Thread: Cop loses it on video, and it is actually just plain funny!

Cop loses it on video, and it is actually just plain funny!

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/guy...ows-fuse-3-2-1

I think he really needs a "liter of cola."
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. Thanks for making my evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    I think he really needs a "liter of cola."
    +rep for a reference to one of my favourite movies from my teenage years.

Heh. That was great.

Cop should be prosecuted for assault. Cop split in the guys face. I've seen stories where the mundane was charged with assault for spitting in a cop's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

While I'd like to laugh, under different circumstances the man in the truck could have easily found himself shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    While I'd like to laugh, under different circumstances the man in the truck could have easily found himself shot.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Just when it was getting good, they run out of tape.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    other cop was actually... not bad. How many doughnuts do you think he ate that day?
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    +rep (out of ammo) I'm glad he wasn't... but yeah... this isn't the time to play legal games. Standing back and recording is cool, but this cop "felt" like he was obstructing justice.... Be careful out their folks!
    Last edited by AFPVet; 04-16-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

If there's nobody to push back, "they" stand unopposed. I'm glad that man and his passenger are willing to take the time/risk. I could really care less about making "their jobs" easier.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Props for the other cop for having a level-headed attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    Props for the other cop for having a level-headed attitude.
    Agreed! +rep
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Imagine if there wasn't another cop present to keep the mentally challenged one in check, and if there was no camera. Or worse, no camera, and a 2nd mentally challenged cop - the driver would have probably been beaten and tased.

I guarantee you he was a bully in school. Who wants to bet 20 bucks on it?

Either that or he was bullied and that's why he became a cop for the power trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    ...he was bullied and that's why he became a cop for the power trip.
    I'd say this right here. Seriously too. Loud or not, he had fear in his voice. You could sense it. Easily. Some resentment too. Probably more resentment. Makes him dangerous when placed into a position of power over other human beings. As was mentioned, be thankful that this was a controlled situation where the confrontation was being recorded.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-17-2014 at 12:08 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/con...est-recording/

Connecticut Cop Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison After Arresting Priest for Recording

A New Haven cop who claimed he was in fear for his life when he arrested a priest for video recording him as he bullied an Ecuadorian immigrant in a convenience store was sentenced to 30 months in prison Tuesday, indicating that justice prevails every once in a while.

Even if the cop was allowed to retire with a full pension.

The 2009 incident, which went viral, opened a federal investigation against David Cari and several other officers, revealing that they were engaging in an ongoing harassment campaign against the immigrants living in that community.

But it was only because Father James Manship filed a federal complaint after his charges were dropped two weeks after his arrest.

And it was only because it was all caught on video.

According to a 2009 New York Times article:

Latino merchants in this New Haven suburb have been complaining for months that they get a disproportionately large share of attention from the local police. Officers, they say, have harassed them and their customers by lingering outside shops, stopping cars and demanding to see driver’s licenses.

But their complaints were largely confined to grumbling among themselves and at a local church until Feb. 19, when a white American priest was arrested.

The priest, the Rev. James Manship, who was videotaping a police visit to an Ecuadorean-owned grocery store on Main Street when he was led off in handcuffs, has become an unlikely symbol of racial profiling, charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with the police.

On Thursday, more than a dozen East Haven residents joined the priest at a news conference in New Haven to release the brief tape he made of the encounter.

Father Manship, who had been advising the merchants, was in My Country Store taping two police officers as they confiscated the owner’s collection of license plates. In the arrest report, Officer David Cari said he grew concerned when the priest approached the officers and failed to identify an object cupped in his hands. Officer Cari wrote in the report that he felt “unsafe.”

But in the 14-second video, which can be seen on the Web site newhavenindependent.org, the officer can be heard asking the priest: “Sir what are you doing? Is there a reason that you have a camera on me?” Father Manship replies, “I’m taking a video of what’s going on here.”

The federal investigation led to the arrest and conviction of four officers.

The sentencing for Cari’s fellow convicted ex-cop, Dennis Spaulding, was postponed until Thursday due to snow.

The other two former cops — John Miller and Jason Zullo — reached an agreement with federal prosecutors in which they pled guilty to crimes unrelated to racial profiling, according to The New Haven Register. Zullo received a jail sentence of two years, while Miller faces sentencing in February.

This story reprinted from PINAC.com
    The sentencing for Cari’s fellow convicted ex-cop, Dennis Spaulding, was postponed until Thursday due to snow.
    The other two former cops — John Miller and Jason Zullo — reached an agreement with federal prosecutors in which they pled guilty to crimes unrelated to racial profiling, according to The New Haven Register. Zullo received a jail sentence of two years, while Miller faces sentencing in February.

This story reprinted from PINAC.com

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/con...TrqIJudRD5J.99

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    other cop was actually... not bad. How many doughnuts do you think he ate that day?
    The question is why. Did cop number two, care about the people in the car or did he care about his buddy getting himself in trouble do to video surveillance. My guess is, he was more concerned about his buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

You gotta give him credit for how long he tried to maintained his composure. Lol. Eventually, it just became too much for him.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fat-$#@!-should-be-fired.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	2342
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    How many doughnuts do you think he ate that day?
    This is a common misconception about police. I know that the one here is kind of Baby Hueyish but I used to spar with police a lot at the gym. They're fit for the most part. The ones you're most likely to run into at least.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-17-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    'roids'
    That^^ Beat me to it, daggumitt. That's more than a Chris Farley-esque tantrum in the OP. That's rage right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    This is a common misconception about police. I know that the one here is kind of Baby Hueyish but I used to spar with police a lot at the gym. They're fit for the most part. The ones you're most likely to run into at least.
    Wouldn't surprise me. When you can train at the expense of tax-paying mundanes, you can train quite a bit, I reckon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12