Thread: If Feds Take Your Cattle & Property, YOU Become Cattle

If Feds Take Your Cattle & Property, YOU Become Cattle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpnFG4mfWo4

Published on Apr 9, 2014

Government is using environmentalism to confuse the public and the Left/Right paradigm to divide the public so they can enslave us in an Agenda 21 future where we have no property and no rights. The last rancher — "the last man standing" — across the Mojave Desert to the Pacific Ocean, Cliven Bundy, is in a fight for his rights and your rights against a federal bureaucracy that's out of control.

The government preaches "sustainability" and preservation of water and endangered species. But people who collect rainwater on their own property are fined and thrown into jail in Oregon. And in Florida, the government tries to evict a woman because she's off the grid using solar power and rainwater, citing violation of "international codes". And in Nevada, the same bureaucracy that is closing public lands to ranchers who have had grazing rights since 1877 in order to save a tortoise, is killing over a thousand of the same tortoises in their care.

When the government takes your property, takes your cattle — YOU become cattle, dependent upon them for food.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Feds Assault Cancer Victim, Pregnant Woman in Clash With Bundy Supporters

Bundy family member tasered by BLM agents

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    April 10, 2014

Bureau of Land Management agents assaulted a cancer victim, set a dog on a pregnant woman and tasered Ammon Bundy during a confrontation yesterday as the dispute between Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, his supporters and the feds threatened to boil over.

Video of the incident shows BLM agents exiting their vehicles near the intersection of Gold Butte Road and state Route 170, a few miles from the Bundy ranch. The BLM claims they were responding to a BLM truck being struck by a protester during an earlier incident. Protesters claimed the agents were there to “punish” them for daring to violate a “First Amendment Area” set up by the feds, outside of which free speech is banned.

Armed with attack dogs and taser weapons, the BLM agents attempt to push the protesters back.

Ammon Bundy, son of Cliven Bundy, was hit by a taser but supporters managed to pull out the barbs before he could be incapacitated.

Cliven Bundy’s sister, Margaret Houston, was also thrown to the ground by a BLM agent.

“I have 11 children, I’m 57 years old and they threw me to the dirt….I was just taking pictures, I just said get out of here,” said Houston, a recovering cancer victim, later telling a news station that she was also hit by a vehicle.

Asserting he was prepared to die for his land, another Bundy family relative stated, “I just saw federal agents throw my aunt on the ground, I saw my cousin get tased three times, I saw them pull dogs and sick it on a pregnant woman….I got hit by multiple vehicles because I wanted a couple of questions….this is America and they are the aggressors, we are not the aggressors.”

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This is whatcha get with "peaceful" resistance...

The feds slink away with no damage to themselves or their property while they steal property and assault the people..

I suppose it makes sense in a way.....................For now.

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Dispute, BLM Was Euthanizing Endangered Desert Tortoise

Endangered tortoise used as justification to assault Nevada rancher’s property rights

Adan Salazar
    Prison Planet.com
    April 9, 2014

Months before the heated contention between the Bureau of Land Management and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, purportedly over protecting an endangered species of desert tortoise, the BLM was euthanizing the tortoises in droves.

On Saturday, the BLM, with the help of helicopters, low-flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy’s cattle, on what the man asserts is his own land, and forbade him from interfering with the operation, as Bundy announced he was prepared to weather a full-on assault.

“My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed,” Bundy said.

The BLM says they’re moving in, not to encroach on the man’s property rights, but because Bundy didn’t pay “grazing fees,” which the Bureau has imposed on land developers “who disturb tortoise habitat on public land,” according to the Associated Press.

Throughout the housing boom in the 2000s, the Bureau was earning enough to fund the Desert Tortoise Conservation Center (DTCC) in southern Las Vegas, a habitat “created in 1991 to house wild desert tortoises removed from the path of development and to use those tortoises to aid recovery of the species.” Its operating budget was about $1 million per year.

Continued...

And just who exactly is responsible to pay the grazing rights of the endangered tortoises?