Thread: Former Cop Dead for Vandalizing Anti Cop Bloggers Hot Dog Cart

Former Cop Dead for Vandalizing Anti Cop Bloggers Hot Dog Cart

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...-died/7871267/

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – A former Little Rock police officer is dead after allegedly trying to vandalize a local man's hot dog cart.

According to information released from Lt. Sidney Allen, a man called police about 4 a.m. Friday in reference to someone attempting to destroy his hot dog cart. Police responded to the 1500 block of Bragg Street to investigate the situation and learned that the suspect, later identified as former Little Rock Police officer Todd Payne, had reportedly tried to vandalize the cart multiple times.

The cart owner told police that on the second time Payne reportedly attempted to vandalize the property, he confronted him, which led to an altercation. Allen said injuries Payne later died of injuries sustained during the incident.

The investigation is ongoing and no additional information is available at this time.

http://www.katv.com/story/25286464/f...eged-vandalism

Police say, Ean Bordeaux who owns a hot dog cart, called 911 about 4 a.m. on Friday after hearing noises outside his home.

"He then went outside, noticed that the hot dog cart was on fire. He extinguished the fire and went back into his residence," said Lt. Sidney Allen of the Little Rock Police Department.

However, it wasn't long before Bordeaux was back outside again, this time confronting the suspect who allegedly had returned to the scene of the crime.

"He chased the suspect, caught him within a short distance and tackled him to the ground. While he was engaged with the suspect, the suspect received an injury that he later died from," said Allen.

That suspect turned out to be a 20 year veteran of the LRPD. Todd Payne served from 1990 until 2010, when he was dismissed.

"Apparently there were some policy violations that he was disciplined for and ultimately terminated," said Allen.

Police say the two men knew each other. They worked in the same area in the River Market and had several previous disagreements before the fight that ultimately led to Payne's death.

"Right now, he (Bordeaux) was released without charges and the file is being reviewed by the prosecuting attorney's office and based on what they find then they will determine if there is anything worthy of charging Mr. Bordeaux for," said Allen.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PoS got what he deserved as far as I'm concerned. Not only did you lose your job because of your actions, you try and financially ruin a man because you had a disagreement with him in the course of your previous employment? Grade A douchenozzle, and the world if better without him.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

The title is false. They had been having a battle between them for a while. One owned a peanut cart. The x-cop had a lemonade stand. I'll post some actual video of 2 prior confrontations.

Here's the exclusive video sent to me from GHemminger:

Karma is a bitch. Just ask Earl Hickey ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frιdιric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...o0OoTrT4AdVbwA

Police also call the death of former officer Todd Payne a homicide.

Ean Bordeaux says he tackled Payne to the ground after Payne started his hot dog cart on fire early Friday morning.

Bordeaux said, "I see a masked white man, and this is the hood, so I don't know what masked white-men are doing in the ghetto."

Payne died from his injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...o0OoTrT4AdVbwA

Police also call the death of former officer Todd Payne a homicide.

Ean Bordeaux says he tackled Payne to the ground after Payne started his hot dog cart on fire early Friday morning.

Bordeaux said, "I see a masked white man, and this is the hood, so I don't know what masked white-men are doing in the ghetto."

Payne died from his injuries.
    ALL deaths of one person directly caused by another person are "homicides," regardless of anything else. A homicide can be ruled a murder, negligent, manslaughter, self defense, or justifiable. Now they are probably wrong on everything else, but there is no question that Todd Payne is indeed a homicide. Whenever one human kills another human it is always a homicide.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, this one is hurting my head.

Let me see if I have this straight:

Black man has hot dog cart and runs blog documenting police corruption.

White ex-cop shows up, possibly dressed as a Klansman, and sets cart on fire.

Chase and fight follows, in which ex-cop gets his dumb ass killed.

That about cover it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wow, this one is hurting my head.

Let me see if I have this straight:

Black man has hot dog cart and runs blog documenting police corruption.

White ex-cop shows up, possibly dressed as a Klansman, and sets cart on fire.

Chase and fight follows, in which ex-cop gets his dumb ass killed.

That about cover it?
    Sounds accurate to me. Which means the owner of the hot dog cart is quite possibly heading to death row. Well, would be if the ex-cop were still a cop. The hot dog vendor could get 25 to life since the vandal is only an ex-cop.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Sounds accurate to me. Which means the owner of the hot dog cart is quite possibly heading to death row. Well, would be if the ex-cop were still a cop. The hot dog vendor could get 25 to life since the vandal is only an ex-cop.
    That's what I was figuring.

Luckily, he was fired, I think, so he may not have been in great standing with the department.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Only cops are allowed to break the law, otherwise we would have lawlessness.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Luckily, he was fired, I think, so he may not have been in great standing with the department.
    Yeah, but don't forget - he was running a blog pointing out police corruption. I'm afraid the poor guy is gonna get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Only cops are allowed to break the law, otherwise we would have lawlessness.
    1970 "I enforce the law"
    2014 "I AM the law"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Yeah, he was fired, but I don't really know for what. There are LOTS of things that will get a cop fired, but only a couple things that will get them excommunicated.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Yeah, but don't forget - he was running a blog pointing out police corruption. I'm afraid the poor guy is gonna get screwed.
    I've noticed that when ever police are confronted by people who claim they are corrupt, the police do every thing in their power to prove that they really are corrupt.

Yeah, he was fired, but I don't really know for what. There are LOTS of things that will get a cop fired, but only a couple things that will get them excommunicated.
    True. When I was a firefighter, we knew a lot of the police politics-- hell the cops would sometimes brag about things usually kept from the public to us. The bad ones would get "fired" and rotate jobs from one county to another.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-20-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I've noticed that when ever police are confronted by people who claim they are corrupt, the police do every thing in their power to prove that they really are corrupt.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rom-harrasment
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

He posted this on facebook

REMEMBER: I am a citizen investigative journalist, so I have my own trusted contacts. Eventually it will come out, so I'm going to scoop this one here. Fired officer Joel Todd Payne's vehicle was parked just a couple of streets from his arson target. When it was searched by investigators, items found within his vehicle included LOT'S of beer & open cans, I'm assuming that it was Bud Light (his favorite), a 9mm Glock (COCKED LOCKED & READY TO ROCK), a full array of surveillance equipment including a pair of paramilitary style night vision goggles. He certainly came with the most nefarious of bad of intentions.

He started on the force when he was about 18 yrs old, a 20 year veteran.. He went to rookie school & was best friends with retired River Market officer Greg C. Key also accused of harrasements & sexting his erect penis to a River Market patron/employee.
    10 mins · Like

Last edited by mrsat_98; 04-20-2014 at 07:01 PM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

http://corruptionsucks.blogspot.com/...ing-erect.html

Not sure but I think this is the dead cops buddy. So is it a conspiracy or a false flag? Either way William Grigg is on it.
    Last edited by mrsat_98; 04-20-2014 at 07:12 PM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

He posted this on facebook

REMEMBER: I am a citizen investigative journalist, so I have my own trusted contacts. Eventually it will come out, so I'm going to scoop this one here. Fired officer Joel Todd Payne's vehicle was parked just a couple of streets from his arson target. When it was searched by investigators, items found within his vehicle included LOT'S of beer & open cans, I'm assuming that it was Bud Light (his favorite), a 9mm Glock (COCKED LOCKED & READY TO ROCK), a full array of surveillance equipment including a pair of paramilitary style night vision goggles. He certainly came with the most nefarious of bad of intentions.

He started on the force when he was about 18 yrs old, a 20 year veteran.. He went to rookie school & was best friends with retired River Market officer Greg C. Key also accused of harrasements & sexting his erect penis to a River Market patron/employee.
    10 mins · Like

Think for a second what a sad and pathetic individual you have to be to get in your car, drink a bunch of bud light by yourself. Then put on a mask and light a man's hot dog cart on fire.

Fun Friday night right
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP ME? HELP ME PAY MY LAWYER. I'm not too proud to say that anymore . I don't care if it's $1.00 That's a real friend not angry words. I shall pay it forward. Use your actions not more angry words. They are hurting my heart. PAYPAL: fraud101@gmail.com

Looks like dude is getting charged.

"He chased the suspect, caught him within a short distance and tackled him to the ground.
    MMA move known as "pigs in a blanket"....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Both. That night he fired 5 shots into my bedroom window, about 2 into the place below us & one into my dogs chest, killing her.
    From His facebook account..

The bastard all ready killed his dog and fired five shots in his house.