Thread: Trinity Broadcasting Network

Trinity Broadcasting Network

Some of you watch this network I'm sure. What you need to be aware of with this "Christian" network is that although they employ some true Christian dialogue, they also have some they allow from the bowels of hell from what I have seen.

Many years ago, I used to watch this network--it is a candy store of variable doctrines for the weak in faith, the lost searching for answers. If you can not rightly divide the word of God, you can be caught in a snare of lies and deception watching this network programming.

There's always an element of truth in anything that attracts people unable to rightly discern the word of God and are weak in faith or still on the milk of the word. The only way to keep yourself protected from the wolves of false doctrines is to pray--on your knees to God that He will have mercy upon you and lead you into His truth and none others.

I have noticed that some have given a list of people they subscribe to that include most of those who participate in the Trinity Broadcasting programming. You must be careful what attracts you as "truth" and stay on your guard constantly.

Some of these T.V. evangelists are not of God teaching false doctrines and getting rich doing it--be very careful what you choose to subscribe to in this day and age when there are literally thousands of wolves roaming in society and unaware themselves that they're doing the devils bidding because they're blinded themselves.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't watch TBN but I do hope it's ok to watch Arnold Murray and Joyce Meyer. They're the only TV preachers I like.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I don't watch TBN but I do hope it's ok to watch Arnold Murray and Joyce Meyer. They're the only TV preachers I like.
    I like Joyce Meyer's myself. I just wanted to make people aware that this network is a conglomerate of all doctrines and should be careful what they subscribe to--as with anything in life.