Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    A Ruby Ridge-style standoff is brewing in Nevada, where dozens of armed federal agents are closing in on cattle rancher Cliven Bundy over claims that Bundy has allowed his cows to graze illegally on government land, endangering a protected species of tortoise.

Vowing to take a stand for, “your liberty and freedom,” Bundy says he is prepared to be killed as authorities surround a 600,000 acre section of public land as a result of Bundy violating a 1993 Bureau of Land Management ruling which changed grazing rights in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I don't know who he said it to originally, but Ben asked him about it:

http://benswann.com/truth-did-bundy-...ederal-agents/
    Seems damn stupid thing to even suggest..
    But the facts are that women have been in this from the start.. It was the BLM abusing one of them early on that prompted many to come and support the Bundys.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

yes, I caught the coverage after talk radio was yakking about the wake of destruction the BLM and supporting agencies left the ranch/region. Kinda proves these government thugs had no intention of protecting anything, it is government's interest in only stealing... stealing property and the land to control the future.

I mean look at the logic... no expense is too much for government to rob or destroy. They (.gov) spent millions just to recoupe thousands and look how humble government is to it's citizens, they sent over 200 agents in military garb and sniper rifles, no fly zones, halting all traffic on a interstate, confiscating and destroying cell phones... PLUS the situation wasn't defused because of negotiations, it was defused due to the fear of THEIR own livelihood and inciting the country to realize they live under brutal authoritarian Fascists.

If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Seems damn stupid thing to even suggest..
    Why? Are Women not affected by these abuses? I know, I'm old school too. I don't like the idea myself. However, it is not like they are unaffected. They have just as much at stake. I know some powerful women. Some that are none violent that would put themselves at the front for just his stated reason. Others, I would rather have a coupla hundreds of yards back.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    yes, I caught the coverage after talk radio was yakking about the wake of destruction the BLM and supporting agencies left the ranch/region. Kinda proves these government thugs had no intention of protecting anything, it is government's interest in only stealing... stealing property and the land to control the future.

Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.)
    told local TV station KRNV that the showdown wasn’t over. “We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it,” said Reid. “So it’s not over.” How involved is Reid with the drama at the Bundy ranch? The Washington Times reports:

Speculation on Mr. Reid’s role in last week’s confrontation at the ranch has been rife, given his prominent position as Nevada’s elder statesman and his ties to BLM director Neil Kornze.

Mr. Kornze, 35, served for eight years on the Senate leader’s staff before joining the BLM in 2011. He was the Mr. Reid’s pick to head the agency, and his final confirmation was April 8 as the roundup at the Bundy ranch was underway.

In an updated statement Saturday, Mr. Kornze said the cattle gather was halted “because of our grave concern about the safety of employees and members of the public.”

Mr. Reid also has been accused of attempting to shut down the ranch in order to move ahead with two nearby solar energy projects, an accusation denied Monday by the senator’s press aide.

Reid spokeswoman Kristen Orthman told KLAS-TV in Las Vegas that “there is no truth to the conspiracy theories that are being pushed by right-wing media outlets.”
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Kirsten Powers was defiantly in Cliven Bundy's corner on Bill O's show. She stated that the BLM deliberately took away his grazing rights and now are coming back to destroy him over what amounts to be simply grass.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-16-2014 at 06:26 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I would imagine if a woman joins a militia today, then she either fully expects to be on the front lines, or she understands the truth that there are no such thing as front lines anymore.
    I would willingly go to the front line.

What's ironic is it's probably the same people who are railing about Dunst's comments that are now AGHAST! at the idea that women shouldn't be on the front line. Drives me nuts the idiotic disconnect from some people!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

And I like this here:

Why does anyone care who's on the front lines if the government has no intention of shooting?

my front line will probably be up the road a few miles....

On the slaughtering of Bundy cattle:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/1...m-bundy-ranch/

“This is the BLM’s practice. They herd animals with helicopters, ATV’s, and shotguns… If any cows get out of line – they get a bullet in the back of the head”...
    The same way they herd mundanes.

On the slaughtering of Bundy cattle:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/1...m-bundy-ranch/
    I can see BLM getting real quiet about Bundy owing grazing fees.

A soundbite with Sheriff Mack was played multiple times on Fox News as well featured on The Blaze. That soundbite which is all of 10 seconds explains a strategy of placing women in the line of fire if necessary.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he said. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

During his exclusive interview with Sheriff Richard Mack on Monday, Ben Swann asked the sheriff about that soundbite. Did protestors place women where they could be in the line of fire?

“It was a tactical ploy that I was trying to get them to use.” says Mack. Mack goes on to clarify that the ploy was not adopted and that he was not on the scene during the standoff.
    [...]
    Sheriff Mack says several women he personally knows who were on the scene volunteered to move to the front of the line. Video from Infowars, which we have shown you gives a very clear picture of exactly what was happening. It is important to note for the purpose of clarity that no formation of women and children in the front line actually took place.
    I think the problem would have been was how to hold them back.

Glenn Beck pipes up and shows his true colors again. He's comin around....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...y-wall-street/

“We did some research online with PsyID today, and found that there’s about 10 or 15 percent of the people who are talking about this online that are truly frightening,” Beck said on his television program. “They don’t care what the facts are. They just want a fight.”

Beck said there are many “decent, small-government proponents from groups like the Tea Party” supporting Bundy, and they need to be aware that the controversy has drawn “violent, anti-government” individuals who are “the right’s version of Occupy Wall Street,” as well.
    He basically also said to just do what the feds say because it was God's will or some similar nonsense.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would imagine if a woman joins a militia today, then she either fully expects to be on the front lines, or she understands the truth that there are no such thing as front lines anymore.
    Yeaw, the hellfire is going over the front lines hitting the CnC in the rear.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it
    So says a member of the biggest criminal gang on the face of the earth, that walk away from their crimes every day.

$#@! $#@!ing you, Harry.

Go applaud your killer Praetorians some more.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-16-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why? Are Women not affected by these abuses? I know, I'm old school too. I don't like the idea myself. However, it is not like they are unaffected. They have just as much at stake. I know some powerful women. Some that are none violent that would put themselves at the front for just his stated reason. Others, I would rather have a coupla hundreds of yards back.
    I've served with some pretty badass female MPs (Air Force SF members) who would put the bad guy in the ground as quick as the males. We all respected each other and didn't treat each other differently. Technique is technique... and with leverage, most can be taken down with ease—during an apprehension maneuver.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    my front line will probably be up the road a few miles....
    there is no such thing as front lines anymore.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

there is no such thing as front lines anymore.
    The front line is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Kirsten Powers was defiantly in Cliven Bundy's corner on Bill O's show. She stated that the BLM deliberately took away his grazing rights and now are coming back to destroy him over what amounts to be simply grass.
    Why would you torture yourself by watching his bull$#@!?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The front line is everywhere.

Last edited by WM_in_MO; 04-17-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He basically also said to just do what the feds say because it was God's will or some similar nonsense.
    I'd love to see the exact quote if anybody can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Glenn Beck pipes up and shows his true colors again. He's comin around....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...y-wall-street/
    At least the comments there show people's eyes have been opened. Most of them are completely disappointed in Beck. Thankfully!!

But, honestly...
    I imagine the next time the FEDS set up one of these confrontations - they WILL fire a shot. They will not let another crisis go to waste.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No,,as I said women were involved from the start.. And they have a stake. They certainly have every right to be there and to fight as well.

But the idea to put women on the front line as a human shield or a propaganda tool is obscene. And I am glad such an idea was rejected.
    We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he said. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”
    I would like to know who these "We" were. They need to be marginalized out of any position of leadership.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-17-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

i wouldn't mind a woman being on the front line as long as she had control over 3 fire breathing dragons...

just me.

No,,as I said women were involved from the start.. And they have a stake. They certainly have every right to be there and to fight as well.

But the idea to put women on the front line as a human shield or a propaganda tool is obscene. And I am glad such an idea was rejected.

I would like to know who these "We" were. They need to be marginalized out of any position of leadership.
    I believe Sheriff Mack was the one who stated this and the Bundys called him a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    I believe Sheriff Mack was the one who stated this and the Bundys called him a liar.
    And then he backtracked on the statement and said that he wasn't on the scene in time to attempt to implement his strategy.

As to his earlier comments, what a stupid thing to say on national television and a cowardly strategy.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    And then he backtracked on the statement and said that he wasn't on the scene in time to attempt to implement his strategy.

As to his earlier comments, what a stupid thing to say on national television and a cowardly strategy.
    And a very stupid thing to say. And even more stupid to think.

And from a purely tactical standpoint,, if battle was the intention (which it was not in this situation)

I would have any fighting women in a second line reinforcing role,, because after seeing a few of their men fall they would need no encouragement and would bring hell with them.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-17-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rachel Maddow to Fox News: Stop glorifying an enemy of the state

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-ma...anch-coverage/

And a very stupid thing to say. And even more stupid to think.

And from a purely tactical standpoint,, is battle was the intention (which it was not in this situation)

I would have any fighting women in a second line reinforcing role,, because after seeing a few of their men fall they would need no encouragement and would bring hell with them.
    After re-reading this I see what you are saying concerning this tactic being said to be a "human shield" and I agree that if that were the plan that it is, indeed, deplorable.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast