flipped sides.

It will happen again when republicans regain the Whitehouse. All of the sudden MSNBC will be against the wars, Patriot Act, NDAA. Beck Hannity, et al will before it all. They are all paid whores. They coral the sheep into their left/right paradigm to fight each other.

It reminds me of the so-called "swing voter" Kennedy. He coincidentally swings in favor of tyranny to make it look like there is a difference.
    Very true.

There are those with principle who whenever given the chance to be on either medium calls out their hypocrisy. Jeremy Scahill, Glenn Greenwald, Ron Paul etc. With the rise of alternative media and their hypocrisy tubed for all to see, their days as broadcast propagandists are numbered.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Very true.

There are those with principle who whenever given the chance to be on either medium calls out their hypocrisy. Jeremy Scahill, Glenn Greenwald, Ron Paul etc. With the rise of alternative media and their hypocrisy tubed for all to see, their days as broadcast propagandists are numbered.
    I truly hope you're right. I've been getting cynical these days.

This Clip Of Chris Hayes Vs. Bundy Supporter Assemblywoman Michele Fiore Is Awesome

http://therightscoop.com/this-clip-o...re-is-awesome/

Last night, Chris Hayes face off against Assemblywoman Michele Fiore over the ongoing saga of the Bundy Ranch. Fiore reminds us why we love TV.

Fiore for the win! The Assemblywoman is feisty, unflappable, stays on message, goes at Hayes hard, and comes out looking great. A terrific segment and a good interview by Hayes, amazingly enough. The best part was when she left him flat-footed right at the end after catching him with the slaughter question. Although Hayes salvages the moment for himself with the barbecue crack. You can agree or disagree with Bundy or Fiore all you want, but that is how you handle a hostile interview.

Someone call Michele Fiore and tell her to seek higher office immediately. Or at least have her email me for an interview!!
    video at link

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    This Clip Of Chris Hayes Vs. Bundy Supporter Assemblywoman Michele Fiore Is Awesome

http://therightscoop.com/this-clip-o...re-is-awesome/

video at link
    Thanks for brightening my evening

I keep hearing this bizarre concept of "Federal Lands" being thrown around.

They are not Federal Lands.. They are public Lands.. Owned by no one. and should be managed by the counties that they are in. By the people that live near and around them.
    They belong to the "people". They are not owned by the Federal Government. or should not be by any stretch of imagination.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I don't need to worry about thinkin', what with only one functional cell remaining....
    Then I got you beat, I have two cells! Only problem is one is out and lost somewhere and the other is out looking for it!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

LOL @ MSDNC, and "The Ed Show" is like the MSDNC of MSDNC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12