Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember 'ghemminger'? Arrested for calling in a school bomb threat

Anyone remember 'ghemminger'? Arrested for calling in a school bomb threat

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahhha

Oh, no! Who's taking care of his imaginary dog?

Please, somebody think of the imaginary puppy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahhha
    I knew some of the original RPFers would get a kick out of that. He scammed money from people here, didn't he? He doesn't show up in the member list anymore....

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Not really surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He scammed money from people here, didn't he?
    HATer!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

G4Title lmao

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul radio ghemmy
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

NFW!!!!!

He always claimed he had some big scoop on some news on the inside of politics or the inside secrets Ron Paul's campaign, and he'd post long threads of crumb droppings that turned out to be just droppings.

WOW!

Ghemmingir may be a victim of trauma based mind control... employed to make the rest of us look stupid... that, or just a random idiot...
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I remember George. How in the hell did you find that article?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

remember also he was on russia today at least twice I can think of as an expert of some kind, someone find the videos

Wasn't he somewhat recently in a video about a pepper spray neutralizer that didn't work? It made Tosh.0.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe he was trying to create some news to "report on"?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Here is a politically incorrect piece. Probably not for work and credibility may be lacking.

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/George4title

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I remember George. How in the hell did you find that article?
    His wake of destruction and embarrassment covers more websites than just RPF

It's a pinned thread over at glp.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    His wake of destruction and embarrassment covers more websites than just RPF

It's a pinned thread over at glp.
    He's the James Bond of Trolls. Ranks right up there with gunkid. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    ...he was on russia today at least twice...

12:25 mark on Keiser's skit...

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-17-2014 at 09:03 PM.

ok those are not even the ones I was talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    ok those are not even the ones I was talking about...
    Oh. Ok. That's as far as I'm looking though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bahahaha.

Never realized he became internet famous enough for an ED article. Pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Bahahaha.

heck I am in one

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    G4Title lmao

HA HA. "Blizzard conditions". It's hardly even snowing. What a fool.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    HA HA. "Blizzard conditions". It's hardly even snowing. What a fool.
    Meh... He's from LA. I used to ski in the mountains that surround the town. WOW!!! You should see those guys try to drive in snow in the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Why doesn't Matt Collins have an article on that website? There is a lot of material and pictures with which to work.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Why doesn't Matt Collins have an article on that website? There is a lot of material and pictures with which to work.
    because he has not thought to make himself one under a fake name yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast