Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trooper cleared after stomping on innocent man’s skull while handcuffed

Trooper cleared after stomping on innocent man’s skull while handcuffed

"I saw him lift his head and spit blood and teeth onto the kitchen floor."

EXTON, PA — Police followed an innocent man into his home, believing that he was a fleeing suspect. When the man protested being handcuffed on his own floor with strangers searched his home, an officer cussed at him and stomped on his head, causing multiple facial fractures and shattered teeth. The scene was so gruesome that a cop testified against a fellow cop. Yet instead of being fired, that stomping officer was later promoted, and now has been officially cleared of violating the victim’s civil rights.

The incident dates back to August 19th, 2009, when a multi-agency drug task force performed a raid on a home on East Swedesford Road in Exton, Pennsylvania. Officers from the West Whiteland Police Department joined forces with the Pennsylvania State Police “Clandestine Drug Lab Team.” The group dressed in black masks and carried long guns into the targeted residence about 9:30 p.m. to stop the inhabitants from getting high.

Things did not go smoothly for the cops, as two of the suspects were able to escape through the back door. Officers resorted to combing the neighborhood for individuals matching the suspects’ description. A few blocks a way, officers came upon a young male wearing shorts and no shirt, entering a residence on nearby Heather Lane.
    That man was actually 20-year-old Zachary W. Bare, who had just returned home from swimming in Brandywine Creek. The residence he entered was his own home, where he lived with his disabled mother.

Officers suspected Mr. Bare of being involved with a plot to get high without government permission. They entered his home without permission and confronted him in his kitchen. Bare was ordered him to the floor and cuffed, so that officers could then perform a warrantless search on his house.

A Boot to the Skull

Mr. Bare was compliant but understandably upset, as armed paramilitary men had accosted him and invaded his domicile. Another officer entered the home and approached Bare wearing a mask and carrying a shotgun.

That officer was a veteran drug enforcer, later identified as Pennsylvania State Trooper Kelly Cruz. Cruz had been imprisoning people for getting high as long as Zachary Bare had been alive. The trooper, who lives in Oxford, is a “prolific and productive narcotics agent,” according to his own attorney, with multiple tours of combat experience in the Middle East.

Mr. Bare remained prone on his kitchen floor, face-down and handcuffed. When he had the audacity to talk back to Trooper Cruz in his own home, the veteran officer told him to “shut the f*** up.” Cruz then raised his jackboot above Bare’s head and stomped on his skull.

After being essentially curb-stomped, Bare’s head had been fractured in 2 places; his nose was broken; his upper teeth were driven upward into his gums and jaw. He spit a mess of blood and teeth onto the floor.

Bare was determined to have not been involved with the supposed “meth lab” a few streets away and was never charged with any crime.
    cont.
    http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/zachary-bare/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After a six-day trial, the jury sided with the stomping trooper. Dozens of like-minded fellow officers cheered for joy.
    Yup, some SWLODs and a healthy dose of "working within the system" will fix this right up.

Certainly do not resist, like this man did...

Mr. Bare was compliant
    Oh, right, well, damn it, he was not compliant enough...if he could still speak through his smashed face, he should have thanked the brave officer for his service.

After being essentially curb-stomped, Bare’s head had been fractured in 2 places; his nose was broken; his upper teeth were driven upward into his gums and jaw. He spit a mess of blood and teeth onto the floor.

Bare was determined to have not been involved with the supposed “meth lab” a few streets away and was never charged with any crime.
    Not intentionally malevolent.

There just aren't words to describe the anger and frustration I feel after reading stories like these. The fact that these filthy excuses for human beings feel vindicated in their treatment of the innocent and that the grand jury and prosecutors would turn them loose again on others, well there just are no words to my frustration. This will only get worse as one generation builds off of the excesses of the previous one.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, some SWLODs and a healthy dose of "working within the system" will fix this right up.

Certainly do not resist, like this man did...

Oh, right, well, damn it, he was not compliant enough...if he could still speak through his smashed face, he should have thanked the brave officer for his service.

Not intentionally malevolent.
    And if the term like-minded officers doesn't send chills up your spine...
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    You must be one of those violence prone conspiracy theorists.

Chills?

Because of these guys?

They keep me safe and defend my values. (When they are not getting fluffy kitties out of trees or helping grandma cross the street)

Antifed promotes acquiescence to the abuses and fear of them.

Antifed puts down lawful and peaceful ways to end the abuses.

We need to exercise our first constitutional right, to "alter or abolish". First action, clean up states.

http://algoxy.com/poly/principal_party.html

A step by step process in a forum which stands un opposed because it is fully lawful and logical.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5433668

Freedom! USA USA USA

"...a boot stomping on a human face, forever."

But certainly not intentionally malevolent.

Amirite?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "...a boot stomping on a human face, forever."

But certainly not intentionally malevolent.

Amirite?
    Not intentionally malevolent is correct.

Blessed are the Peacemakers.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If I weren't intimately famliar with uniforms, I would probably think that these guys are in the Army.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    If I weren't intimately famliar with uniforms, I would probably think that these guys are in the Army.
    They are.

The Standing Army of Oppression waging the War on Us.

I will laugh loudly when someone shoots this bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not intentionally malevolent is correct.

So, this was a non- malevolent face stomping? That would make it a benevolent face stomping done purely for the victim's own good?

My head is starting to hurt.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bare did this to himself.

hey, the cop didn't know his own strength...it happens....give em a break...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Peeing gets you jail time, but $#@!ing someone's face just cause gets you an applause.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

LibForestPaul

This is why all those who want to 'correct the system', 'fix America', 'Constitutionalists' can go to hell, along with this country and its $#@!ing citizens. Nothing here worth fixing or saving. Quicker this country dies, quicker liberty may have a chance to be reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Peeing gets you jail time, but $#@!ing someone's face just cause gets you an applause.
    And promoted.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    This is why all those who want to 'correct the system', 'fix America', 'Constitutionalists' can go to hell, along with this country and its $#@!ing citizens. Nothing here worth fixing or saving. Quicker this country dies, quicker liberty may have a chance to be reborn.
    Actually, YOU can go to hell. It's people who talk like you who gives the rest of us a bad name. And you are naive as all hell if you think that liberty can just spring up like magic if this country dies. Killing this country is what they are after and then, we will be rushed into world government. Wake up and smell the coffee and start hating the bad guys, NOT your country.

And then try watching this video. Here's a man who LOVES his country and actually has balls who traveled thousands of miles to stand against what the federal government is trying to do to the Bundy's. He hates the oppressive government, but LOVES his country. They are two entirely different things.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5494803
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-16-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Of course he did, because government is not intentionally malevolent.

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    Guys in Congress advised our country was in its death agonies in 1933, so maybe its been dead and ain't coming back.

All cops know is violence. All the State knows is violence.
    "There never was a good war or a bad peace." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Honestly, these guys that don't respond in kind to these kinds of abuses are cowards. If anything of the like happened to me, you can bet your life I'd leave a trail of pain behind that would not be soon forgotten.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Until folks like you and I start making these goons lives public we can expect this BS to continue...

Anyone and everyone should be able to simply do a google search and find any government employees name and home address.

Hatfield and McCoy type of feuds are the only thing that'll put an end to this behavior, no amount of protesting or voting, no letter writing or internet bitching will ever be effective....

When a "human" makes the decision to don paramilitary gear and assault his neighbors he must not be secure in his own home!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Until folks like you and I start making these goons lives public we can expect this BS to continue...

Anyone and everyone should be able to simply do a google search and find any government employees name and home address.

Hatfield and McCoy type of feuds are the only thing that'll put an end to this behavior, no amount of protesting or voting, no letter writing or internet bitching will ever be effective....

When a "human" makes the decision to don paramilitary gear and assault his neighbors he must not be secure in his own home!
    OK so WTF is poor Boobus to do ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    OK so WTF is poor Boobus to do ?
    Man up and fight back is the only option....

That or lie down and roll over...

Folks of my generation who are getting long in the tooth need to step up and stand up for our younger friends and family members who are assaulted.

If "they" choose to wage war "we" are pussy's if we don't fight back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Dang it. You beat me to it.

Yes he did this to himself. And the jury agreed. He deserved getting his face shattered and teeth strewn about his own kitchen floor. If only he would talk nicely to the officer as they illegally raid his home, and place him in handcuffs and push him into the ground.

He has nothing to hide...so why does he need to protest? Amirite?

Oh ya...and what you guys are failing to see...The officer feared for his safety...You know...they were in a strangers home who committed no crime and was laying face first on the ground handcuffed...But the officer feared when the guy started barking back. you know an officer can lose hearing when you shout too loud...He needs to quiet that guy in order to protect his ears...Because the officer needs to make it home safe without hearing impairment...
    Last edited by Mani; 04-16-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Dang it. You beat me to it.

Yes he did this to himself. And the jury agreed. He deserved getting his face shattered and teeth strewn about his own kitchen floor. If only he would talk nicely to the officer as they illegally raid his home, and place him in handcuffs and push him into the ground.

He has nothing to hide...so why does he need to protest? Amirite?
    MuriKa!

Sometimes I wouldn't mind if the "nothing to hide crowd" which wouldn't mind seeing the 4th amendment scratched off the constitution, were one of the guys having their face shattered in their own home as they yell, "BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!"

But then I realize I actually wouldn't even want an enemy to have their face and teeth shattered in such a sickening and torturous way, let alone ignorant boobus, so I just sigh in disgust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast