Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 'Turn the Other Cheek' Beck Decries Potential Violence in Bundy Standoff

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Rigged Primaries, No Rule of Law, sec. 215 and 702, Orwellian State, Fascism, RICO Washington DC, Bought and paid for; Politicians, City Halls, they have the Judges in their back pockets, control 90% of the media and information you receive, highest prison population on the planet, 3 Felonies a Day, Police State buying Billions of bullets, local police armed like the military/tanks/APCs, Ever Increasing Massive Debt, Taxes, & Government Spending, Crony Corporatism, Designed Inflation... yeah Lew, we tried that over and over and over, this is what we got from government:

Yeah, I don't think you're going to catch Lew Rockwell advocating the "political process". I think he's just pointing out that the other "boot" is sure to fall upon those who dare to challenge Caesar.

Again, "mistake" isn't the right word... well, it is the right word for those who went into it expecting to retain their breathing privileges.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Curious, where are the Beck defenders? It wasn't to long ago that we were told with much scorn to work with him, that he was coming around. The hardliner purists were laughed at and barraged with nonsense such as "if we had any hope of succeeding on the political front, we needed Beck". We were Neanderthal in our reasoning.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Curious, where are the Beck defenders? It wasn't to long ago that we were told with much scorn to work with him, that he was coming around. The hardliner purists were laughed at and barraged with nonsense such as "if we had any hope of succeeding on the political front, we needed Beck". We were Neanderthal in our reasoning.
    I'm the opposite of a Beck defender, but if I were, it would be easy to defend him here since he somehow stumbled onto the right position.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I'm the opposite of a Beck defender, but if I were, it would be easy to defend him here since he somehow stumbled onto the right position.
    LOL..

To your credit, you have been at least consitent, I'll give you that.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And for the record, Lew Rockwell is just as wrong:

The State Is a Jealous Gawd

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...-jealous-gawd/

The State wields violence as its daily bread. People who rise in the State either don’t mind killing, torturing, and caging to cow hoi polloi, or they positively enjoy it. Ron Paul is exactly right about what may happen to the Bundy family and their supporters. I fear it was a mistake for them to be armed against the BLM troops. There is no beating the State on the armaments question. How many millions has the USG happily killed in its history of violence? Only non-violent resistance has a chance to capture hearts and minds, as did the early Christians. Only non-violent resistance is right.

Another "Do Nothing".

Oh sure, bitching and hollering on a website is OK (especially when it keeps a roof over your head) but when the rubber meets the road, oh no, stand down, passively resist and rely on SWLODs.

Lew, you're wrong on this.
    Lew is another one that is a sucker for the illusion of omnipotence projected by our overlords. Supremacy equals compliance. The problem being that much of the supremacy is a blatant lie. Lew doesn't even want to try. It's easier to be an expat or disgruntled sovereign.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure "compromise" will be along shortly to explain away this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I really would like to hear his opinion on this. He hasn't posted much as of late, do you think the lad is OK?
    On Trump:

I think after the vapid Restoring Honor and Restoring Courage demonstrations, he lost any momentum he had. Even Breitbart stated this. Freedom is a contact sport and if you're not willing to be at the front line and exercise your rights, then you're useless. Right now, we're in the survival stage and the last thing we need is Glenn Beck lecturing us on the decorum of repelling this loathsome beast known as the federal government. I think we now know where Glenn stands if you happened to be his neighbor in distress.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-15-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think after the vapid Restoring Honor and Restoring Courage demonstrations, he lost any momentum he had. Even Breitbart stated this. Freedom is a contact sport and if you're not willing to be at the front line and exercise your rights, then you're useless. Right now, we're in the survival stage and the last thing we need is Glenn Beck lecturing us on the decorum of repelling this loathsome beast known as the federal government. I think we now know where Glenn stands if you happened to be his neighbor in distress.
    It's really not about him not being willing, or decorum. Glenn Beck's role is to take the momentum out of the liberty movement.

Again, all it takes is cool analysis of the present situation.

Beck sounds like a man who lacks the courage of his convictions.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

It's really not about him not being willing, or decorum. Glenn Beck's role is to take the momentum out of the liberty movement.

Again, all it takes is cool analysis of the present situation.
    I think it has more to do with keeping Christians down than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    That or he's playing the role to keep the Christian majority in check when the proverbial dam breaks. I suspect the TPTB are deathly afraid of the Southern citizens (who contribute a lion's share to the military effort) waking up from their stupor and tearing the globalists limb from limb.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-15-2014 at 05:28 PM.

He has convictions?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    he did not "stumble" to this position. he defaulted to it. his reasoning is at an 8th grade level.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    He has convictions?
    Yeah, I think he does. He has children. He doesn't want a tyrannical gov't any more than we do. But he's acting like a coward about it.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Yeah, I think he does. He has children. He doesn't want a tyrannical gov't any more than we do. But he's acting like a coward about it.
    Oh yes he does. He just wants his particular brand of it. He wants his particular ruler to hold the reins.

Oh yes he does. He just wants his particular brand of it. He wants his particular ruler to hold the reins.
    That would be Rick Santorum, the new George Washington.

Curious how he disappears at certain times, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
    Curious how he disappears at certain times, isn't it?
    You don't really think he would disagree with Beck about this, do you? Beck's position is the safest for political victory, after all.

He's sold his soul to the tyrants.

Come on...he's a paid propagandist, gatekeeper, judas goat...whatever you want to call it.

He's not stupid...he didn't get to where he's at by being stupid. And it isn't about 'keeping the Christians together' either. Gimme a break man! that's laughable.

He's doing what he's paid to do. How many times do some of you have to witness him undermining the people to realize that he's purposely undermining the people?

Another treasure from Beck's facebook. I have never seen anyone get uniformly pummeled like this on social media:

AS I TOLD YOU ON AN EARLIER THREAD< GLENN BECK< I WAS THERE UNDER THAT BRIDGE ON SATURDAY. As I told you before, there was no violence. None of us in the front were armed and nobody threated anyone with harm, that is, except the federal rangers threatened us. And as I told you before, I firmly believe that had it not been for those armed americans behind us, the federals would have slaughtered us. It is clear that what is at going on here with you is you are afraid more people will be emboldened to resist the bullies in government, and that these government bullies will come after you for inciting rebellion. You are certainly no Thomas Paine. NOW HEAR THIS, and this goes for the two laughing hyenas that sit there beside you doing your show bootlicking you. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LECTURE ANYONE ON HONOR< INTEGRITY .You, who have made yourself rich telling us what we want to hear, until that threatens to endanger you, your program and your wealth. YOU SIR ARE A PHONEY. You said to unlike you if I disagree with you. Well I am happy to throw anyone out of my sphere who tells me that I ought to be ashamed of what we did under that bridge. Its one of the proudest moments Ive experienced. So consider yourself unliked, my subscription to the blaze cancelled, and you completely gone. The rest of you, I encourage strongly do the same. We don't need frauds and cowards like Glenn Beck
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-15-2014 at 07:54 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lew is another one that is a sucker for the illusion of omnipotence projected by our overlords. Supremacy equals compliance. The problem being that much of the supremacy is a blatant lie. Lew doesn't even want to try. It's easier to be an expat or disgruntled sovereign.
    Exactly.

The system is not as omnipotent as even I thought.

It can lash out violently, as it does every day.

But it really is a stupid, scared, bully.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    "Fully 90% of the historical quotes on the internet are false, or misattributed" ~ George Washington
    That was Lincoln, not Washington. Lincoln. Don't you even source your quotes before you post them? Idiot.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

AS I TOLD YOU ON AN EARLIER THREAD< GLENN BECK< I WAS THERE UNDER THAT BRIDGE ON SATURDAY. As I told you before, there was no violence. None of us in the front were armed and nobody threated anyone with harm, that is, except the federal rangers threatened us. And as I told you before, I firmly believe that had it not been for those armed americans behind us, the federals would have slaughtered us. It is clear that what is at going on here with you is you are afraid more people will be emboldened to resist the bullies in government, and that these government bullies will come after you for inciting rebellion. You are certainly no Thomas Paine. NOW HEAR THIS, and this goes for the two laughing hyenas that sit there beside you doing your show bootlicking you. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LECTURE ANYONE ON HONOR< INTEGRITY .You, who have made yourself rich telling us what we want to hear, until that threatens to endanger you, your program and your wealth. YOU SIR ARE A PHONEY. You said to unlike you if I disagree with you. Well I am happy to throw anyone out of my sphere who tells me that I ought to be ashamed of what we did under that bridge. Its one of the proudest moments Ive experienced. So consider yourself unliked, my subscription to the blaze cancelled, and you completely gone. The rest of you, I encourage strongly do the same. We don't need frauds and cowards like Glenn Beck

I applaud him when he helps our effort and deride him when he doesn't. On this issue he is a mo&&^&^&*(YYY ass&&&&.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I applaud him when he helps our effort and deride him when he doesn't. On this issue he is a mo&&^&^&*(YYY ass&&&&.

You're applauding your own demise then. Cutting your own throat, so to say.

Because an important aspect of what Beck does is fool the people into believing he's with us. So, all the minute issues, the small...day to day issues that really mean nothing, he rants and raves right with us. That's what gets him the trust of many. The trust that he's genuine. That's what gets him the "he's coming around" comments. Without this part of the scheme, the scheme doesn't work.

This is the whole set up for when SHTF, when crunch-time occurs...when Beck pulls the plug and steers all his unsuspecting sheep, that he's been rounding up every day with his nonsense, in the direction he wants them.

Now think about that the next time you applaud your favorite propagandist.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    He's a sunshine patriot, possibly even a collaborator with dark forces. He talks like a Christian, but he wants to mentally disarm Christians from reaching the next logical step, which is to finally realize that the ballot box is a useless endeavor when the entire system has been carefully rewired to prevent any rollback. That's why he keeps talking about voting and sign making.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    That was Lincoln, not Washington. Lincoln. Don't you even source your quotes before you post them? Idiot.
    I know! I did it on purpose!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

He's a sunshine patriot, possibly even a collaborator with dark forces. He talks like a Christian, but he wants to mentally disarm Christians from reaching the next logical step, which is to finally realize that the ballot box is a useless endeavor when the entire system has been carefully rewired to prevent any rollback. That's why he keeps talking about voting and sign making.
    Clergy Response Teams.

Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial Law Ever Declared
    http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=6937987
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast