Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRS demands Ron Paul's list of donors.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Rons on Cavuto right now on this...
    I'm sure I missed it by now. I hope somebody has a tube of it though.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Mrs. Lerner, has the IRS targeted 'tea party' and 'liberty' and conservative groups?"

"I plead the 5th, now hand over the names of all the donors to the C4L."
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Were getting closer and closer to the real Revolution folks... Rand is our only hope.
    http://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous.../dp/145075063X
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Paperback
    from $12.00
    I guess Larkin Rose ain't one of them anti-IP Anarchists.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecolibertarian View Post
    My inclination is to find an IRS complaint number and let them know, en masse, that we aren't very enthused about this idea.
    Sure go ahead, send them your info...

I actually operate under the assumption that everything I do is being watched, analyzed, and stored. It helps me carefully construct a mountain of history that I can be ready to stand up and defend at any point in my life. Not that it always works out like that, but it helps.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Morgan Freeman is wrong, you know...he screwed up big time

http://web.archive.org/web/201210131...an_Freeman.php

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Were getting closer and closer to the real Revolution folks... Rand is our only hope.
    http://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous.../dp/145075063X
    See also: The Cult of the Presidency - America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power (by Gene Healy)
    http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/f...sidency-pb.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Paperback
    from $12.00
    I guess Larkin Rose ain't one of them anti-IP Anarchists.
    What makes you think that?

Free PDF of The Most Dangerous Superstition (by Larken Rose): http://www.freeyourmindaz.com/upload...-rose-2011.pdf

From the end matter of The Most Dangerous Superstition:
    A Note About the Copyright ...

A “copyright” is usually an implied threat (“Don’t copy this, or else!”). While I hope that anyone who likes this book will buy additional copies from me, if someone does copy this book without my permission, that would not make me feel justified in using force against that person, or, my own or via “government.” I copyrighted the book primarily so that no one else could copyright it and thereby use the violence of the state to prevent me from distributing it.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-17-2014 at 04:41 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Then why the 12 bucks?Give it away.Every Anarchist here seems happy to point out every 'contradiction' by liberty-minded candidates we are trying to get elected as some sort of mortal sin.
    I just thought I would point that out.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then why the 12 bucks? Give it away.
    It *is* being given away. I provided a link to a free PDF of the book.
    Did you really not bother to read (or try to understand) what he said?
    "I hope that anyone who likes this book will buy additional copies from me [...]"

Because physical objects like printed & bound books cost money to produce.
    Because he'd like to make a little cash from those willing to pay him for his efforts.
    Because [any number of things].

Being "anti-IP" does NOT require one to be unwilling to accept money from people who want to pay you for something.

There is NO contradiction in this.

Every Anarchist here seems happy to point out every 'contradiction' by liberty-minded candidates we are trying to get elected as some sort of mortal sin.
    I just thought I would point that out.
    I am an "Anarchist here" - I generally support Rand, Amash, Massie, etc. There are others who do so as well.
    For example, FSP-Rebel is also an "Anarchist here" - and he is one of Rand's staunchest & most avid supporters.
    So please provide the evidence for your accusation that he and I "point out every 'contradiction' by liberty-minded candidates [...]."
    Otherwise, you are talking out of your ass and needlessly stirring $#@! up. I just thought I would point that out.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-17-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Seems like this would be a pretty good indicator that there is no need to keep a list of donors. In fact, it's a bad idea to keep a list of donors.
    Uhh... in order to raise money you have to have a list of donors so that you know who to ask to contribute.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Uhh... in order to raise money you have to have a list of donors so that you know who to ask to contribute.
    People shouldn't need to be asked for contributions. If people want to contribute, they will.
    Myself, I won't contribute to an organization that sends me solicitations for funds.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    There is absolutely no reason for the IRS to have this information. None.
    You're just a hater. Look everybody, a HATER!

BURN THE WITCH!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Seriously though, of course there is a reason.

The continuing compilation of lists of AmeriKans who are, or could potentially be, troublemakers.

Freedom.
    Well, the onus rests with us because we are the ones in the position of respondent. Theye transgress and put the ball in our court. What do we do? We demur. The tacit message here is that we accept the transgression as legitimate. That is on each and very one of us.

Consider the great "victory" in Nevada... Not. The moment an agent placed hands on one of the defenders the ball was in the defender's court. IMO they should have brought the fight right back at them. They chose differently. Their decision.

Speaking purely theoretically, failing to answer trespass when one is otherwise capable seems to lend credibility to the trespasser's claim to authority. While in reality this may not be true upon argument, it does give tyrants and their willing agents (courts, e.g.) a
    toehold from which to advance corrupt objectives via the lousy reasoning based on the tacitly presumed "failure". It is as lousy as it gets but it is commonly employed as the past 200++ years of rotten SCOTUS decisions attest.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

IRS is now an arm of the Democrat Party...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    IRS is now an arm of the Democrat Party...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I don't know if this guy is guilty or not.
    But this is exactly what would have happened falsely to Ron Paul if he won.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12