Thread: [Satire] Issa Launches Federal Investigation Into Obama/Reid Involvement in BLM Land Grab

[Satire] Issa Launches Federal Investigation Into Obama/Reid Involvement in BLM Land Grab

In a Fox News interview aired today, Issa told Gretchen Carlson that he has launched an investigation to find out what exactly was Obama and Reid’s involvement in the siege of the Bundy Ranch. Issa went on to reference a 2010 memo titled “Internal Draft – NOT FOR RELEASE” that appears to lay the groundwork for such a seizure to take place. The memo reads, in part: “The areas listed may be good candidates for National Monument designation under the Antiquities Act; however, further evaluations should be completed prior to any final decision, including an assessment of public and Congressional support.” -

See more at: http://nationalreport.net/issa-launc....owU6Zxg2.dpuf
    Last edited by jct74; 04-15-2014 at 07:13 PM. Reason: add 'satire' to title
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    damn i hope this goes somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    damn i hope this goes somewhere...
    Yeah, me too. I am leery of Issa and his motives, I just don't trust him. May I be proven wrong..
    Last edited by Cap; 04-15-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

I gotta hand it to Issa. He's like a pitbull. He's not letting up on the IRS scandal either. He's holding Elijah Cummings accountable now for those suspicious memos.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Thumbs up BREAKING: Congressman Issa Launches Full Federal Investigation of Reid/Obama’s BLM Land Grab a

//
    Last edited by ItsTime; 04-15-2014 at 06:07 PM.

geezus....how many frickin' investigations are in the fire?.....

i get a 404 error to that link.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a satire site.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I'm sorry everyone, I didn't know this was satire. Feel foolish.
    On Trump:

It may be satire, but in all seriousness, I've been thinking that if Rand wants to boost his pres-potential, he needs to take on Harry Reid over this. He should be pressing as hard as he did against Hillary Clinton over the Benghazi issue.

And he needs to do it before Reid sends goonies after the Bundy family. Reid will be so caught up in trying to deflect an investigation that he won't have time to worry about a few hundred cattle. Reid and his son are about as arrogant as they come. I didn't even know Harry had a son, but having heard him give interviews over the past few days, I could probably guess it was his son just by the way he talks.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-15-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.