Thread: Special Forces Master Sergeant explains what military life really entails

Special Forces Master Sergeant explains what military life really entails

"What they do is not like it's portrayed in the movies. They're not sending you out there to be a hero, they're sending you out there to be a bully."

"I went to eight conflict areas. I never met a single person who was an enemy of the US Constitution. Not one."

Special Forces Master Sergeant on the Military
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...-the-military/
    Laurence M. Vance (07 April 2014)

I can’t believe I have never seen this until now. (Thank you to BC). Here is retired Special Forces Master Sergeant Stan Goff on the military. He never met anyone overseas who was a threat to the Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rbHwMXMT8

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope he moves people to make the right choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Can't +rep you enough!
    "There never was a good war or a bad peace." ~ Benjamin Franklin

And I'm pretty sure Uncle Smedley would agree with Mr. Goff ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0

Bump.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

doublebump
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Bump...

Smedley would be proud!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Bump...

Smedley would be proud!
    Too bad Smedley adored FDR. He was half right.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The master Sargent needs to share this with other military. It is the ultimate lawful, peaceful defense of the constitution from a domestic enemy.

http://algoxy.com/ows/soldiersinquiry.html

God bless that good man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Bump.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Wow, good on him. Will share. The truth can be so amazingly clear when one has found themselves to be living and breathing a lie for others.

I voted for Bush twice -I know what living a lie for others is.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I am there with you man... It happens to the best of us unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Wow, good on him. Will share. The truth can be so amazingly clear when one has found themselves to be living and breathing a lie for others.

I voted for Bush twice -I know what living a lie for others is.

This was my experience.

It's being 20 years old and getting in trouble because you didn't clean your room.

It's being judged by how short your hair is and how loud you shout "OohRah! verses how well you perform your job.

It's running around in a panic achieving absolutely nothing because a PITA with a shiny trinket on his collar is supposed arrive soon.

It's staying up 'til the late hours in the morning drinking and still finishing a formation run.

It's doing work that never needed to be done, in a foreign land that doesn't want or need you.

It's leaving everything you loved behind and realizing it was all for naught.

It's lining up to potentially be one of the billions of innocent young men mowed down as cannon fodder when the government takes advantage of that hormone surge in the name of patriotism.

I could go on but, Meh...