Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yahoo comments on Bundy Ranch are depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    These are going to be the same people in 5 years pleading for us to save them.
    Uncharitable sounding as this may be, I will likely leave such people to their fates... assuming I manage to survive that long. I see no virtue in saving the willfully stupid and corrupt of spirit and thought from the consequences of the choices they made when it was well within their power to have chosen otherwise. Such people have no excuses for their idiotic opinions and leanings. I believe such people are not fit to survive. If others wish to aid and abet their stupidity, I will do nothing to stand in their ways, but I doubt I would lift a finger for them because one thing I have come to understand that such brands of rottenness are eternal and once those people are restored to "normalcy", rest you assured they will return to their lousy ways and to biting the hands that pulled their grossly sub-par bacon from the fire. They will once again endeavor to rise to advocate for the violation of the sovereignty of every man on the planet.

Let them burn to the man.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Uncharitable sounding as this may be, I will likely leave such people to their fates...
    Mother Nature would approve and so would I.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    What are you doing on yahoo anyways? The mail sucks, the stories suck, everything sucks about it
    You forgot the horrendous reputation for having misleading article titles and lack of photos for stories that clearly need photos.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    I'd be much happier if my brain would shut-the-$#@!-up and just let me enjoy the mind-numbing 'entertainment' that all the other stupids seem to enjoy. I see an agenda in everything now, which pretty much squashes 99% of movies, TV and small talk. I see why they try not to think. I wish I had that 'gift'.

That is too funny! I have the same problem. I'll be watching some movie and they'll make some subtle little comment about evil corporations or global warming and it'll ruin it for me. My wife will yell at me, "WHO CARES!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    That is too funny! I have the same problem. I'll be watching some movie and they'll make some subtle little comment about evil corporations or global warming and it'll ruin it for me. My wife will yell at me, "WHO CARES!!!"

The girlfriend and I do the same thing. The only thing we can watch together is Andy Griffith and Game of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Todays 100 is the equivilant of <70 or Moron 20 years ago. The number is skewed because of the overwhelming stupidity of too many people that do not try to think.
    It's a depressing revelation when you realized that the difference between your IQ and the average IQ is greater than the difference between the average IQ and that of a bona fide retard.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uncharitable sounding as this may be, I will likely leave such people to their fates... assuming I manage to survive that long. I see no virtue in saving the willfully stupid and corrupt of spirit and thought from the consequences of the choices they made when it was well within their power to have chosen otherwise. Such people have no excuses for their idiotic opinions and leanings. I believe such people are not fit to survive. If others wish to aid and abet their stupidity, I will do nothing to stand in their ways, but I doubt I would lift a finger for them because one thing I have come to understand that such brands of rottenness are eternal and once those people are restored to "normalcy", rest you assured they will return to their lousy ways and to biting the hands that pulled their grossly sub-par bacon from the fire. They will once again endeavor to rise to advocate for the violation of the sovereignty of every man on the planet.

Let them burn to the man.
    And if you do save them don't be surprised when they go right back to their old ways... something about a frog and a scorpion.

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    The minor irony here being that this is the precise reason they call for the disarming of all, save police and military, of course.

Same planet, different worlds.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

The minor irony here being that this is the precise reason they call for the disarming of all, save police and military, of course.

Same planet, different worlds.
    Yeah, that damned old document!!! To HELL with it!!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

If the mainstream media would work so vigorously to deceive the truth about 9/11 from the public so that government would obtain expanding justification for addressing the clearly non-existent threat of terrorism on America’s soil, how could they ever be relied upon again as a valid source for anything, let alone as a median to provide balanced debates?

After all, is there really any coming back from committing oneself to devilish deeds?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Are there not constitutional issues to be realized when:

The penalties are vastly disproportionate to the sums in dispute.

There are even penalties issued in cases of legitimate disputes where no other noticeable loss or damage is apparent.

What is the point in penalizing somebody to the benefit of a government agency? Generally, there is no any actual loss noted or experienced by entities of the government. The government does not have any right to punitive compensation, and seeking gain or profit or exculpation is not a function or necessity of governmental bureaucracies.

Rather than the government depending on a combined penalty system of (1) being paid the amount due in full, (2) being paid interest upon the amount due, (3) being paid additional penalties and fines, and (4) reimbursed court fees and costs (and as applicable costs associated with law enforcement actions), would not a system of being paid only (1) and (2) be more fundamentally justified? Being that citizens seeking due process and redress should be encouraged in all cases as the highest and most pertinent issue and employees of the government are going to be paid regardless, agree to jointly-pool their resources as needed, and are normally over-funded for a reason.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234