Thread: Rand Paul at 3 New Hampshire events April 11-12, 2014

Cool Rand Paul at 3 New Hampshire events April 11-12, 2014

Rand Paul will be speaking at three events in New Hampshire during the second weekend of April.

$50 Package Includes tickets to both "Rally with Rand" & Meet-and-Greet with Senator Mike Lee
    Rally with Rand
    Friday, April 11th
    5:30pm
    Cottage by the Bay
    97 Piscataqua Road
    Dover, New Hampshire

Meet & Greet With US Senator Mike Lee
    Saturday, April 12th
    2:00pm
    Pink Cadillac Diner
    17 Farmington Road
    Rochester, New Hampshire
    Tickets http://nhgop.org/events/calendar/eve...ator-rand-paul
    Private Reception with Senator Paul - includes VIP Photo
    Friday, April 11th
    6:30pm
    Residence of Ellen Christo
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Tickets http://nhgop.org/events/calendar/eve...ator-rand-paul
    Freedom Summit
    April 12th, 2014
    Senator Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz...
    Manchester, NH
    Free and 500+ tickets
    Almost all of the tickets were claimed within a few days of the announcement
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cannot post the details because I don't believe they are supposed to be public, but I just learned that Rand Paul will be attending 2 additional events during his 2 days in New Hampshire. 5 events in 2 days, it's almost as if he is running for office up here
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Will he endorse member of this forum?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Nice to see the Triumvirate (aka Rand, Lee & Cruz) together again.

#ThreeAmigosFTW

Come to Texas. I need to shake a Paul's hand and shed tears of joy. My life won't be complete without that glorious moment.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Another event on the 12th in Manchester: http://www.wmur.com/political-scoop/...ng-nh/25398614
    Cool. That's of the events I knew about, but didn't know if I was allowed to talk about. So now there is only 1 secret event I know about.

An article on the 2nd event in the OP.

Rand Paul adds Portsmouth meeting to NH schedule
    http://nhjournal.com/2014/04/09/rand...o-nh-schedule/

Possible 2016 GOP presidential contender Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul has scheduled a third appearance in the Granite State for Friday.

The New Hampshire Journal has learned that Paul will be the featured guest at a private meet-and-greet with members of the Portsmouth business community prior to his stop at a previously announced NHGOP rally in Dover.

Paul will also appear at a reception hosted by Ellen Christo in Hampton Falls on Friday
    On Saturday, Paul will be among the featured speakers scheduled to appear at the “Freedom Summit” sponsored by the Americans for Prosperity Foundation and Citizens United advocacy group at the Executive Court in Manchester.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Republican that is primarying former Congressman Frank Guinta and some people claim is pro-liberty, put out an email, mentioning that he would be at Rand Paul's NHGOP fundraiser in Dover, NH. This Republican, Dan Innis, claims he is running for office to shrink the size of government. Some good people have endorsed him, including the NH state senator mentioned in the email, the 3rd least bad NH state senator.

It's another busy week on the campaign trail and our momentum is growing.

On Monday, State Senator John Reagan (R-Deerfield) endorsed our campaign!

As you know, John Reagan is a tireless advocate for individual liberty and small government and I look forward to working with him to further our shared goals.

You can read more about Senator Reagan's endorsement by .
    Later this week I will be joining Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) at a rally and fundraiser in Dover to support the New Hampshire GOP. This will be a wonderful opportunity to meet Rand Paul and help our Party win in November.

I hope that you will consider joining us. You can purchase tickets for the rally by going to the NHGOP website.

I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail soon!
    Read the entire email here. http://view.s6.exacttarget.com/?j=fe...79716c0079&r=0

I think Lee's on the VP shortlist.