Thread: Cop Causes Motorcycle Crash, Stands and Stares at Victim, Renders NO Aid

Cop Causes Motorcycle Crash, Stands and Stares at Victim, Renders NO Aid

A 26 year old from the Chicago area was driving his motorcycle down East Oakton St. in Des Plaines, where he was apparently cut off by a police officer driving an SUV.

The man is thrown from his bike and spins out until he ends up underneath the front bumper of the cruiser. What happened next, while not surprising is repugnant.

The officer gets out of his car and stares at the man laying on the ground under his bumper. He renders ZERO aid. When all of his buddies show up, they simply stare blankly at the man on the ground as he was slipping in and out of consciousness; walking around him like he was already dead.

No vitals were checked, no “are you okays,” nothing. According to a user submitted thread on reddit the man who was hit brought his case to court and won.

The victim also reported that he “had a few hundred dollars in his wallet as well as his cell phone in his pack back, which the police held for a few days that were missing when he got it back.”

If ever you needed more compelling evidence that cops are here to protect and serve the state, and NOT the well-being of its citizenry, here it is.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sic...m-renders-aid/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No wonder he didn't see the bike. He didn't even seem to notice the SUV in front of the bike, which he almost hit in the door.

At the 55-56 second mark you can see the nose of the vehicle rise as the cop eases pressure on the brake pedal even as his front bumper arrives at the body of the motorcyclist.

Dude needs to be under the jail--uniform or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Distracted Eating doughnuts while driving.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

All those brave officers made it home safely. So what's the problem here?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Lucky he didn't get tased for Contempt of Cop.

Don't worry evey body, the city will send the victim suspect a bill for the damages to the cop car... taxpayers saved!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Because officer safety, duh... he didn't know if that guy was faking and planning on attacking him... he just didn't know. Just like he doesn't know you're not planning on breaking into his house and raping his wife later today. You'll be getting a knock on your door soon...
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

For some reason the video is coming up "Private" and not allowing me to watch. Does anyone know why this is or where I can find a different version of the video that I CAN see?

Thanks.
    - ML

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    For some reason the video is coming up "Private" and not allowing me to watch. Does anyone know why this is or where I can find a different version of the video that I CAN see?

Thanks.
    - ML
    It has been scrubbed. There were two separate channels that had the video and both switched it to private. I cannot find it anywhere.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Hello Orwell how ya been?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lucky he didn't get tased for Contempt of Cop.
    He was ticketed.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    He was ticketed.
    Of course he was.

"Failure to comply"

"Failure to die quietly"