Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 'Turn the Other Cheek' Beck Decries Potential Violence in Bundy Standoff

Told yah that Glenn Beck is nothing but a CON MAN. That phony $#@!er showed his true colors when he and his ventriloquist dummies in their studio sabotaged Debra Medina in that interview. Even after she was long gone off that line, Beck & company continued their derogatory destruction of Medina.

It's a private club, a inner circle club that We The People need to expose... the establishment's well compensated false prophets elites to keep the masses preoccupied with the same trivial left/right horse$#@!.

$#@! BECK, HUNTSMAN, & REID...
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't get why you guys are upset with Beck?

a.) He got fired from Fox.
    b.) He did a few episodes on The Federal Reserve
    c.) He says he's a libertarian
    d.) Judge Napolitano was on his show and they are friends

That pretty much makes him one of us right???

Anyways, Libertarian Beck will be back...... in 2017 and I'm sure his disciples on this forum will let us know when he is.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    in 2017 and I'm sure his disciples on this forum will let us know when he is.
    He'll be coming around again. By golly he'll be one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
    You're applauding your own demise then. Cutting your own throat, so to say.

Because an important aspect of what Beck does is fool the people into believing he's with us. So, all the minute issues, the small...day to day issues that really mean nothing, he rants and raves right with us. That's what gets him the trust of many. The trust that he's genuine. That's what gets him the "he's coming around" comments. Without this part of the scheme, the scheme doesn't work.

This is the whole set up for when SHTF, when crunch-time occurs...when Beck pulls the plug and steers all his unsuspecting sheep, that he's been rounding up every day with his nonsense, in the direction he wants them.

Now think about that the next time you applaud your favorite propagandist.
    Some of you believe the thing to do is to hate EVERYONE. Then you get all pompous when someone isn't perfection in motion. "See, I told you". Sure, with Beck, it's pretty easy most of the time. But, I don't happen to agree that it's prudent to go running around gnashing and snarling about Beck. People look deranged.` If you want to call him out, talk about his acts.

As an aside, I don't think it's wise to worship human beings and that includes fan favorites around here like Alex Jones. Regarding Beck, I don't trust him one bit, but when he does something like have Griffin on his show to talk about the Federal Reserve for an hour, I damn sure aren't going to call him names for doing so. To do that would be stupid. But, do I trust him? Hell no.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-16-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, to be clear, I don't think it's over either and the everfucking state may very well land with both feet on the Bundys.

But resisting was not a mistake.
    Amen to the resisting.

Resist as best and as far as you believe you have to take it, but resist. Liberty demands I give you the benefit of the doubt as to why you're resisting and certainly cut you some slack and not moan that you got a clue too late.

And who the $#@! is Beck to drag this 'company' down by not siding with the owners and OBVIOUS MISSION STATEMENT but rather with the employees? Especially when it's obvious the employees are pointing guns in our direction and have let the store go to $#@!.

Chance of violence at the shop when the lazy assed employees are armed and moonlighting with another employer? Ya don't say?!

He's the biggest Ameri-CANT out there. Hey Beck, go be a sissy somewhere else and let strong women & men deal with disciplining the freeloading employees.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Some of you believe the thing to do is to hate EVERYONE. Then you get all pompous when someone isn't perfection in motion. "See, I told you". Sure, with Beck, it's pretty easy most of the time. But, I don't happen to agree that it's prudent to go running around gnashing and snarling about Beck. People look deranged.` If you want to call him out, talk about his acts.

As an aside, I don't think it's wise to worship human beings and that includes fan favorites around here like Alex Jones. Regarding Beck, I don't trust him one bit, but when he does something like have Griffin on his show to talk about the Federal Reserve for an hour, I damn sure aren't going to call him names for doing so. To do that would be stupid. But, do I trust him? Hell no.
    Yet you gnash and snarl against the truthers? Hypocrite. You are the queen of gnash and snarl. Back on ignore.
    Last edited by Cap; 04-16-2014 at 04:48 AM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Romans 13!!!

Romans 13!!!

Romans 13!!!
    LOL You know who else cited Romans 13? That's right. Hitler.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...ted-romans-13/

Tyrants through time and around the globe have wielded the erroneous translation of Romans 13 (“God’s ordained the State, so shut up and obey, you Christian, you” — yep, I’m paraphrasing) as a weapon against believers. And Amerikan dictators are no exception:

In our attempts to rescue babies at abortion mills throughout America, several times civil authorities from local police to the FBI all started their interrogations by quoting Romans 13:1-4. Their basic premise for quoting this one passage was to deflect their guilt for protecting baby murder and violating God’s law “Thou shall not kill” to make us the guilty party. In the case of Roe vs. Wade, however, it is civil government that is the law breaker. Whereas, those who seek to peaceably rescue the innocent unjustly sentenced to death are the law keepers (Proverbs 24:12, 13). Our response was, “That is interesting you should mention this passage. Hitler quoted it often to condemn Christians who opposed his bloody atrocities as well.” Immediately, their tactics of investigation changed.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Another treasure from Beck's facebook. I have never seen anyone get uniformly pummeled like this on social media:

AS I TOLD YOU ON AN EARLIER THREAD< GLENN BECK< I WAS THERE UNDER THAT BRIDGE ON SATURDAY. As I told you before, there was no violence. None of us in the front were armed and nobody threated anyone with harm, that is, except the federal rangers threatened us. And as I told you before, I firmly believe that had it not been for those armed americans behind us, the federals would have slaughtered us. It is clear that what is at going on here with you is you are afraid more people will be emboldened to resist the bullies in government, and that these government bullies will come after you for inciting rebellion. You are certainly no Thomas Paine. NOW HEAR THIS, and this goes for the two laughing hyenas that sit there beside you doing your show bootlicking you. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LECTURE ANYONE ON HONOR< INTEGRITY .You, who have made yourself rich telling us what we want to hear, until that threatens to endanger you, your program and your wealth. YOU SIR ARE A PHONEY. You said to unlike you if I disagree with you. Well I am happy to throw anyone out of my sphere who tells me that I ought to be ashamed of what we did under that bridge. Its one of the proudest moments Ive experienced. So consider yourself unliked, my subscription to the blaze cancelled, and you completely gone. The rest of you, I encourage strongly do the same. We don't need frauds and cowards like Glenn Beck
    Can't agree with this more.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This.

As someone else already stated, he's a sunshine patriot. Which is ironic since he claims to be a fan of Paine's, and even wrote his own book of 'Common Sense'. I don't write him off completely because he rails against Agenda 21, and other issues, and he has brought awareness of important matters to people. But on this issue, he's being a coward.
    Last edited by Deborah K; 04-16-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

How ironic, Glenn Beck!

So, I got a minus rep for "calling forum members nasty names." Do we need to import the purple text from DP? What think thee, William Tell?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    So, I got a minus rep for "calling forum members nasty names." Do we need to import the purple text from DP? What think thee, William Tell?
    It isn't germane what happened on another site. What matters is what happens HERE.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

This was posted on Becks Facebook

"Glenn how could you not stand with my family on the Bundy ranch? I was your biggest fan. I own several of your books and went to your show "man on the moon"... I even shook your hand and I trusted you. Now you're saying my family is truly terrifying and that we are violent? Have you been fake this whole time? I guess I can't even trust even my heroes anymore and that truly breaks my heart Glenn. We want peace. We just want the BLM to leave our ranch alone- they have no right to take it away from us because of "an endangered tortoise". and we aren't terrorists! We are patriots!! How could you have talked to cliven and not seen that? We have a militia to protect our rights and they are only there if the Feds fire first. They are the aggressors! Not us! Did you not see the riot video? How a man was attacked by a K9 and then tazored 3 times for protesting? A 57 year old woman with cancer was attacked from behind just because she was screaming "go away! Get out!". A BLM officer even threatened a pregnant woman saying my dog will bite you... Two people were grazed/hit by their cars. We are peaceful people! Yes we are country people and if you threaten our freedom we will stand up very boldly with words and readiness to fight- but I just.... I can't believe what you've said about us... We are good Christian people... No we aren't perfect but we want peace! We just wanted our cattle and our land and our freedom! You know they brought in helicopters and snipers and the swat team right??? All because we said we aren't leaving- this has been our land for over 140 years? This isn't you Glenn!!!! I 110% expected you to fully stand with us!!!! We are the true American patriots Glenn... A revolution is starting whether you see it or like it or not. We need change REAL change. As Thomas Paine once said and as you quoted in you're book "common sense"- "if there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."
    This is so much more than natural water, natural gas, oil, endangered turtles or imaginary fees or "illegal grazing"....
    This is about control.
    Please Glenn. Do your research on my family. Cliven is a good man- so are the bundys and the patriots of Nevada....
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    This.

As someone else already stated, he's a sunshine patriot. Which is ironic since he claims to be a fan of Paine's, and even wrote his own book of 'Common Sense'. I don't write him off completely because he rails against Agenda 21, and other issues, and he has brought awareness of important matters to people. But on this issue, he's being a coward.
    The Devil will give you 1000 truths to sell you just one lie.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

It isn't germane what happened on another site. What matters is what happens HERE.
    I should clarify what I meant: on DP there is an html tag for sarcasm that makes the text purple. It was just a reference to the fact that my joke seemed to be misunderstood as intentional abuse. My comment about purple text was neither intended to reference any other event, nor promote any other site.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 04-16-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    And then it's up to me to decipher what is truth and what is a lie.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was posted on Becks Facebook
    Would you happen to have the link to that post? I have been sifting through Becks FB and have not found it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Most uses of that feature made no sense to me. Sorry you got a minus rep, I haven't got one of those yet. You must be special!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

You know what's funny though. Even if he is being paid to be a fake and ingratiate himself, he has spread the principles of liberty throughout the land. Go figure. That's largely why a plurality of his former supporters are so mad at him! They have discovered the truth and all Glenn Beck's hand wringing can never take that away.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Would you happen to have the link to that post? I have been sifting through Becks FB and have not found it yet.
    Let me see if I can find it. It was a share from the Bundy family page.

You know what's funny though. Even if he is being paid to be a fake and ingratiate himself, he has spread liberty throughout the land. Go figure. That's largely why a plurality of his former supporters are so mad at him! They have discovered the truth and Glenn is still in character.
    For me, he is a charismatic man that can lie with passion... Very dangerous.

Pfft... glenn "no risk" fkng beck... blew his load already.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I couldn't be happier that Glenn Beck is being shown for what he is to his fans. Among all of the talking radio heads, he's the sneakiest, slimiest of them all. Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, et al....they're all consistent throughout. And mostly, they're always on the wrong side.

But this game that Beck plays, where he acts like he's coming around, one of us, etc. for a couple of years only to turn like a snake when the election gets near....how many times can people fall for that trick? I hope he chokes on it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Pfft... glenn "no risk" fkng beck... blew his load already.
    Dude can barely operate an AR-15. He does have a heap of security though.

As far as the difference between 1776 and today: Has anybody noticed that we have representation and they didn’t? ‘No taxation without representation.’ I mean, do you think they put Ted Cruz in or you did? Do you think the big government guys put Mike Lee in or you did? Do you think that Matt Bevin is going to be beating Mitch McConnell because of the big government guys or because you will beat him? Which is it? We have representation.
    Which act of Congress declared the desert tortoise endangered, specifically?

The answer is none, because of Congressional treason and apathy.

We have regulation without representation, since Congress vested all the alphabet soup agencies with the power to write regulations that have the force of law, but are never voted on by Congress, the Senate or signed by the President.

Which act of Congress declared the desert tortoise endangered, specifically?

The answer is none, because of Congressional treason and apathy.

We have regulation without representation, since Congress vested all the alphabet soup agencies with the power to write regulations that have the force of law, but are never voted on by Congress, the Senate or signed by the President.
    We have representation alright. When a large plurality states that TARP is unacceptable, OUR representatives vote for it. When a large plurality states that sending money abroad is a bad idea in light of our massive debt problems, OUR representatives vote for it. These instances prove time and time again that we live in an OLIGARCHY as opposed to a REPUBLIC.

Well, you have to understand that Christ also whipped the bankers. The "turn your other cheek" was a point he was trying to make. He also made the point that if you don't own a sword, sell your cloak and buy one
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Regulation without representation.

Washington set a new record in 2013 by issuing final rules consuming 26,417 pages in the Federal Register. While plenty of government employees deserve credit for this milestone, leadership matters. And by this measure President Obama has never been surpassed in the Oval Office.

The latest rule-making tally comes from the Competitive Enterprise Institute's Wayne Crews, who on April 29 will publish his annual review of federal regulation in "Ten Thousand Commandments." This is important work because politicians and the media treat regulation as a largely cost-free public good. Mr. Crews knows better.

Congress may be mired in gridlock, but the federal bureaucracy is busier than ever. In 2013 the Federal Register contained 3,659 "final" rules, which means they now must be obeyed, and 2,594 proposed rules on their way to becoming orders from political headquarters.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...682216682.html

I won't even get started on all the UN regulations that those of us in transportation have to comply with, for the same reason.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast