Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to help out Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy under siege from the FedCoats?

Exclamation Want to help out Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy under siege from the FedCoats?

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    Oathkeepers call to action

volunteers and donations needed

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/...anch-standoff/
    Step up men.

Maybe we all are not ready to put it on the front line just yet, but some are, and can and they deserve our support.

OK is a stand-up operation.

Confirmation number: 0ET15039XV67xxxxx
    Donation amount: $100.00 USD
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You sent a payment of $25.00 USD to Oath Keepers.
    Apr 10, 2014 13:54:32 PDT
    Receipt No:5553-8678-5003-XXXX
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #3NE44896U09150259)

You sent a payment of $25.00 USD to Oath Keepers.
    (Unique Transaction ID #9EW25172L9814XXXX)

You sent a payment of $25.00 USD to Oath Keepers
    (paypal@oathkeepers.org)
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Thanks for that link OP I shared it on FB and tossed 'em twenty five bucks. Without even asking permission from she who is in charge!

//
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 04-10-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Bumparoo! I'm now proceeding with extra special amounts of laundry and other assorted housework in the high hopes that all I get when she discovers that she gave Oathkeepers some dough via Paypal is a classic spousal eyeroll!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Everybody who donates gets rep from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Everybody who donates gets rep from me.
    X-2

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    Thanks for that link OP I shared it on FB and tossed 'em twenty five bucks. Without even asking permission from she who is in charge!
    Now this is a man with the courage of his convictions!! +++++rep! LOL
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Step up men.
    Maybe we all are not ready to put it on the front line just yet, but some are, and can and they deserve our support.
    OK is a stand-up operation.
    It is not clear what they are doing here. Are they going armed and planning to go defend this family and its property?

Transaction ID: 9K9123515Y066740P

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It is not clear what they are doing here. Are they going armed and planning to go defend this family and its property?
    It appears that Stewart is asking for boots on the ground. And he's asking for donations for food and water from those who can't show up. Looks like a showdown.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump w/ $75. It's all I can comfortably do right now.

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID #2TR6120539426023R)

The Sheriff in that county has all the power... If he won't stand up, the County needs to recall him ... Sheriff over-rides Feds. I will send donation though, but hope Oathkeepers know, they need to have those Feds arrested. THEY MUST BE ARRESTED !!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Specs, I just texted Stewart your question. Hopefully he'll answer. Haven't talked to him since shortly after P.A.U.L. Fest. If he's not too busy, I think he'll answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    The Sheriff in that county has all the power... If he won't stand up, the County needs to recall him ... Sheriff over-rides Feds. I will send donation though, but hope Oathkeepers know, they need to have those Feds arrested. THEY MUST BE ARRESTED !!
    Looks like Mack is out there too! Maybe he'll have some influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Specs, I just texted Stewart your question. Hopefully he'll answer. Haven't talked to him since shortly after P.A.U.L. Fest. If he's not too busy, I think he'll answer.
    Thanks! If they are just going out there to hold signs in the free speech area and complain or watch it all go down, then I don't see the point. if they are actually going there to attempt to stop it forcefully (peacefully or not), well that will be something I would consider supporting.

And no, this is not meant to belittle their efforts in anyway either way, just wondering what the plan here is.

Another donation thread catches me between job payments. I'm tapped until sometime next week.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Another donation thread catches me between job payments. I'm tapped until sometime next week.
    Just donate what you can, when you can. It doesn't matter when.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Just donate what you can, when you can. It doesn't matter when.
    I intend to.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I intend to.
    Awesomesauce!

People are donating !

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Your receipt number for this payment is: 5060-4149-6783-XXXX.
    This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *OATH KEEPER.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    You sent a payment of $10.00 USD to Oath Keepers
    (paypal@oathkeepers.org)

Wish I could do more at this time.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Would anyone mind if I kicked in $100 from what RPFs sent me recently in my time of need? I believe this is a great cause. Thanks to you guys, the funeral was almost 100% covered by RPFs and I'd like to do something for the team...
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast