Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bundy Ranch; Feds set up for slaughter, WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Also, as I think about it, if there had been a mass killing of BLM agents there, that too would have been a checkmate move for the federal government.

Talk about a crisis not to let go to waste. What would have happened would have turned into more successful propaganda for empowering the feds to limit the freedoms of all Americans than anything we'd ever seen. Those dead agents would become martyrs, and their killers would become the new face of domestic terrorism. They'd use the definitionless label "militia" to round up innocent people as successfully as they did with the definitionless label "Al Qaeda." 90% of America would be on the government's side. And even those who opposed the new policies would almost all be successfully convinced that the militia are the bad guys.
    Yes, that is the whole point of the video.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I don't think they will drone bomb them. They would be committing political suicide this close to an election. Even though there are a bunch of violent libtards who would love to see it..they will use heavy handed court machinations IMO. They can't afford the fall out. Not to say the Bundys don't need to stay vigilant because they could have a false flag event.
    They need to find a foreign national or an embedded group of them to commit crimes as militia members. See Alfred P. Murrah building. That's what I expect to see. It's CIA 101. Then the gloves can come off and they don't have to worry about public relation snafus or criticisms about excessive force. However, in this digital age with compact recording devices, it's not as simple as it used to be.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-15-2014 at 09:08 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Day ain't over yet.
    Yep, I've got a feeling this thing is far from over.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I really wonder how the Russian intelligence services are digesting this event, especially after what went down in Ukraine.

Roy Potter!

Frightening how evil the fedgov is. They think the BLM guys got wise? I hope so. They should know how they were set up to be sacrificed by the fedgov to advance its agenda.

I'm sure the militia will be on the look-out for agent provocateurs.

Sent it to Lew. I hope he puts it up.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Here yah go... this calls it all out, how the deals were done, how Harry Reid and Family profit, and then How the BLM, Harry Reid, and EVEN GOOGLE covered-up the illegal operations and the parts that violate the laws.

This says it all and how Harry Reid, his sons and relatives work the deals and use government force to steal, so as they may profit down the road. Just like Nancy Pelosi giving out those billion dollar loan deals and projects to relatives.

LINK/Website to the timeline/facts: http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-...not-being-told

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-15-2014 at 09:43 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

That's a very good vid, Hollywood. It separates the fact from the fiction. Beck should watch it since he's saying Reid's solar cronyism has nothing to do with it. He's got the proof in that vid.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    That's a very good vid, Hollywood. It separates the fact from the fiction. Beck should watch it since he's saying Reid's solar cronyism has nothing to do with it. He's got the proof in that vid.
    Sent it out on social media, sugest everyone else do the same. I send it to judge Nap too
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Day ain't over yet.
    I haven't looked at this story that closely but my first impression is that similar to yours. No way the feds are going to let this go that easily.

The militia were the professional ones. They had the vantage points, the high ground, the good positioning. They werent the dumb asses who attempted to march in single file into a valley surrounded on all sides by armed men.....

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I haven't looked at this story that closely but my first impression is that similar to yours. No way the feds are going to let this go that easily.
    The feds hammer crooked, extended nails for a living. That's all they know how to do.

Also, as I think about it, if there had been a mass killing of BLM agents there, that too would have been a checkmate move for the federal government.

Talk about a crisis not to let go to waste. What would have happened would have turned into more successful propaganda for empowering the feds to limit the freedoms of all Americans than anything we'd ever seen. Those dead agents would become martyrs, and their killers would become the new face of domestic terrorism. They'd use the definitionless label "militia" to round up innocent people as successfully as they did with the definitionless label "Al Qaeda." 90% of America would be on the government's side. And even those who opposed the new policies would almost all be successfully convinced that the militia are the bad guys.
    Perhaps, but such an event would be an event horizon. I'd imagine that many people would decide to go all-in and we'd finally find out who's who.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Not gonna happen,, Not gonna happen Not gonna happen.

Dude,, it happened.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

CLIVEN BUNDY ON INFO WARS NOW:

http://www.infowars.com/
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    CLIVEN BUNDY ON INFO WARS NOW:

http://www.infowars.com/

Great interview.

It will go on Youtube later and I will post it.

ETA interview:

Last edited by donnay; 04-16-2014 at 06:09 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Great interview.

It will go on Youtube later and I will post it.
    Thanks!
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    one thing I keep hearing is that the militia has its own camp. I hope they don't all rest there at once. It'd be real easy to get drone'd.
    I heard that from exactly one female MSM reporter.

She said it like she knew what the $#@! she was talking about.

The Militia? There are several groups there,, from all over the country.

They may have a tent area near the Bundy house.. but I would bet they are spread out all around the area,, and with regular guard posts and patrols.

but that is just my guess.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Here yah go... this calls it all out, how the deals were done, how Harry Reid and Family profit, and then How the BLM, Harry Reid, and EVEN GOOGLE covered-up the illegal operations and the parts that violate the laws.

This says it all and how Harry Reid, his sons and relatives work the deals and use government force to steal, so as they may profit down the road. Just like Nancy Pelosi giving out those billion dollar loan deals and projects to relatives.

LINK/Website to the timeline/facts: http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-...not-being-told

I was about to post this...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I heard that from exactly one female MSM reporter.

She said it like she knew what the $#@! she was talking about.

The Militia? There are several groups there,, from all over the country.

They may have a tent area near the Bundy house.. but I would bet they are spread out all around the area,, and with regular guard posts and patrols.

but that is just my guess.
    With the mixed-matched bunch standing up I'd bet countermeasures have been instituted that even the feds haven't thought of...

There's everything from Nam-vets to scooter tramps just itching for the feds to get out of line..

I'm thinking that the standard storm-trooper techniques are going to prove ineffective against these guys....

Mcveigh made it politically untenable to be a militia member for several years.
    I'm guessing two things are going on right now.
    FBI is gathering intel on every group at the ranch and trying to infiltrate if they haven't already.
    Once they get a guy to play ball, OKC part II. That is how Ruby Ridge started, after all. Weaver refused to play ball, so they killed his family.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    one thing I keep hearing is that the militia has its own camp. I hope they don't all rest there at once. It'd be real easy to get drone'd.

After watching the video, I have an even deeper appreciation for the extreme amount of restraint the militia showed. It kept the PR from turning drastically back in favor of the feds. Imagine the discipline! These aren't just a bunch of yokels who show up to shoot beer cans on the weekends.
    I agree. From all accounts, these groups are highly trained and very professional. It actually gives me hope. Stewart Rhodes, Richard Mack, and Chuck Baldwin, all of whom moved their families to the same general area of the country and who are pretty tight, (all spoke at P.A.U.L. Festival btw - shameless plug), all of them are well connected.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Day ain't over yet.
    This was a victory. A small one, but still a victory.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12