Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo comments on Bundy Ranch are depressing.

Yahoo comments on Bundy Ranch are depressing.

I've got to stop reading the comments on Yahoo and other popular sites. They're running about 95% against Bundy. It's sad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are you doing on yahoo anyways? The mail sucks, the stories suck, everything sucks about it

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I've got to stop reading the comments on Yahoo and other popular sites. They're running about 95% against Bundy. It's sad.
    At first you will be shunned. Then you will be scorned. At the end, you will be revered.

Continue your efforts to lead by example and eventually people will follow.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

One of the most common comments is that Bundy is a "freeloader" just as much as any welfare recipient.

One of the most common comments is that Bundy is a "freeloader" just as much as any welfare recipient.
    Willful ignorance. Nothing more, nothing less. Those people do not bother to question the opinion they are being handed. It also shows how powerful propoganda is.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

These are going to be the same people in 5 years pleading for us to save them.

Exact same as the reception in person talking to people about the issue. I said that elsewhere here and people belittle just for stating it is the case. there is almost no one on Bundy's side in any circles.
    No one reads signatures.

This is to be expected when the average IQ is 100.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just do your best to bring truth to light. And remember, the Founders only had about 10% of the colonists on their side in the first years.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    What are you doing on yahoo anyways? The mail sucks, the stories suck, everything sucks about it
    The mail works fine for me. The sports stories are occasionally good. I don't really care because I don't use mail sites for stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I saw a couple of big-name sites post it on their facebook (and these sites are pro-farm/pro-rancher!)... the comments got me so aggravated I had to walk away from my computer for a few hours.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

The vast majority of people are falling for mainstream media propaganda AGAIN?

I guess I'm just not surprised anymore. The only people who "get it" seem to be those who watch the news with a bias, knowing that if they are saying it and actively promoting it, they are probably lying.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Government trolls and useful idiots. Stand strong.

The propaganda war. It is the most important. Bundy's lose that and they are lost.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    The propaganda war. It is the most important. Bundy's lose that and they are lost.
    Agreed. I hope everyone is getting out there with the facts. If people know them, they will change their opinion. They only know the government's spin right now.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

The rednecks I live amongst are on Bundy's side overwhelmingly. Sometimes I wish for something that could shut down the trucking of food to market just so I could watch a bunch of idiots learn a very important lesson. It's a mean thought, I know.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess the issue is more, there are few people that believe outside of here, that it is not Federal land and able to be managed by the BLM.

Bundy could have taken this differently years ago and had a moral high ground, but by stopping the payment of BLM fees he lost it in manys eyes. He already had submitted to their management, until it didn't fit him when they reduced him to a 150 head limit.

At that point if he had kept paying for the amount of head of cattle he had on the land to the BLM, and they either refused the money, or took it, he'd have many more on his side. And he would have a balance due to him and his family with the feds as well, instead of being $300k in the hole in legit grazing fees, and 700ish k in fines. He could have then gone to court to prevent them from putting him out of business with a federal standing to beat their reduction tactics.
    No one reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    I guess the issue is more, there are few people that believe outside of here, that it is not Federal land and able to be managed by the BLM.

Bundy could have taken this differently years ago and had a moral high ground, but by stopping the payment of BLM fees he lost it in manys eyes. He already had submitted to their management, until it didn't fit him when they reduced him to a 150 head limit.

At that point if he had kept paying for the amount of head of cattle he had on the land to the BLM, and they either refused the money, or took it, he'd have many more on his side. And he would have a balance due to him and his family with the feds as well, instead of being $300k in the hole in legit grazing fees, and 700ish k in fines. He could have then gone to court to prevent them from putting him out of business with a federal standing to beat their reduction tactics.
    Please tell me where you read this. From what I heard him say, he paid the county for years for grazing, then after the federal government took over the land, when he tried to pay the county, they would no longer accept it. Also from what he said, if he had offered the money to the federal government (BLM), then he would have put himself under their purvue just from that act alone.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Nobody wants to admit that they use the same dirty whore for cheap thrills at the expense of others. When the whore claims that someone stiffed her and didn't pay, human nature kicks in and everyone who by lack of restraint who continue to get into bed with the whore, will demand a scape goat.

The true ugly nature of man screams pretty loud when it's in the form of a mob.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Entitlement class gonna entitle.

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post

I copy-pasted this from my comment in another thread, but I think it's necessary to post in here since we're discussion perception, I think we should present Bundy's side of the 'grazing fee' issue:

According to Bundy—and I'd like confirmation on this claim—only 16%(!) of grazing fees actually go towards conservation of wildlife/land management. If only 16% of your tax money was returned to you in the form of government services, wouldn't you be a bit pissed off too? Bundy is the last rancher in Clark Co., Nevada, claiming that all the others have been discouraged or forced out of business by government regulation. It's not an unheard-of phenomenon. Had Bundy been paying those fees as all the other ranchers in his county, last week wouldn't have been much of a story, because there'd be no 'Bundy Ranch', you see?

This leads me to believe that all the talk about this being about a tortoise is a bunch of garbage. That'd have to be one pretty f*cking awesome tortoise when you need ballistic shields in your agency to do your job of managing wildlife.(Ninja tortoises? lol)

Rather, the grazing fees should be viewed the same way as penalties for not signing up for Obamacare. They're not designed to raise revenue—hell, they can print all the money they want and don't even really need taxes. These fees are designed to mold behavior of people to fit the will of government. The government wants people off that land so they can use it as collateral for all the loans foreigners have been making to D.C. While our money can be printed to the point of worthlessness, land value typically only goes up.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-16-2014 at 02:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    These are going to be the same people in 5 years pleading for us to save them.
    No, they will stand against us for getting in the way of their "progress", they will snitch on us for "suspicious activities" that warrant 3am visits by the thought police.

What do you expect Boobus to do, but nod and hollar yahoo.

Don't forget that we now have confirmation that the government is paying shills to post crap like this.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    comments on government media sites like Yahoo are also going to be from the government, and the kinds of people who actually get news from those sites are completely indoctrinated/brainwashed

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Please tell me where you read this. From what I heard him say, he paid the county for years for grazing, then after the federal government took over the land, when he tried to pay the county, they would no longer accept it. Also from what he said, if he had offered the money to the federal government (BLM), then he would have put himself under their purvue just from that act alone.
    I think a large part of the confusion is that the Bundy's (and others in the know) don't realize that most Americans don't know what they know or understand what they understand. It needs to be laid out in a very simple manner, but without any assumption that the reader (or listener) knows about "common" terms and conditions.

The following is from (way down) http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3...ranch-is-real/

Mike Combs By SHIREE BUNDY COX:
    I have had people ask me to explain my dad’s stance on this BLM fight. Here it is in as simple of terms as I can explain it. There is so much [more] to it, but here it is in a nut shell. My great grandpa bought the rights to the Bunkerville allotment back in 1887, around there. Then he sold them to my grandpa who then turned them over to my dad in 1972. These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. These rights to the land use are called preemptive rights.

Some where down the line, to keep the cows from over grazing, came the bureau of land management. They were supposed to assist the ranchers in the management of their ranges, while the ranchers paid a yearly allotment, which was to be used to pay the BLM wages and to help with repairs and improvements of the ranches. My dad did pay his grazing fees for years to the BLM, until they were no longer using his fees to help him and to improve. Instead, they began using these money’s against the ranchers. They bought all the rest of the ranchers in the area out, with their own grazing fees. When they offered to buy my dad out for a pittance, he said no thanks and then fired them because they weren’t doing their job. He quit paying the BLM but tried giving his grazing fees to the county, which they turned down. So my dad just went on running his ranch and making his own improvements with his own equipment and his own money, not taxes.

In essence, the BLM was managing my dad out of business. Well, when buying him out didn’t work, they used the endangered species card. You’ve already heard about the desert tortoise. Well that didn’t work either, so then began the threats and the court orders, which my dad has proven to be unlawful for all these years. Now they’re desperate. It’s come down to buying the brand inspector off and threatening the County Sheriff. Everything they’re doing at this point is illegal and totally against the constitution of the United States of America.

Now you may be saying,”how sad, but what does this have to do with me?” Well, I’ll tell you. They will get rid of Cliven Bundy, the last man standing on the Bunkerville allotment and then they will close all the roads so no one can ever go on it again. Next, it’s Utah’s turn. Mark my words, Utah is next.

Then there’s the issue of the cattle that are at this moment being stolen. See, even if dad hasn’t paid them, those cattle do belong to him. Regardless where they are, they are my fathers property. His herd has been part of that range for over a hundred years, long before the BLM even existed. Now the Feds think they can just come in and remove them and sell them without a legal brand inspection or without my dad’s signature on it. They think they can take them over two boarders, which is illegal, ask any trucker. Then they plan to take them to the Richfeild Auction and sell them. All with our tax money. They have paid off the contract cowboys and the auction owner, as well as the Nevada brand inspector with our tax dollars. See how slick they are?

Well, this is it in a nut shell. Thanks
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Don't forget that we now have confirmation that the government is paying shills to post crap like this.
    BUMP
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

More information ammo:

http://beforeitsnews.com/food-and-fa...r-2463050.html

A Rancher TELLS ALL:

B Hunt wrote:

I live in SW Utah. I grew up on a ranch less than 100 miles from the Bundy’s ranch. My father knows Cliven Bundy. I know Cliven’s son Ryan. This is not a hoax, it is an action of force by the BLM.

The BLM was going to sell the cattle at one of the smallest cattle markets in Utah. No cattle markets in Nevada would take the cattle without a properly signed brand inspection (which the BLM cannot obtain without Cliven Bundy’s signature). The BLM paid the owner of the Utah cattle market $300,000 to do the sale (‘R’ Livestock Connection in Monroe, Utah, owned by one Scott G. Robbins, according to the Utah Business Entity Search). Utah Governor Herbert stepped in and forbid them from bringing the cattle into Utah without the legally required health and brand inspections (which again, require Bundy’s signature) and that no feral cattle are allowed to be imported at all (per Utah statute). Because Bundy claims ownership over maybe 350-500 head of branded cattle, the other 500-700 estimated head of cattle would all be considered feral. BLM officially backed off, but we suspect they are still secretly shipping them through Utah without any permission to do so, to “private” buyers in Colorado. The contract cowboys that the BLM hired to do the roundup are from Sampson Livestock in Meadow, Utah (traitors one and all).

From what I understand, Cliven Bundy owns both the Water Rights and Grazing Rights to all of the land where his cattle run. If Bundy failed to use them, the Grazing Rights would revert to the BLM and would be retired, while the Water Rights would revert to the State of Nevada, likely to be sold to the highest bidder (which would probably be a bidding war between mineral companies that are behind this action with the BLM and the City of Las Vegas which is thirsty for water and has had multiple attempts to buy water–through eminent domain from Utah farmers and ranchers–from Utah, which were all blocked by the Utah Legislature and Utah Governor Herbert). Chances are, the BLM has already filed a claim on the water rights so that they can sell to the highest bidder (instead of the state) and are trying to get the cattle off to show that Bundy cannot use the water beneficially (much like what the US Forest Service and BLM both tried to do to Wayne Hage).

Now, for Cliven Bundy, he’s not fighting this for his cattle or his own livelihood. He recognizes that he will probably die before this fight is over. He has said multiple times that he is fighting this to wake people up about the tyranny of the Federal Government and also to help wake up the western states about getting the rights to their own land back from the federal government, which has repeatedly shut down ranchers and closed off land. (MO = 1st, get all the ranchers, farmers, Native Americans, and foresters that use the land for positive, sustainable production off of the land; 2nd, grab up all the resources; 3rd, close off the lands to public access including camping, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, boating, shooting, etc; 4th, sell off the resources to the highest bidder regardless of what that will do to the land, the local environment, or the economy; 5th, collect royalties on the resources in perpetuity; 6th, reduce and eliminate all SLS and PILT payments to the states, impoverishing them beyond belief.)

Anyway, thanks for posting about this. It is important for us to be able to raise the appropriate resistance.
    PILT = Payment in Lieu of Taxes

Thomas Massie mentioned this in a post on his FB page. It's paid to states, by the federal government, on land in a state that the state cannot collect property tax on because of federal government holding. (maybe someone could word that better)
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 04-16-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    These men bought and paid for their rights to the range and also built waters, fences and roads to assure the survival of their cattle, all with their own money, not with tax dollars. These rights to the land use are called preemptive rights.
    I think this is a big part of the problem. I don't like the idea of having "rights" to public land. It would be much better just to have the land privately owned. Not that I'm saying Bundy is at fault. My guess is that buying the land was never an option. I don't see any reason why the state or feds should own the majority of the land out west. I'd rather see them auction off all that land and pay down the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I think a large part of the confusion is that the Bundy's (and others in the know) don't realize that most Americans don't know what they know or understand what they understand. It needs to be laid out in a very simple manner, but without any assumption that the reader (or listener) knows about "common" terms and conditions.

The following is from (way down) http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3...ranch-is-real/
    As I pointed out about miners and loggers it is NOT a attempt at reasonable regulations, as the FEDs sell the urban public, but to drive the people out. It is a policy that has worked very well with the miners and loggers.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast