Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton vs Jeb Bush, who are you going to vote for ? and why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I'm not against Christianity, it's the religion I'm closest to considering most of my family, especially my extended family, are all Christians.

But at this point, I'm just not a believer. Maybe there just hasn't been something in my life that has occurred that led me to God. If I'm meant to change my mind, I'm sure it will happen.

For right now, though, I'm an agnostic for the foreseeable future.

Keep trying though, you might just break me down, pal.
    I don't want to derail this thread. If you're interested in discussing this, PM me. Or jump into the religion subforum circus
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Jeb or nobody. Third parties candidates are really no better than the R or D candidates. I am Done with third party and write in protest votes unless a really great candidate runs a powerful campaign with a chance of winning.
    I wasn't a fan of any of the third party candidates around last time, and at this point I probably would not take the time to vote for any of them. But, I'd take any one of them over the main two.

Chuck Baldwin in '08 was a great candidate.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hold on. You mean to tell me that Hillary and Jeb won't be running on the same ticket? They are in the same Party aren't they? Identify one difference between the two...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Emperor Palpatine is preferable to the listed choices.

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I would consider voting for Whorellary $#@!on. May as well go full retard and get this show started.
    +1 for Hitlary, just as a "$#@! you" vote to the GOP if the choice is Jeb.

And by the way, Buck Feck too.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jeb or nobody. Third parties candidates are really no better than the R or D candidates. I am Done with third party and write in protest votes unless a really great candidate runs a powerful campaign with a chance of winning.
    and I can see why you'd like to enhance the Bush legacy.

the lesser of two evils... well you know.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hold on. You mean to tell me that Hillary and Jeb won't be running on the same ticket? They are in the same Party aren't they? Identify one difference between the two...
    Right off the top of my head. Hillary has voted for, pushed for and helped run every war the US has been in for the last 20 years. Jeb by association maybe, but nothing solid is actual running wars or voting for wars. There is no $#@!ing question about what Hilary will do if elected. She has show no sign of backing off any war ever.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

How is Jeb better than your typical third party candidate or staying home?

Right off the top of my head. Hillary has voted for, pushed for and helped run every war the US has been in for the last 20 years. Jeb by association maybe, but nothing solid is actual running wars or voting for wars. There is no $#@!ing question about what Hilary will do if elected. She has show no sign of backing off any war ever.
    Do you honestly think Jeb would campaign as the "peace" candidate against Clinton?

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    How is Jeb better than your typical third party candidate or staying home?
    Staying home was one of my options. Jeb would be about the same as most third party candidates but he would be the only one besides Hillary that might win.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Do you honestly think Jeb would campaign as the "peace" candidate against Clinton?
    Do you honestly think what a person campaigns on and actually does are the same???? Hillary has a solid record of war support, Jep doesn't.

We are talking about founding PNAC member Jeb Bush aren't we?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Staying home was one of my options. Jeb would be about the same as most third party candidates but he would be the only one besides Hillary that might win.
    Pretty sure most third party candidates run on an anti-war/pro-civil liberties platform. That already beats Jeb's corporatist economic platform.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you honestly think what a person campaigns on and actually does are the same???? Hillary has a solid record of war support, Jep doesn't.
    Boy, you're in for a big surprise.

He's George W. Bush's brother. Unless/until he comes out and condemns his brother straight out, I do not want another Bush.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

He may not have had an effect on foreign policy as a governor but he sure has hell vocally supported neo-conservative interventionist policies, even after his brother left office.

http://time.com/42333/jeb-bush-blame...can-passivity/
    Last edited by NIU Students for Liberty; 04-04-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Going back to the OP, didn't Beck begrudgingly support and vote for Romney once he became the nominee? Why all of a sudden should anyone believe Beck is now all of a sudden going to campaign for a libertarian?

Boy, you're in for a big surprise.
    Nope. No surprise for me. It would come down to a very probable versus a dead on sure thing. I would be forced into playing the odds no matter how small IF I voted.

Hillary is a woman

Actually... scratch that

Going back to the OP, didn't Beck begrudgingly support and vote for Romney once he became the nominee? Why all of a sudden should anyone believe Beck is now all of a sudden going to campaign for a libertarian?
    I could be wrong, but I think Beck just stupidly thought Romney was BETTER than Obama. I don't think Glenn actually liked Romney, and I don't think Beck wants another RINO. Of course, Beck is still deceived enough to think the GOP is better than the Dems (see endorsement for Romney) and Cruz has completely fooled him just like he has half this forum. And, of course, TPTB is using Beck's deception to their advantage. But I don't think Beck is consciously evil like I believe Levin, Hannity, and Limbaugh are.

I'm pretty sure just about any third party candidate is better than Jeb or Hillary with some exceptions. It also sends a message to the establishment.
    Stop believing stupid things

He may not have had an effect on foreign policy as a governor but he sure has hell vocally supported neo-conservative interventionist policies, even after his brother left office.

http://time.com/42333/jeb-bush-blame...can-passivity/
    Again doing versus saying. A candidate may not be for US intervention but supports and condones other foreign government intervention and in the real world that can lead to war just as fast if not faster. Many third party candidates fall in this category.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    He's George W. Bush's brother. Unless/until he comes out and condemns his brother straight out, I do not want another Bush.
    I do not want another Bush however Bush opposed some of Clintons wars Hillary has opposed NONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I'm pretty sure just about any third party candidate is better than Jeb or Hillary with some exceptions. It also sends a message to the establishment.
    All of the '12 and '08 third party candidates I was familiar with were far better than Jeb or Hillary. Including Jill Stein, economic ignoramous though she was.

Again doing versus saying. A candidate may not be for US intervention but supports and condones other foreign government intervention and in the real world that can lead to war just as fast if not faster. Many third party candidates fall in this category.
    Who?

I do not want another Bush however Bush opposed some of Clintons wars Hillary has opposed NONE.
    I'm not defending Hillary obviously, but Jeb Bush said those things before 9/11. "9/11 changed everything" as the neocons say. George W. was criticizing Clinton's wars back then too.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    I'm not a fan of G Beck, but since the question came up ?

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/03/...-you-vote-for/

Hillary Bush vs. Jeb Clinton: Who would you vote for?
    FIFY
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

All of the '12 and '08 third party candidates I was familiar with were far better than Jeb or Hillary. Including Jill Stein, economic ignoramous though she was.

Who?
    many of the libertarians openly supporting putins invasion.

I'm not defending Hillary obviously, but Jeb Bush said those things before 9/11. "9/11 changed everything" as the neocons say. George W. was criticizing Clinton's wars back then too.
    I am not supporting Jeb. I will fight against him tooth and nail in the primaries but faced with the choice in November between Hillary and Jeb I can't outright say I wouldn't vote for him. Hillary IS worst than Obama on ALL issues.

Any Congressmen that might be likely to run third party? Massie and Amash don't seem like the type to do that. I could see Jimmy Duncan run for the Constitution Party, he'd make a good candidate (only remaining Republican to vote against Iraq War).
    Stop believing stupid things

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bush Dynasty or Clinton Dynasty = less liberty and more government control-- count on it.
    Last edited by donnay; 04-04-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The best third party candidate is the only choice for me.
    This.

And the article says Russia gearing for war with Poland... Putin has balls of brass but he isn't crazy to outright go to war with NATO. He is trying to save the core of Russia and improve on their strategic geographical buffer. Look at what Russia is pushing for through their talks with the US and EU.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast