Thread: Incredible New Footage Shows How Close Bundy Standoff Came To A Massacre

Incredible New Footage Shows How Close Bundy Standoff Came To A Massacre

Sorry I couldn't find a YouTube for this. This filmmaker's got guts:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/foo...Ji1DZrCGUi0.01

Dennis Michael Lynch's online magazine:
    http://www.dmldaily.com/
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The filmaker says that the BLM planning an attack is "b.s.".
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The filmaker says that the BLM planning an attack is "b.s.".
    They left the area, for now..

What they may be planning is in question.. but no one believes it is over.
    Oath Keepers are still there on watch.. Militia are still there.

Bundy's are still there as are the cowboys.

Harry Reid said "it ain't over"
    BLM pulled out their Cattle rustling operation,, but no one thinks this is over.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Hats off to the reporter. He put his ass on the line.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Here's part of the exchange on FOX for the record...

"The BLM has selective management... the BLM has property all along the the border. My contention is, the Bundys will start paying a fee, when they start taking a fee from the cartels, to use that property to bring drugs into this country. BECAUSE I never see the M-16s down on the border, stopping the drugs and the terrorists, and the day laborers coming through on BLM property. It's an open door, but they(BLM) are going to point their M-16s at our faces to save some turtles and collect a fee? It's a much bigger story than anyone is giving it... FOX was the only truck in that parking lot and it's disgusting, because the entire country should know what's going on. "
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Here's part of the exchange on FOX for the record...

FOX was the only big news network on the scene to my knowledge and even they refused to go live.

I read that the authorities were harassing the Fox cameraman. No one wanted cameras there.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

These are our betters? Seriously? (see bolded below):

I was also on the ground at the wash. I was directly behind one of the Bundy sons in the center of the line. Not a bad report of what took place. The BLM leadership on site was VERY, VERY confused, and disoriented.

I believe that they though the American people would turn and run, but they did not! When they threatened to pepper-ball the crowd, I reached in my pack and pulled out my gas mask and put it on! They ordered me to take the mask off, and I of course…ever soooo politely….uhummm refused. Well, anyway I saw several differentbehaviors on the BLM side. About half of them appeared to be scared to death. I was at the fence on the far right side, and those guys seemed much younger and they appeared scared.

BTWE, rightfully so. This would not have been a massacre on the Patriots side. Many, many would have been wounded or killed, but we had overwhelming firepower on the ground, and every one of those BLM folks would have died! Thank God it did not happen. The answer is yes, it came really close, but the fight would not have been one-sided!

The further to the left of the BLM line, were more older guys, and I think they had a completely different mindset. They would have been much more willing to fire! Those guys were the thug types, and that was where the majority of the militia riflemen had their weapons trained!
    Just so you all know!

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    Wow that was powerful.
    Did you see the clip of Alex Jones in his office while this was transpiring? He was bouncing off the walls like a kid hyped up on pixie sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Did you see the clip of Alex Jones in his office while this was transpiring? He was bouncing off the walls like a kid hyped up on pixie sticks.
    I was watching live feeds,,till they were cut. And was listening to the Highway Patrol dispatch (public Channel).

There was confirmed Intel of 200 scoped rifles (the ones they confirmed) plus long guns among the crowd. And three groups of bikers (100 bikes each) headed for the area.
    That came across the open channel,,

other than some few interviews,, the militia was mostly unseen.. But they were there.. over 500 by conservative estimate and thousands more inbound.

It was extreme bravery from those in the confrontation at the gate,, but they were being watched and covered from the surrounding hills.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Do you have a link. I listen to AJ nearly every other day but missed his coverage of this.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I was watching live feeds,,till they were cut. And was listening to the Highway Patrol dispatch (public Channel).

There was confirmed Intel of 200 scoped rifles (the ones they confirmed) plus long guns among the crowd. And three groups of bikers (100 bikes each) headed for the area.
    That came across the open channel,,

other than some few interviews,, the militia was mostly unseen.. But they were there.. over 500 by conservative estimate and thousands more inbound.

It was extreme bravery from those in the confrontation at the gate,, but they were being watched and covered from the surrounding hills.
    Nice to know. The few videos I had seen were unimpressive since it appeared like there weren't many people there.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

What's this about women as human shields I'm seeing online? The progressives seem to be jumping all over this. Does anyone know? Were they volunteers? Was it the womens' idea Etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    What's this about women as human shields I'm seeing online? The progressives seem to be jumping all over this. Does anyone know? Were they volunteers? Was it the womens' idea Etc.?
    It was a stupid comment made,, that should have never been made or even considered. and it was made by someone that was not there till after it was over.

It was a stupid comment,, and should be called as much.. there is no defending it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

This is a bigger story than people are putting it on to be. Not most but A LOT of good honest folks are fed the $#@! up and I happen to be one of them. I am sick of getting pushed around like I'm some chump who doesn't have the ability to understand the government and their devilish ways are no different then the mafia. The time is coming closer and closer..today may not be the day but that day is coming!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    This is a bigger story than people are putting it on to be. Not most but A LOT of good honest folks are fed the $#@! up and I happen to be one of them. I am sick of getting pushed around like I'm some chump who doesn't have the ability to understand the government and their devilish ways are no different then the mafia. The time is coming closer and closer..today may not be the day but that day is coming!
    Yeeeaaaaap
    It's just an opinion... man...

I wish I could have gone. Great footage.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995