Thread: McCain and Graham Endorses Osborn for NE-SEN!

McCain and Graham Endorses Osborn for NE-SEN!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...g-Osborn-In-NE

Time for all liberty minded people to vote for Ben Sasse for Senate!

https://www.sassefornebraska.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't remember a stranger primary in my life. I was up in the air until now but this pushes me to support Sasse.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Quote Originally Posted by Spoa View Post
    I don't understand why Steve Forbes and FreedomWorks endorse Osborn in the first place. FreedomWorks is almost always spot on with their endorsements. At least they corrected their mistake and endorsed Sasse.

Osborn came under heavy fire when it was discovered that a letter he gave the press on official Navy letterhead clearing his actions turned out to have been authored by a personal friend who was doing him a favor. Osborn distributed the fake memo to media on the campaign trail.
    Both Graham and McCain said they came to support Osborn after he was introduced to Republican senators at a closed-door luncheon in February. Osborn appeared at the invitation of Republican Sen. Deb Fischer (NE).
    Wow - how sleazy.

We have a really good candidate who probably will never run again because he was embarrassed only because his campaign was sold a Morgan Freeman ad that turned out not to feature Morgan Freeman.

But this guy gets caught going out of his way to deceive the press and the public, and he isn't dropping out?

I wouldn't vote for either

Osborn must be a piece of garbage. That is scary news.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Wow - how sleazy.

We have a really good candidate who probably will never run again because he was embarrassed only because his campaign was sold a Morgan Freeman ad that turned out not to feature Morgan Freeman.

But this guy gets caught going out of his way to deceive the press and the public, and he isn't dropping out?
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by MichaelDavis; 04-11-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Osborn must be a piece of garbage. That is scary news.
    He's ex-Military, and has the MIC mindset. On top of that, it seems he has convinced the neoconservatives that he shares every aspect of their foreign policy agenda.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Wow - how sleazy.

B.J. Lawson would have lost regardless. A Republican cannot win in North Carolina's 4th district.

After this, I am convinced that both are complete trash.