Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public university looks to lower number of white students on campus

Public university looks to lower number of white students on campus

A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.
    cont.
    http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5549

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Self immolation.

The last act of a dying empire.

Just wish I wasn't on the same ship.

It's ok to think white people are bad.
    "The Patriarch"

Apparently whites aren't "checking their privilege" enough for the sjw's tastes, so they'll check it for us. SMH.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Last I heard there's loads of folks in Detroit lookin' for a free ride.....

Can you imagine if they would have said the exact same thing except inserted white for black? The ****storm would be so incredible, the guy would probably be fired within minutes.

Race baiting is always the best distraction from the fact that we still have a central bank.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's ok to think white people are bad.
    It's not enough to feel bad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brown people will predominate on college campuses just about the time that a college degree reaches the maximum cost, minimum value, and requires a debt so huge default is a certainty. In other words, they will be screwed again.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Brown people will predominate on college campuses just about the time that a college degree reaches the maximum cost, minimum value, and requires a debt so huge default is a certainty. In other words, they will be screwed again.
    Everyone will be screwed when we mandate 4 years of college. I can't wait to pay for that. Then when people finish K-16 they'll wonder why they still can't get a job because the supply of morons is still high.

To stand out you'll have to pay more money for an extra 4 years beyond K-16. Then "democracy" will win out yet again and mandate K-20 and the cycle of retardation continues because everyone needs to be "equal".

$#@! brown people!

$#@! white, green and yellow people too!

This segregating by race for the purpose of political favor pisses me off....

The university has already replaced standard performance reviews with sensitivity training and hosts workshops to better serve undocumented students. WWU also provides literature on how to better “recruit and retain faculty and staff of color.”
    I don't think I want my kids going there anyway.

The university has already replaced standard performance reviews with sensitivity training
    Ha!

I'll teach that class...

People of European heritage in the U.S. and even many European countries now are conditioned to gladly accept the extermination of their race & culture just because it's the politically correct liberal thing to do.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

“How do we make sure that in future years ‘RPFs is not as white as we are today?’”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    “How do we make sure that in future years ‘RPFs is not as white as we are today?’”
    Tanning salons
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as black as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less black.

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as black as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”

“In the decades ahead, should we be as black as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.
    Media frenzy woud have ensued.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Media frenzy woud have ensued.
    $#@!in' racist....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    $#@!in' racist....

The only legal definition of white is that anyone who identifies as white is white. That university can keep its current student body and become zero percent white right this second if those there who identified themselves as white just chose to identify themselves as something else instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We're still working on that male/female ratio.
    And you're not helping...
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Make all colleges minority only!

Diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    People of European heritage in the U.S. and even many European countries now are conditioned to gladly accept the extermination of their race & culture just because it's the politically correct liberal thing to do.
    Nowhere does the OP say anything about European heritage.

This talk that white nationalists have about extermination of their race is ridiculous. It's definitely unbecoming of this website.

There won't be any white genocide or race war.

Just more white guilt until people stop buying it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And what enables the racism? Is it the cause of what we have today, or is it the effect of say "affirmative action" and "anti discrimination"? Racism can go both ways, but the only one still responsible for its existence is Govt.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Interesting site.

Important study:

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5545
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Some of the schools near me draw lots of Asian students. (Or did you mean a different brown people?)

LibForestPaul

My advice to 17 yo. Get a government job, intern with small businesses, or online/comm colleges. Everything else is a waste of time for majority of 17yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Some of the schools near me draw lots of Asian students. (Or did you mean a different brown people?)
    Brown is a state of mind.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

White people confuse the hell out of me. I've never seen a group of people more willing to commit cultural suicide.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast