Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bundy Ranch supporters behaving badly

Bundy Ranch supporters behaving badly

This is disgraceful! And to top it off he is wearing an OATHKEEPER hat! This man sorely needs some education; clearly he does not understand his oath (assuming he actually took one).

Armed Citizen at Bundy Ranch Orders News Videographer to Stop Recording from Public Road

After scaring the feds into retreating, an armed citizen in support of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy figured he would exercise his Second Amendment rights to repress the First Amendment rights of a journalist trying to document the story from a public road.
    The armed citizen even gave the old, “get that camera out of my face” routine while walking into the cameraman that we’ve seen from police on many occasions.
    The incident, which took place earlier today, did not stop KLAS from completing their story.
    This is the exchange that took place:
    Videographer: ‘This is a public road.”
    Man: “I don’t care what you’re on.”
    Videographer: “All i’m trying to do is come here and get shots.”
    Man: “No, you’re trying to start trouble and you’re standing with that camera in my face.”
    On Saturday, armed agents from the Bureau of Land Management retreated after numerous armed citizens showed up, perching on bridges and aiming their guns at the feds below as you can see in the news report below.
    Today, the armed citizens are surrounding the ranch and blocking public roads.
    A Nevada journalist, who asked to remain off the record, provided the following insight on the situation.
    Militia is currently surrounding Bundy wherever he goes.
    Bundy & his family are/were just a bunch of harmless hicks that hate the BLM & the Feds but now the far right, anti government, super religious, conspiracy nuts have made them their prophet.
    The difference between Bundy ranch & Waco is that there isn’t an imminent threat. David Karesh was molesting kids, this is stupid $#@!ing cows in the middle of nowhere.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...g-public-road/
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Nevada journalist, who asked to remain off the record, provided the following insight on the situation.
    Militia is currently surrounding Bundy wherever he goes.
    Bundy & his family are/were just a bunch of harmless hicks that hate the BLM & the Feds but now the far right, anti government, super religious, conspiracy nuts have made them their prophet.
    The difference between Bundy ranch & Waco is that there isn’t an imminent threat. David Karesh was molesting kids, this is stupid $#@!ing cows in the middle of nowhere.
    Sounds like he was trying to make trouble.

That said, bad form on the part of the man in the road, agreed.

It's an unconscious 3 ring circus. This is the third ring.

An example of group think nearing a extreme. Meanwhile, here, since before bundy, solution is all but ignored because of cognitive spasms created by a few bizarro posters.

All of this is completely based on the law of the land and the first steps can be taken as easily as posting a comment. But noooooo, group think is in control, there and here.

We need to exercise our first constitutional right, to "alter or abolish". First action, clean up states.

http://algoxy.com/poly/principal_party.html

A step by step process in a forum which stands un opposed because it is fully lawful and logical.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5433668
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 04-17-2014 at 11:03 PM.

So, I can assume you disapprove of the events at the Bundy ranch, and have done nothing to support them, other than call us all stupid group thinkers and spam your website of incomprehensible gibberish?

You are getting tiresome, and I can understand why you were banned from the Daily Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post

An example of group think nearing a extreme. Meanwhile, here, since before bundy, solution is all bit ignored because of cognitive spasms created by a few bizarro posters.

All of this is completely based on the law of the land and the first steps can be taken as easily as posting a comment. But noooooo, group think is in control, there and here.

We need to exercise our first constitutional right, to "alter or abolish". First action, clean up states.

A step by step process in a forum which stands un opposed because it is fully lawful and logical.

The comments below the first video claim that the video was shot on Bundy's driveway, not on a public road and that no one is blocking public roads. I wonder if they are correct? Will have to compare what is visible in the video with google street view.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    The comments below the first video claim that the video was shot on Bundy's driveway, not on a public road and that no one is blocking public roads. I wonder if they are correct? Will have to compare what is visible in the video with google street view.....
    And who built that road..

Other than the Federal Highway,, I would bet all the roads that are in the vicinity were built by the Bundys.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Re: the second video... The establishment always makes public appeals to follow the law when it benefits them. When it's in their best interest to break the law, trample liberties (or in this case, continue to break treaties), it often manages to get done and there is certainly no public appeal.

Am I off on this?
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

No luck locating that scene from the video.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Re: the second video... The establishment always makes public appeals to follow the law when it benefits them. When it's in their best interest to break the law, trample liberties (or in this case, continue to break treaties), it often manages to get done and there is certainly no public appeal.

Am I off on this?
    Nope, that is about 100% spot on.

We need to exercise our first constitutional right, to "alter or abolish".
    Oh and for the record, nowhere is there any constitutional right to "alter or abolish" anything.

The right of revolution, the right to overthrow a tyrannical government, the right to alter or abolish it, is a natural right, stated in the Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post

Am I off on this?
    No, you are right.

No bias here.

Thank God Janet Reno and the feds saved those Waco kids, by the way.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 04-18-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Well, I don't know where that first video was shot; I don't see any place along Gold Butte Road that could be it. The fact that it is paved suggests (but does not prove) that it is a public road.

Was the "trouble" just BS from an undercover provocateur?

No luck locating that scene from the video.
    Well, I don't know where that first video was shot; I don't see any place along Gold Butte Road that could be it. The fact that it is paved suggests (but does not prove) that it is a public road.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bu...3eb5bdcea1bf77
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

The ranch is a little ways down the road...

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.7161...8lPZ_x2ohA!2e0

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    The ranch is a little ways down the road...

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.7161...8lPZ_x2ohA!2e0

Thanks, that is where I was thinking the ranch is located. How did you conclude that is the location? Does the next house down the road to the west (http://goo.gl/maps/frCvu) belong to a family member?

The next place, the big wealthy horse farm, is associated with this:

John Lonetti Jr 3925 Gold Butte Rd
    Bunkerville, NV 89007

and this: http://www.propertyshark.com/mason/P...unkerville-NV/

Thanks, that is where I was thinking the ranch is located. How did you conclude that is the location? Does the next house down the road to the west (http://goo.gl/maps/frCvu) belong to a family member?

The next place, the big wealthy horse farm, is associated with this:

John Lonetti Jr 3925 Gold Butte Rd
    Bunkerville, NV 89007

and this: http://www.propertyshark.com/mason/P...unkerville-NV/

I assume it is the ranch due to the "Bundy melons (beef)" sign, but perhaps that is just a sales stand type location... https://www.google.com/maps/@36.7165.../data=!3m1!1e3

The address in the emails from Carol (7175 Gold Butte Rd) is not anywhere in the area (these are all the 3900 range)... so it would make sense it is much farther down the road. But the 1st video in the OP, the guy is blocking Gold Butte Rd near Riverside Rd.

Does the next house down the road to the west (http://goo.gl/maps/frCvu) belong to a family member?
    It is 3695, so not sure...

I assume it is the ranch due to the "Bundy melons (beef)" sign, but perhaps that is just a sales stand type location... https://www.google.com/maps/@36.7165.../data=!3m1!1e3

The address in the emails from Carol (7175 Gold Butte Rd) is not anywhere in the area (these are all the 3900 range)... so it would make sense it is much farther down the road. But the 1st video in the OP, the guy is blocking Gold Butte Rd near Riverside Rd.

Beautiful, found it!

http://goo.gl/maps/XG0m8

Once in street view, you can see a rabbit dart across the google car as you move forward

So yes, that supporter was in fact on a public road, NOT a private drive. Shame on him!

Beautiful, found it!

http://goo.gl/maps/XG0m8

Once in street view, you can see a rabbit dart across the google car as you move forward

So yes, that supporter was in fact on a public road, NOT a private drive. Shame on him!
    Yeah, you found it. I showed it to you last night (see my first quoted post.) :-p

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Why doesn't this cameraman go into the FBI's briefing room like this?

It would be nice to have some context. I know that Oath Keepers are providing security for the ranch..And that this is in the close proximity if not part of the ranch proper.
    Were these folks already stirring $#@! and asked to leave? From their agenda driven reporting I suspect that is likely..He also seems to be looking back for some reason,, (to his backup,,or for direction,,I don't know).

I would guess from what I have seen from many other videos of the people and area,, that they we not welcome for a reason.

and again, the Bundys have been there since before there were automobiles,, so who built that road in the first place?
    I would bet it was the Bundys.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-18-2014 at 09:45 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Yeah, you found it. I showed it to you last night (see my first quoted post.) :-p

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that I found it independently....it was entirely because of your link that I saw it (found it carries the wrong connotation). + rep for your link and help!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The guy in the 1st video should either do the right thing or take his hat off. No need to pretend to be an Oath Keeper.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I don't know if this will help, but here is apparently where the Bundy Ranch is according to Google Maps:
    http://goo.gl/maps/AevBF
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

lots of cameras can incriminate people if something did go down. Don't blame the guy in a tense situation like that. Can't be friendly when lives are on the line.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Well either one of them could be federal agents is the problem.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

An example of group think nearing a extreme. Meanwhile, here, since before bundy, solution is all but ignored because of cognitive spasms created by a few bizarro posters.

Annnddd...I'm just gonna start neg repping the spam.

You're not a journalist if you don't report facts without a bias. Just another asshat with a camera. That aside it would have been a good opportunity to enlighten this schmuck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast