Thread: Ebay: 10oz silver for $217, free shipping, TODAY ONLY

Ebay: 10oz silver for $217, free shipping, TODAY ONLY

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you realize that is over 10% of the current spot price of silver?

If you want to get silver at absolute rock bottom price/the lowest premiums/markups, don't look on Ebay.

Ebay gets a cut of about 13% for each silver transaction which sellers must add/include in their auction price if they want to make a profit....compare that to the 4-5% markup of Apmex and the other precious metals companies.

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Do you realize that is over 10% of the current spot price of silver?

If you want to get silver at absolute rock bottom price/the lowest premiums/markups, don't look on Ebay.

Ebay gets a cut of about 13% for each silver transaction which sellers must add/include in their auction price if they want to make a profit....compare that to the 4-5% markup of Apmex and the other precious metals companies.
    I've gotten good deals on junk Silver on eBay. But not regular bullion.

There have been specials from APMEX for .99 over spot. Usually their rounds or 10 oz bars.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There have been specials from APMEX for .99 over spot. Usually their rounds or 10 oz bars.
    Paying with CC and free shipping?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I would always recommend against buying precious metal on eBay.

Not that it wasn't thoughtful and nice of Nirvikalpa to post this. I just would always strongly recommend against buying precious metal on eBay.

Generic silver bars (.79 over spot +shipping)... $204.90 Check or Wire.

http://www.apmex.com/product/21/10-o...arket-999-fine
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Paying with CC and free shipping?
    Nah.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Those look new, and I'd rather have the 10-1oz instead of 1-10oz...

There is a Silver Town in Winchester , Indiana . I have seen some decent deals in there as a walk in .