Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas Man Gets 18 Months in Prison for Public Urination

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    How so ? Are you another statist wanting to waste my tax money on keeping a public urinator in prison for 1.5 years, while violent criminals get to write letters of apology and do community service ?
    Right or wrong as the punishment goes, anyone with half a brain knows that the law in San Antonio takes peeing on the Alamo pretty seriously. It was also a mission and a lot of people there are Catholic. I'm not surprised at the punishment given the history of what happens when people do that so I'm not sure why anyone is shocked over it, however I'm sure you could donate to his appeal.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I love nature and romping through the woods, but I've peed on it plenty of times. (Can't wait to see Danke's comment on this.)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Texas Man Gets 18 Months in Prison for Public Urination .
    Texas is a Theocracy.

Southern Baptists do not appreciate folks who expose their penises.

He is lucky he wasn't sentenced to death.

The morale of the story is that you must piss and pray at the same time.

Hallelujah.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Right or wrong as the punishment goes, anyone with half a brain knows that the law in San Antonio takes peeing on the Alamo pretty seriously. It was also a mission and a lot of people there are Catholic. I'm not surprised at the punishment given the history of what happens when people do that so I'm not sure why anyone is shocked over it, however I'm sure you could donate to his appeal.
    Hey, all he needs to do is donate $10k to the Daughters of the Republic of Texas and he is good to go. It's been done before. Perhaps taxpayers could do that and save themselves $20k.?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Hey, all he needs to do is donate $10k to the Daughters of the Republic of Texas and he is good to go. It's been done before. Perhaps taxpayers could do that and save themselves $20k.?
    Look if it was my call he would get a slap on the wrist and some community service. I'm just saying it was pretty stupid on his part knowing how they are about the Alamo.

Look if it was my call he would get a slap on the wrist and some community service. I'm just saying it was pretty stupid on his part knowing how they are about the Alamo.
    23 year old. How much was he taught about history in today's indoctrination centers? Lol. Stupid. Yes. I agree. I wonder if he would have gotten 18 months anywhere else in Texass.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I feel safe now.
    Much safer.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Texas is a Theocracy.

Hallelujah.
    "Oh noes! Sharia Law is coming to America! It will be terrible!" Hold on...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Is that one gone too?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Is that one gone too?
    It's all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    23 year old. How much was he taught about history in today's indoctrination centers? Lol. Stupid. Yes. I agree. I wonder if he would have gotten 18 months anywhere else in Texass.
    I doubt it but like I said everyone knows how they feel about peeing on the Alamo. He kind of rolled the dice on that one. I don't think they care about his level of ignorance. If someone peed on the Washington monument they'd probably get something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Texas is a Theocracy.

Hallelujah.

Has this guy been to Texas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Has this guy been to Texas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ
    He wouldn't make it out of Texas alive, and be sure to remove your hat when you say or type Alamo.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

AS A TEXAN:

This sentence is DEPLORABLE. For freak's sake, what moronic district attorney pursued this sentence? The brave men who gave their lives at the Alamo are rolling over in their graves for such a ridiculous sentence.

Give the young punk community service. Road Crew. No animal shelters. Or retirement homes. Make him work a bit. Give him the opportunity to learn from his foolish mistakes.

But for heaven's sake, PRISON? Yeah, lets ruin a kid's life by sticking him in a hole with hardened criminals. Ridiculous!

I've done some pretty fancy peeing in my day but I couldn't imagine what this guy did to get a year and a half sentence.

I laughed out loud when I read pee'd on the Alamo. Something like that could leave serious divots in the adobe!

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    When I was a kid, it was a relatively free country.
    Same for me.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I doubt it but like I said everyone knows how they feel about peeing on the Alamo. He kind of rolled the dice on that one. I don't think they care about his level of ignorance. If someone peed on the Washington monument they'd probably get something similar.
    And that would be stupid too.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll never forget this guy:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...s_stunned.html

Dante Stallworth was drunk and killed a guy and served 24 out of 30 days in jail. It was a while ago, but I always thought...Damn...someone is dead and he gets 30 days in jail and 2 years house arrest.

This guy takes a piss and is going to spend 18 months in jail. Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    I'll never forget this guy:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...s_stunned.html

Dante Stallworth was drunk and killed a guy and served 24 out of 30 days in jail. It was a while ago, but I always thought...Damn...someone is dead and he gets 30 days in jail and 2 years house arrest.

This guy takes a piss and is going to spend 18 months in jail. Wow. Just wow.
    It just goes to show how little value our "Just-Us" system places on human life. Human Trafficking? Thats a whole different ball of wax.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

What's the penalty for taking a dump on the White House lawn? (Rhetorical question - the answer is, quite clearly, death)
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    AS A TEXAN:

This sentence is DEPLORABLE. For freak's sake, what moronic district attorney pursued this sentence?
    Until the people drag these rogue DA's out of their plush little offices and publically humiliate them for their lunacy this BS will continue to escalate..

He was probably upset he couldn't find the basement and the bicycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post
    AS A TEXAN:

This sentence is DEPLORABLE. For freak's sake, what moronic district attorney pursued this sentence? The brave men who gave their lives at the Alamo are rolling over in their graves for such a ridiculous sentence.

Give the young punk community service. Road Crew. No animal shelters. Or retirement homes. Make him work a bit. Give him the opportunity to learn from his foolish mistakes.

But for heaven's sake, PRISON? Yeah, lets ruin a kid's life by sticking him in a hole with hardened criminals. Ridiculous!
    Yes, THIS. This dumbass is probably going to end up being a hardcore career criminal in the future, just because he did a dumbass, immature thing. He will likely be unemployable after doing a stretch of hard time in the state pen, all because he peed on some limestone.

Not that he doesn't deserve some punishment/correction, but it needs to be something more reasonable. Maybe something like the "letter of apology and community service" thing that men who violently attack women are sometimes "punished" with here in Lubbock.

He'd be in far less trouble if he had just gone up to some female tourist there at the Alamo and tried to rape her (if it were a first-time offense, he'd probably be facing no jail time). The fact that such a thing is even possible is more of a desecration to what those men died for than his peeing on some limestone.

Yay for our great Texas JustUs system! Defending the honor of the long-dead Texas Republic, while turning a once free land into a police state (draconian punishments for minor crimes, State Troopers allowed to commit roadside rapes and arrest legal open carriers of firearms, etc).
    Last edited by SeanTX; 04-17-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12