Thread: Missouri DOT to use LRAD Sound Cannons on Speeding Drivers - Video

Missouri DOT to use LRAD Sound Cannons on Speeding Drivers - Video

OBEY, or ELSE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all part of the indoctrination, military uniforms, military vehicles, hero worship....

Hoo-$#@!ing-rah!

War on Us

Soon, we will be required to pay for cop activated tazers to be built right into our own cars. Honestly, it wouldnt suprise me one damn bit. Or a permanent taze bracelet.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Great idea, have you been on the road lately, people drive like animals. Hoo #$%^ing Rah.

We will ALWAYS be the enemy...because they hate us for our freedoms.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This doesn't sound dangerous to me. So I can't talk on my cell phone while driving because it's "too dangerous" but they can shoot me with a sound cannon? What happens when te drivers head explodes from the sound and they veer off the road and kill a bunch of innocent people? These people are soooo dumb.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    This doesn't sound dangerous to me. So I can't talk on my cell phone while driving because it's "too dangerous" but they can shoot me with a sound cannon? What happens when te drivers head explodes from the sound and they veer off the road and kill a bunch of innocent people? These people are soooo dumb.
    Don't worry highly trained government employees are manning the gear..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This freedom is really pissing me off.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    even without our freedom they still hate us so YOU SIR ARE A LIAR
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Well at least it will be primarily those with Illinois plates that this will be used on,

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    even without our freedom they still hate us so YOU SIR ARE A LIAR

I was being sarcastic. Just repeating what the lovely George W. Bush told us after 9/11.

*Propaganda Alert*

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.....as fast as i can right at one of those in my F-250.

Massive organized non compliance or total slavery, let's make our own choices.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

I wish you had put a caution that the sound of the cannon was in that video in OP

So now they think they can just assault us whenever they want to get us to do what they want? Does anyone believe that this is actually about safety? You're blaring a $#@!ing noise at people like they're cattle who can't be directed without force.

It's so demeaning to have people force safety on us like we can't take care of ourselves and like they're the only ones good enough to know. Might as well use giant cattle prods.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    So now they think they can just assault us whenever they want to get us to do what they want? Does anyone believe that this is actually about safety? You're blaring a $#@!ing noise at people like they're cattle who can't be directed without force.

It's so demeaning to have people force safety on us like we can't take care of ourselves and like they're the only ones good enough to know. Might as well use giant cattle prods.
    yep...not wearing a seat belt?...hit em with LRAd.

on the cell phone....blast away...

didn't use turn signal...$#@! em...LRAD that bitch...

geez, how much fun can we take?...

this won't end well..... For someone.

wow, a distraction like that might actually cause more accidents.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Where can I get one of those things? I want mount it on the front of my truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Where can I get one of those things? I want mount it on the front of my truck.
    Will it clear deer off the road?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Will it clear deer off the road?
    It might. Remember those little deer whistles people use to stick on their front bumper? Those didn't work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

I suspect that these sound cannons will be regularly sabotaged.
    Liberty is for all; privileges are for none.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Don't worry highly trained government employees are manning the gear..
    I 't see anything about it being manned. It looked to me like it was automatic to yell at those of us whom are going faster than what they say we can.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I 't see anything about it being manned. It looked to me like it was automatic to yell at those of us whom are going faster than what they say we can.
    Even better then......Highly trained government employees will be programming the gear...

Quote Originally Posted by keh10 View Post
    Nothing a shotgun shell or two wouldn't take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Soon, we will be required to pay for cop activated tazers to be built right into our own cars. Honestly, it wouldnt suprise me one damn bit. Or a permanent taze bracelet.
    Installed at birth in the hospital - nano-tech that grows with the child so it never need be removed for resizing.

Nothing these psychopaths could contrive would surprise me anymore.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by keh10 View Post
    Maybe thirty years ago if you tried this.

Not now.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    yep...not wearing a seat belt?...hit em with LRAd.

on the cell phone....blast away...

didn't use turn signal...$#@! em...LRAD that bitch...
    They only need to replace the "siren" noise with the voice from Demolition Man ...

"JK/SEA, you are fined 100 credits for several violations of the Vehicle Operation statutes."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Sound Cannons blamed for damaging baby's ears.... News at 11.

Oh yeah, and man with pacemaker back to hospital....

and many more.

-------

Get your car mounted sound deflector now, just $99.99!
    FJB