Thread: HQ need to send out another email now

HQ need to send out another email now

Now that we have passed All other GOP, need to push it over the top.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If they say the need money before the 16th I may shoot myself.... :-/

The last think we need is the 16th hurt by 2897291872901 other mini bombs...

HQ can't support this fund raising effort. They need to keep their distance.

We're doing just fine. Just sit back and enjoy the ride

Quote Originally Posted by brianbb98 View Post
    If they say the need money before the 16th I may shoot myself.... :-/

The last think we need is the 16th hurt by 2897291872901 other mini bombs...
    Have you heard about the Dec. 7th bomb?

LOL
    Hi!

Actually, a money bomb to honor the veterans of Pearl Harbor on 7 December would be an excellent idea, if it were needed. It certainly would do nicely to urge the Veterans Day givers of 11 November to rally around 7 December, too. Who knows, we might attract the attention of some WW2 vets, and their families. Men and women of that generation are more likely to vote than young people, based on the past six general elections.

It appears, however, that we have passed $10.3 million. That means that if not another dime is contributed until 15 December, we are still ahead of the line needed to pass $12 million by the end of the quarter.

No matter how the mainstream media mis-characterize today's work, we can show how far ahead of the curve we are. Simply point people at this chart:
    http://ronpaulgraphs.com/full_quarter.html

You see that blue line? That's the trend. If you don't know how to do a least squares regression, don't sweat it. You can look it up on wikipedia in your spare time. The point is, it predicts we raise $16 million by the end of the quarter. With a money bomb in earnest on 15-16 December, we could raise $10 million that day alone (we have 22% of the desired pledges already). Suppose we do? That would make this quarter $20 to $25M for Ron, comparable to Third Quarter for Hillary, I think.

We're very good. We're winning. Let freedom thrive.

Veterans for veteran's day money-bomb? Vets only? Eat that, McCain!

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    I hope not, any money bombs from this point forward will only serve to dilute the December 16th Tea Party.

We need the 16th to be huge in order to make a big splash and further establish this campeign's credibility, especially since the media will likely try to put a negative spin on today's bomb.

I'm expecting the bomb to end at around 550k, which is very nice considering there was very little advertisement.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    OMG!!! What a great statement thta would be to the free world !!!

Angry

Read this and come to your own conclusion. They are saying

the very first comment says this
    I guess all the trust fund brats backing Paul have maxed out their parents credit cards.
    Latest Paul money bomb looks like dud
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. -
    Thomas Paine

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster, and what has happened once in 6000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world. - Daniel Webster

http://www.christiansforronpaul.com/

Someone could organize and put together some care packages to send the troops in honor of the vets from pearl harbor instead... I like that better.

(1) The campaign is almost certainly not going to send an e-mail today, in order to demonstrate separation from grassroots efforts.

(2) I expect we *will* see a few more fundraising e-mail requests from Bydlak before the 16th. After all, it's his job to raise money ... and two and a half weeks will feel like a long time during the final run to Iowa to be waiting around.

If Bydlak sends another email BEFORE the 16th, he will get such a rocket up his A-- from dozens of us here in Hollywood that he won't be able to sit straight.

Smile

That suits me ... come Dec 16, 2007 they will get the surprize of their lives !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Bydlak sends another email BEFORE the 16th, he will get such a rocket up his A-- from dozens of us here in Hollywood that he won't be able to sit straight.
    Oh I expect he will send fundraising emails, and it won't bother me a bit.

What will bother me is if he makes some veiled references to the 16th like he did a couple of emails ago and says "DON'T DO DAT, WE NEED THE $$$$ NOW!!

But I certainly expect him to continue to ask for donations, probably once overy few days. And I hope they generate a lot of good fundraising for him so he doesn't need to fear the bomb.

No more emails from that guy please. If Bydlak sends an email out, ignore it. December 16 will be a huge success despite his intreference.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually, a case could be made that Bydlak helped Nov 5th with his fund raising email during the money bomb. Combined with dumping in the offline donations, it was probably the difference between $3.9 million and $4.3 million.
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by me3 View Post
    Actually, a case could be made that Bydlak helped Nov 5th with his fund raising email during the money bomb. Combined with dumping in the offline donations, it was probably the difference between $3.9 million and $4.3 million.
    Good point actually. A fundraising email DURING a moneybomb could only increase incoming contributions, especially to those ron paul supporters who have signed up for emails from the campaign, but haven't been as supportive in the grassroots as the rest of us. And all the email has to say is, look how much we've raised today, help us to make an even greater impact by donating more.

My 2c on this.

1. Today was positive. There will most likely be a "fund raising status" press confrenece next week as well as an AP release. The headline will be "RP beats frontrunner's Q3 numbers." At least if they were smart they would do that.

2. I like the idea of sending care packages, etc on Veterans day. The big story so far is money. People get it already. How much money someone makes doesn't appeal all that much to voters IMO. Make some positive news that NOBODY in their right mind would put a negative spin on!

Along these lines, set a goal to send 1000 care packages out to troops. If it gets beat...great. Just don't make an absurd goal and have the headline "RP campaign doesn't meet Veterans day goal". That would be horrible.

How would this be done. Use existing donation channels. That way the "channels" (sorry, don't know what they are ATM) will be able to quantify how much was sent on RP's behalf. No website signups, etc. Just word of mouth and let them do the math.

This will also save the Dec. 16th money as care packages aren't super expensive.

Oh and one more thing. It's a patriotic thing for everyone to do anyways.