Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denver mom shot to death after husband allegedly consumed marijuana edibles

Denver mom shot to death after husband allegedly consumed marijuana edibles

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1758667

Quote Originally Posted by The New York Daily News
    Denver mom shot to death after husband allegedly consumed marijuana edibles, began hallucinating

A Denver woman was allegedly shot to death by her own husband while on the phone with police after he consumed marijuana edibles and began hallucinating.

Kristine A. Kirk clung to her phone with a 911 dispatcher for nearly 15 minutes before her final scream was accompanied by a piercing gunshot late Monday night, NBC reported.

When officers arrived at the 44-year-old's home they reported finding the mother of three dead at the scene after suffering a gunshot wound to the head.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was probably going to cook and eat her - the munchies are a bitch.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Those that want to talk of the end of the world need to read about the 1000 years of faithful and true which, obviously has not occurred.

Craigs list had ads crisis actors here not long ago, this is obviously a false flag.

It's a good thing he didn't have fried chicken for supper. They would have to blame this crime on eating fried chicken if he had.

SSRI's? benzodiazepines? Alcohol? Combo?

Story seems odd... he wanted her to shoot him bc it was the end of the world, she calls the cops and is on the phone for 15 minutes? What is happening during this time she is on the phone with the cops?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What is happening during this time she is on the phone with the cops?
    Well, she certainly wasn't washing the dishes or folding laundrey, which was probably why she was shot again.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

ill see yor "reefer madnes" and raise you one curb stomp of an innocent man
    call
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kristine A. Kirk clung to her phone with a 911 dispatcher for nearly 15 minutes......
    Say it with me, people: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Well, she certainly wasn't washing the dishes or folding laundrey, which was probably why she was shot again.
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Strangely, I'm seeing a lot of the "reefer madness" stories lately. Just saw one this morning about how it's going to cause brain atrophy (or so they are guessing after doing an extremely small study on people who needed money badly.)

See? I can't even spell "laundry." That's one of the perks of having an obedient wife.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Strangely, I'm seeing a lot of the "reefer madness" stories lately. Just saw one this morning about how it's going to cause brain atrophy (or so they are guessing after doing an extremely small study on people who needed money badly.)
    Did you hear the one about the kid that was so stoned that his dog gnawed his arm off? That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What is happening during this time she is on the phone with the cops?
    Nothing.

That's what was happening.

Dial 911 and die.

Yeah, I saw one where they claimed chronic use of marijuana causes a brain abnormality. They were not specific however as to if it was a good abnormality or a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
    Nuthin' ya' done told her twice....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nothing.

That's what was happening.

Dial 911 and die.
    She would have been better off just running away from the house.

See? I can't even spell "laundry." That's one of the perks of having an obedient wife.
    My wife will not allow me to do laundry.. But then,, I don't allow her to cut down trees or fix the car.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Did you hear the one about the kid that was so stoned that his dog gnawed his arm off? That's a good one.
    I saw the headline here, just didn't have the wherewithal to actually read through the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yeah, I saw one where they claimed chronic use of marijuana causes a brain abnormality. They were not specific however as to if it was a good abnormality or a bad one.
    That's something I made a mental note of as well. Absolutely no technical details, but heavy on the fear factor.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    My wife will not allow me to do laundry.. But then,, I don't allow her to cut down trees or fix the car.
    Same. We all, including your wife and my old lady, are anti-feminists dedicated to destroying the power of womanhood.

I saw the headline here, just didn't have the wherewithal to actually read through the thread.
    Don't waste the time. Had to add another to "ignore" over it.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Nuthin' ya' done told her twice....
    Badumbump!

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I could never figure out why men can use all sorts of tools and machines but are completely incompetent when it comes to a washing machine and a dryer. Is it really that difficult to clean out a lint trap as compared to oiling a chainsaw?

I could never figure out why men can use all sorts of tools and machines but are completely incompetent when it comes to a washing machine and a dryer. Is it really that difficult to clean out a lint trap as compared to oiling a chainsaw?
    It has something to do with using hot and cold water, normal or gentle cycle, knits, cottons, whites or colors...etc. Throw the $#@! in, add some detergent, hit go. That's the way most tools and machines work. That's the way I do laundry. I'm comfortable letting my ole lady work out this witchy machine.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She would have been better off just running away from the house.
    She would've been better off shooting him like he asked her to.

Richard Kirk had allegedly been "talking about the end of the world and [saying] he wanted her to shoot him," moments before she was killed, 9News reported.

It has something to do with using hot and cold water, normal or gentle cycle, knits, cottons, whites or colors...etc. Throw the $#@! in, add some detergent, hit go. That's the way most tools and machines work. That's the way I do laundry. I'm comfortable letting my ole lady work out this witchy machine.
    Bah! That ain't how cars and other things with engines work...you have to tweak all kinds of things--proper oil/gas ratio, proper winter storage. And why can't you fellas load a dishwasher properly? Either you throw everything in there so the arms can't spin, or there's three dishes and a fork.

And put things back where ya got them from, for the love of god. Like my kitchen knives--those do not belong in the tool box, dammit.

Eating too much weed sucks.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

I saw a story where the iPads are doing that to kids too (at a minimum they are "changing" their brains to match the iPad). I tend to believe that one.

It causes a tumor, which causes hallucinations...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-08-22-videodrome1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	2336

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I had no problem, and have no problem while at work.

Had no problem, that is, until we just had to go and get a computerized "high efficiency" washing machine.

The last four words in the above sentence being the biggest contradiction in terms ever.

The only thing that everfucking piece of $#@! does efficiently is break, and make clothes smell musty.

And why can't you fellas load a dishwasher properly?
    That's what womenz are for. Lucky we buy you the damn robots to do the work for you. And what do we get in return? Condemnation. That's what.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast