Thread: Slow dowwwnnnn

Slow dowwwnnnn

Can someone with Mr. Brannon's ear please tell him to slow down when he's speaking?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by economics102 View Post
    Can someone with Mr. Brannon's ear please tell him to slow down when he's speaking?
    Are you from the South? Brannon is originally from California, and out here, we request that Southerners speed up.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I thought he was fine with the Beck interviews today, but then again I haven't really been bothered much to begin with in how he speaks. Thought I read a post somehwere from someone on this forum that he is working on slowing it down, since it seems to come up a lot. So I think he is aware, his mind is probably working so fast hes not even realizing hes talking a mile a minute

I mean he speaks too fast in general (IMHO), but sometimes he gets so fast that entire phrases seem to disappear into jumbles that are inaudible even when you rewind and listen a few times.

I'm from fast-talking New Jersey and I'm in my early thirties so if *I* have trouble understanding him I can only imagine what an older person or a slower-speaking North Carolinian is hearing (or not hearing).

The first time I watched a video of one of his speeches and heard him jumble an entire phrase into a single syllable, I actually thought it was an audio error in the video. That's how bad it was.

Eh, I find him very comprehensible, but yeah, it's something for him to work on, I guess.

Having followed Brannon for over a year now, I can say that he has slowed down his rate of speech significantly. He's much better at public speaking than he was a year ago.

That being said, the guy's mind is always racing, and he's only going to be able to slow down so much. Even his wife has told supporters and volunteers that she constantly urges him to slow down every chance she gets. Trust me, he's aware.