Thread: SuperPACs blasting Gingrey and Kingston in Georgia Senate race

SuperPACs blasting Gingrey and Kingston in Georgia Senate race

This makes me feel good. Paul Broun isn't raising a ton of money, although he has the best grassroots support. Handel isn't raising money either, but Gingrey, Kingston, and Perdue have huge warchests and are spending them on TV ads.

So it's great seeing an outside PAC come in just to blast Phil Gingrey: http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/04...georgia-alone/

And another outside PAC come in just to blast Jack Kingston: http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2014/04...jack-kingston/

I'm hoping they will be bloodied enough to allow Broun to step in against Perdue in a runoff.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ending Spending seems to back current politicians with voting records rather than just endorsing a businessman who says he is conservative.

They backed Fischer and Flake because they had good voting records.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Ending Spending seems to back current politicians with voting records rather than just endorsing a businessman who says he is conservative.

They backed Fischer and Flake because they had good voting records.
    Because Deb Fischer had a good voting record.

According to whatever standards Ending Spending (Ricketts family) bases it on.

Maybe it was just to screw Bruning who was running. Jon Bruning is now against Pete Ricketts for Nebraska Governor.

They ran ads that helped state senator Bradley Byrne in Alabama.

They are attacking Walter Jones I guess on fiscal grounds.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 04-19-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    According to whatever standards Ending Spending (Ricketts family) bases it on.

Maybe it was just to screw Bruning who was running. Jon Bruning is now against Pete Ricketts for Nebraska Governor.

They ran ads that helped state senator Bradley Byrne in Alabama.

They are attacking Walter Jones I guess on fiscal grounds.
    Byrne was an establishment guy and that was known from the beginning. Ditto with Fischer.

We need national figures and organizations like Rand and FreedomWorks to endorse Broun in this race.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Byrne was an establishment guy and that was known from the beginning. Ditto with Fischer.

We need national figures and organizations like Rand and FreedomWorks to endorse Broun in this race.
    I asked Matt Kibbe on his AMA about it. He basically said FreedomWorks has limited resources and can't get involved in every race they would like to, to which I replied that a simple endorsement would be better than nothing.