Thread: Feds prep for Waco style raid of Bundy Ranch

Feds prep for Waco style raid of Bundy Ranch

MAKE THIS VIDEO VIRAL!!!
    NEVADA | In the state of Nevada, Cliven Bundy and his family are currently caught in a fight over land with the Federal government. This is over his long standing refusal to acknowledge a 1993 modification to grazing rights on the land.

Bundy claims the land has been in his family since the 1800s. On Saturday, hundreds of federal officials, helicopters, low flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy's cattle in northeastern Clark County.

Bundy stated to the media, "I have raised cattle on that land, which is public land for the people of Clark County, all my life. Why I raise cattle there and why I can raise cattle there is because I have preemptive rights... who is the trespasser here? Who is the trespasser on this land? Is the United States trespassing on Clark County, Nevada, land? Or is it Cliven Bundy who is trespassing on Clark County, Nevada, land? Who's the trespasser?"

More than 100 supporters violated a crudely taped off "First Amendment Area" to rally in support of the Bundy family. They erected two flagpoles with the words "We the People" above a flag which read, "Liberty Freedom For God We Stand". The first amendment area stood empty, with one sign nearby declaring, "1st Amendment is not an area."

The feds say the move is about enforcing the law and protecting the endangered desert tortoise, but the Bundy family says the spat represents a showdown between big government and American farmers.

The Feds claim that the removal of the cattle from the land will cost taxpayers roughly $ 3 million.

Pete Santilli is a former US marine, and radio host who hopes for revolutionary change to come to America... He is coming to us Live from the Bundy ranch in Nevada.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    uh... double post? lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Hope people show up, but when a refusal to bake a cake to a gay couple gets more MSM attention than this... you know we're $#@!ed.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

People won't show. The turtle is more important to them.

"Sorry folks... the revolution has been cancelled on acount of them turtles"
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Events unfolding now.....Kokesh going back with Santilli in a few minutes...

http://www.adamvstheman.com/live/
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    People won't show. The turtle is more important to them.

"Sorry folks... the revolution has been cancelled on acount of them turtles"
    Well,

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

apparently some sort of raid...Santilli describing events
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

they said vid of this melee/riot should be up soon.....

fully armed militia on the way according to Santili
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 04-09-2014 at 03:33 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I must be getting my acts of tyranny mixed up (although, please understand that there are so many that this is not unreasonable). From another thread, I thought this guy was arrested already.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I must be getting my acts of tyranny mixed up (although, please understand that there are so many that this is not unreasonable). From another thread, I thought this guy was arrested already.
    his son.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    his son.
    At least they didn't shoot him in the back...
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

yeah, he'll probably get away with a few black eyes a couple busted ribs and fingers....

good to go.

i just hope no LEO's are hurt.

...yet...
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Yet.

i just hope no LEO's are hurt.
    Exactly, because as they constantly remind us with both word and deed, officer safety is truly all that matters.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'll believe it when I see it.

This is really the time to take a stand ... If Americans back away, well this will be you in four or five years.

I'm suffering from severe PTSD... not a good place for me to be. ... The Government has already destroyed my mind, and life ... For those of you without PTSD ... please go there and show your support.

Quote Originally Posted by WM_in_MO View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    it is an open carry state for what its worth...

yep...we shall see. Send in the drones.

vids on the front page here at RPFs