Thread: Nigel Farage slams "United States of Europe."

Nigel Farage slams "United States of Europe."

What a great statesman. Farage should be prime minister of the UK instead of NWO lapdog David Cameron.
    Last edited by DFF; 04-16-2014 at 10:35 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Naive at best. "Democracies" most certainly do go to war with each other. Hitler was democratically elected. The Soviets too had democratic elections. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electio...e_Soviet_Union As long as economics is a political issue, there will always be wars. Probably even after that, though less likely. It's cliche, but only the dead have seen the end of war.
    Otherwise, I tend to like his rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Germany was a democratic state, that led to an empirial regime. A nation state.
    I love Nigel, but his argument fails on its own merits, its own facts.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler