Thread: LIVE from the Bundy ranch AVTM link

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LIVE from the Bundy ranch AVTM link

thought this deserved its own thread. Not sure how this is going to play out, but it might be worth a look...

Thanks to RPF member THOR for the link.

http://www.adamvstheman.com/live/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    obviously he is not gonna be at the ranch, tell us when whoever is at the ranch goes live

ADAM VS THE MAN goes live at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET!

At 12:30 we will have LIVE coverage from the Bundy ranch in Nevada from Pete Santilli of Guerilla Media Network.

Also joining us is Michael Heise of The Big Plantation at 1 pm.

Tune in and join in the conversation! Adam will be taking Skype calls, to get on the show, send him an interesting chat at 'AdamKokesh'

ok they are at the ranch now

Is this another Ruby Ridge or Waco in the making? Sure looks like it. Pete Santilli put out a call for all locals to come on out in a show of support....
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Has anyone been able to view anything on the live feed?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

And where the f'king hell are the Oathkeepers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Good question.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Josh Tolley will be giving live coverage tomorrow 9-11am with breaking news from a Bundy about a Change in the Stand while it takes place.

Share this with your friends!

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

There have been, so called, calls out from the NV Militia for others to join them there and they were supposed to be on the way...or so goes with so many tweets under the #BundyRanch hash tag.

I can't get video from the AVTM live feed, nor have seen any confirmation of any militia showing up.

Where the f'king hell are the RPF members?Where the f'king hell are you?
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

I can't view anything on the "live" feed (

It doesn't really make sense for Americans to have an armed revolt until things get so cartoonishly bad that there is no way that such a reaction can be used to turn the population against patriots.

People would have to pretty much be getting rounded up en mass and sent to camps for it to make sense.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    It doesn't really make sense for Americans to have an armed revolt until things get so cartoonishly bad that there is no way that such a reaction can be used to turn the population against patriots.

People would have to pretty much be getting rounded up en mass and sent to camps for it to make sense.
    I think it would take far less than that. But NO it's not time yet. Let's just say the doomsday clock reads a quarter to 10 PM.