Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bundy Ranch; Feds set up for slaughter, WHY?

Bundy Ranch; Feds set up for slaughter, WHY?

Please take the time to watch this it makes sense...

Last edited by tod evans; 04-15-2014 at 07:27 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He points out so many tactical blunders made by BLM agents that the idea of a 'set up' seems entirely plausible. BLM was positioned under an overpass with concrete on both sides. They had the low ground, they had no cover other than their vehicles. Meanwhile, militia's got marksmen on the overpass behind the protestors aiming through gaps in the concrete railing of the bridge. he makes a great point about the gear weighing these BLM guys down, where if they had to make a break for it across the soft sand, it would have been a slow-going process. I really hadn't considered any of this until I watched the video. I'm no expert on tactics but having him lay it out, well, I'm kind of like, 'how did I not see that?'

The feds are 'good' as long as they have a tank to hide in, but they're not used to dealing with real combat veterans on open ground. If any good comes of this, perhaps it will be that a few BLM agents will be resigning. Maybe they find themselves a scrap of land of their own to work and live out their lives in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Perhaps change the title to "BLM agents setup for slaughter?", or "Gov Tactics, slaughter setup at Bundy Ranch?" ?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

That actually does make some sense. and fills in some gaps.

The BLM guys did not know anything about the Cattle return. Even after the Sheriff had said he brokered a deal.

And Highway Patrol confirmed that Cell Phone communications were down in that area.

Seems like someone wants to start a fight,, and it is not the Militia.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Perhaps change the title to "BLM agents setup for slaughter?", or "Gov Tactics, slaughter setup at Bundy Ranch?" ?
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That actually does make some sense. and fills in some gaps.

The BLM guys did not know anything about the Cattle return. Even after the Sheriff had said he brokered a deal.

And Highway Patrol confirmed that Cell Phone communications were down in that area.

Seems like someone wants to start a fight,, and it is not the Militia.
    Sounds like the sheriff needs to be recalled. Do they have recall elections in Nevada?
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Meanwhile, militia's got marksmen on the overpass behind the protestors aiming through gaps in the concrete railing of the bridge.
    Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Is this true?
    Please spend 30 minutes on the video, it's worth your time...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this true?

The man in the video is right, the fight would have been over in 30 seconds or less.

I can't find the video at this time, but one video I watched showing the confrontation at the cattle fence, caught the BLM agent, on tape, specifically asking Ammon Bundy if he can get the 'guys up top' to stand down. They weren't just worried about the crowd, I believe they were honestly fearful of the militia in the background. The agent wanted to know that Ammon could control them.

This isn't the video I was talking about but here ya go:

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-15-2014 at 07:45 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Is this true?
    Yes.

Highway Patrol transmission confirmed intel of 200 scoped rifles,, plus more long guns in the crowd. and many protesters were wearing sidearms.

BLM was in a Kill Zone. If shooting started they would have been cut down in seconds. literally seconds.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The federal government is not going to take kindly to this.

I don't normally watch videos where people just talk for 30 minutes, but this is worthy of a watch.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Good!

They've been out of control for too long.

Their move.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good!

They've been out of control for too long.

Their move.
    Their move, whatever it is, will be a check mate.

I predict they make Bundy buckle, and if anyone gets hurt in the process, it won't be any of them.

This is a definite "Must See" video. These psychopaths do know what they doing. The war on terror has always been designed to go after us, in the end. "Those crazy Conspiracy Theorist blah, blah, blah..." I am sad to say I see people in this very forum who agree with the psychopaths demonizing people who are willing to fight for liberty.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The BLM guys need to be made aware of this. I don't know how to make that happen.
    But they are Mercs,, Hired guns, and they were set up to die.

They need to be made aware.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Their move, whatever it is, will be a check mate.

I predict they make Bundy buckle, and if anyone gets hurt in the process, it won't be any of them.
    What exactly do you envision the feds pulling on American soil that's capable of containing those who have chosen to support Mr.Bundy?

What exactly do you envision the feds pulling on American soil that's capable of containing those who have chosen to support Mr.Bundy?
    It would take carpet bombing of a couple square miles around the Bundy ranch.

I don't expect the folks are all bunched up in one house.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Also, as I think about it, if there had been a mass killing of BLM agents there, that too would have been a checkmate move for the federal government.

Talk about a crisis not to let go to waste. What would have happened would have turned into more successful propaganda for empowering the feds to limit the freedoms of all Americans than anything we'd ever seen. Those dead agents would become martyrs, and their killers would become the new face of domestic terrorism. They'd use the definitionless label "militia" to round up innocent people as successfully as they did with the definitionless label "Al Qaeda." 90% of America would be on the government's side. And even those who opposed the new policies would almost all be successfully convinced that the militia are the bad guys.

There are infinitely many possibilities. They could easily take out all of his cattle one-by-one. And who knows what they could do to him secretly. Does he have any skeletons in his closet?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It would take carpet bombing of a couple square miles around the Bundy ranch.

I don't expect the folks are all bunched up in one house.
    one thing I keep hearing is that the militia has its own camp. I hope they don't all rest there at once. It'd be real easy to get drone'd.

After watching the video, I have an even deeper appreciation for the extreme amount of restraint the militia showed. It kept the PR from turning drastically back in favor of the feds. Imagine the discipline! These aren't just a bunch of yokels who show up to shoot beer cans on the weekends.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-15-2014 at 08:03 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

They had round-the-clock surveillance & intel, yet they were stranded at the bottom of the gully in a disadvantageous position? And then we had this POS brokering deals that were not evidently agreed to by the BLM? The same man who is affiliated with both the SPLC and DHS?

This can't be right. They were talking about some of those cops showing professionalism. I thought they all ran around shooting pets and beating women.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    They had round-the-clock surveillance & intel, yet they were stranded at the bottom of the gully in a disadvantageous position? And then we had this POS brokering deals that were not evidently agreed to by the BLM? The same man who is affiliated with both the SPLC and DHS?
    Absolutely, doesn't pass the smell test. That sheriff needs to be recalled, like, yesterday. I'd like to see the alleged "press release" on BLM ending the round up, that the sheriff said the BLM was gonna send out when he met with Cliven Saturday morning. Come to think of it, the sheriff sounded awfully nervous when he got up to the mic and made the announcement. It was the sort of nervousness a kid experiences when he's telling a lie. The crowd actually had to prompt the sheriff to speak up at one point because he was mumbling.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 04-15-2014 at 08:19 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think they will drone bomb them. They would be committing political suicide this close to an election. Even though there are a bunch of violent libtards who would love to see it..they will use heavy handed court machinations IMO. They can't afford the fall out. Not to say the Bundys don't need to stay vigilant because they could have a false flag event.

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-15-2014 at 02:15 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I remember all the nervous nelly handwringing over how an armed march on Washington would turn into a blood bath. Well, here you go. An armed confrontation in which the militia kept their collective $#@! together, didn't back down and didn't fire a shot and won the day.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I remember all the nervous nelly handwringing over how an armed march on Washington would turn into a blood bath. Well, here you go. An armed confrontation in which the militia kept their collective $#@! together, didn't back down and didn't fire a shot and won the day.
    Day ain't over yet.

Day ain't over yet.
    That particular day is over. I'm not saying that the war is won. Hell, I'm quite sure it is merely heating up. But, at the end of that particular day level heads prevailed. A battle was won. I'll not take that from those that participated.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast