Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters “Domestic Terrorists,” Fed Task Force Being Formed

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Can someone change this and add Reid's name to it?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Not intentionally malevolent.

They throw the word "terrorist" around like its going out of style. They make torturing and killing "terrorists" completely legal, even without a trial, then start labeling every group who opposes them as terrorists. You don't support the terrorists, do you?

I actually am not surprised the government lover called the protesters terrorists. What I am more distraught with is his accusation that the protesters were lining children up, as if they were going to use them as cannon fodder against the BLM.

That is probably one of the most disturbing lies I've ever heard from a national political figure.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    They throw the word "terrorist" around like its going out of style. They make torturing and killing "terrorists" completely legal, even without a trial, then start labeling every group who opposes them as terrorists. You don't support the terrorists, do you?

I actually am not surprised the government lover called the protesters terrorists. What I am more distraught with is his accusation that the protesters were lining children up, as if they were going to use them as cannon fodder against the BLM.

That is probably one of the most disturbing lies I've ever heard from a national political figure.
    True. But did it really surprise you? They have done far worse than they have communicated.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That guy us completely delusional! Children lined up as cannon fodder, really? Automatic sniper rifles, really? No valid issue of redress, really?

You gotta love it, from assault weapons to sniper rifles, and when put in the hands of their own hired thugs, they magically become personal defense weapons.

Call for that idiot’s resignation and cast him away from all future politics. That man is a menace to reasonability.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    True. But did it really surprise you? They have done far worse than they have communicated.
    To be honest, I am surprised it wasn't just a subtle jab. I think the openness and confidence of the statement are what made it so disturbing.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

How's this not on the front page?

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    They throw the word "terrorist" around like its going out of style.
    Kind of like how they used to throw around the word "communist" during the McCarthy era. It seems so ironic to me.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

Automatic weapons? That's news to me.
    I wonder what they would have said had I showed with the M60.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Keep pushing Harry. Keep waging war on rural America. You may not like the end result:

http://www.dailyyonder.com/largest-s...009/03/02/1962

Last edited by AuH20; 04-17-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I wonder what they would have said had I showed with the M60.
    OPEN FIRE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would expect so.

No one.
    Absolutely NO One believes this is over..
    Getting the cattle back was not the end.
    You mean the cattle that they didn't kill.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/gra...s-bundy-ranch/
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by No1butPaul View Post
    Kind of like how they used to throw around the word "communist" during the McCarthy era. It seems so ironic to me.
    Actually, they really aren't comparable. But, you have bought the story quite well I see. By the way, if our government had been cleaned out of them, not to mention the media and the schools, we wouldn't be in near the mess we are in today.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

This is probably the course of action that Reid and Team Blue would have taken:

And reid calls himself an LDS member. He should be excommunicated ....he is the devil pure and simple.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    How's this not on the front page?
    Drudge
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Can Bundy supporters get a court order to make Reid cease and desist with that kind of accusation. Labeling someone a domestic terrorist has a lot of implications...ie, putting a target on their back, putting them on a no fly list etc. And that could extend to those of us who have donated to this effort.
    I take it very seriously. It's one thing for some guy on a political forum comment section to say that but this is a powerful, sitting Senator with a possible monetary interest in the outcome of what happens to that ranch. He is using his position and power to label an entire group of American citizens who have chosen to exercise their Constitutional rights. At the very least there should be a move for some sort of congressional censure by our so called representatives.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 04-17-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Can Bundy supporters get a court order to make Reid cease and desist with that kind of accusation. Labeling someone a domestic terrorist has a lot of implications...ie, putting a target on their back, putting them on a no fly list etc. And that could extend to those of us who have donated to this effort.
    I take it very seriously. It's one thing for some guy on a political forum comment section to say that but this is a powerful, sitting Senator with a possible monetary interest in the outcome of what happens to that ranch. He is using his position and power to label an entire group of American citizens who have chosen to exercise their Constitutional rights.
    See ya in Camp FEMA...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    See ya in Camp FEMA...
    Screw Camp FEMA. We need to stop rolling over for this type of behavior and insist that our representatives actually represent us.

Screw Camp FEMA. We need to stop rolling over for this type of behavior and insist that our representatives actually represent us.
    We did.

Harry Reid said $#@! each and every one of you.

Now what?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Call for that idiot’s resignation and cast him away from all future politics.
    I'll accept a resignation over his dead body.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We did.

Harry Reid said $#@! each and every one of you.

Now what?
    You consider Harry Reid a representative? Where are the members of Congress who would normally support the second amendment? Why are they not calling Reid out on his accusations? The Dems are always the ones who say words have consequences...well Reid's words will have consequences when some law is drafted to stop people from exercising their 2nd and 4th amendment rights and being labeled a terrorist when they do.

Study: US is an Oligarchy
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    You mean the cattle that they didn't kill.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/gra...s-bundy-ranch/
    I mean it was not over cattle. It was over Freedom.
    Stealing the cattle was the push..

But as he said to the sheriff,, Disarm the BLM. remove them (he didn't)

It was not a request.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast