Thread: Karl Rove has Tillis at 27% & Brannon at 16% with push poll on jury verdict

Karl Rove has Tillis at 27% & Brannon at 16% with push poll on jury verdict

The Washington Post is reporting that a poll commissioned by super PAC American Crossroads gives Tillis a huge advantage in the Senate race. It puts Tillis at 27 percent, Greg Brannon at 16 percent and Mark Harris at 10 percent.

Other polls that had Tillis in the upper 20s, but others have him in the upper teens. The full Crossroads results weren’t released, the poll included push questions and the group that conducted it has obvious motivations – American Crossroads supporting Tillis with $1.1 million in TV ads.
    http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/04/...liticking.html

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    16% is the highest I have seen for Brannon, nice try Karl.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Karl Rove is truly without match when it comes to accuracy in polling.

Stop believing stupid things

Do you notice how push polls are only bad when someone uses them against the establishment?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Do you notice how push polls are only bad when someone uses them against the establishment?
    Can't say that I had, but then I don't much contemplate establishment viewpoints anyway. The only poll that matters ends on May 6th....and quite honestly I can't get a feel for how this race is going to turn out. It's been said that Primary voters are more knowledgeable than those who show up in the fall but I suspect a lot of low information types will dilute the vote in May, too. Anecdotally from people I've talked to who might vote but don't follow politics....I'm concerned they'll pick the first name on the ballot. And of course, Brannon is second from the bottom. Worst possible position, IMO, he'd be better off on the bottom.

I think it's hilarious that Rove does a push poll and Tillis is STILL 13% shy of the 40% he needs to avoid a runoff.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    I think it's hilarious that Rove does a push poll and Tillis is STILL 13% shy of the 40% he needs to avoid a runoff.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Rove does push poll. Push poll shows Tillis STILL well below the runoff cutoff percentage, and Brannon gets a higher percentage then any other poll...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.