Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton vs Jeb Bush, who are you going to vote for ? and why ?

Hilary Clinton vs Jeb Bush, who are you going to vote for ? and why ?

I'm not a fan of G Beck, but since the question came up ?

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/04/03/...-you-vote-for/

Hillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush: Who would you vote for?
    Thursday, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM CDT

On radio this morning, Glenn considered the possibility of a 2016 general election between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton versus former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. While that particular pairing would undoubtedly be progressivism’s dream team, Glenn believes it would result in very few people turning out at the polls. Who would you vote for? Would you vote at all?

Get Glenn Live! On TheBlaze TV
    To begin, Glenn asked listeners to picture themselves in August 2016 – and it is not a pretty picture.

“We are coming up on the election… we may be on the brink of real war. Russia is maybe threatening Poland. Things are really starting to fall apart. Things are getting bad in the Middle East… We have more suffering in the United States. Your insurance policies are still going through the roof. The government has no real answer for you. The dollar is getting weaker and weaker. Our debt is now over $21 trillion,” Glenn explained. “And your choice is Hillary Rodham Clinton or Jeb Bush. Who do you vote for? Which one? Honestly. Do you think there is a soul that is getting up and saying, ‘I am so motivated’?”

Glenn, Pat, and Stu were hard pressed to think how anyone would be enthused to cast a vote for another Clinton or Bush. With a combined 20 years in the White House as president of the United States, these two families are political royalty.

Another killer progressive combination would be New Jersey Governor Chris Christie against New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. Fortunately, Cuomo is still relatively unknown outside of the northeast and Christie’s true colors have emerged.

“Okay, so we have Hillary or Jeb. Hillary or Chris Christie. Hillary or Marco Rubio,” Glenn said. “I don’t even get up to [vote]. It’s Election Day. I don’t care. If those are your two choices, I am campaigning for a libertarian… I’m campaigning for a third party.”

So what races would Glenn be excited about? Any candidate that is able to find a way to incite fear in both the left and right will be able to unite a large portion of the American people.

“If it’s Hillary or Rand Paul, I’m getting in the car and I am voting for Rand Paul. If it’s Hillary and Ted Cruz, I’m voting for Ted Cruz,” Glenn concluded. “I don’t think anyone will go to the polls for the Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush. If those are your two candidates, you watch the turnout. It will be one of the lowest turnouts in American history.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think I could pull the lever for either.

Cthulhu. Just get it over with.

I would consider voting for Whorellary $#@!on. May as well go full retard and get this show started.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Why I write in Ron Paul of course.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Will have to see who the 3rd party candidate is otherwise will be staying home.

0 chance another bush would be up
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    No brainer, amirite?

Wrote in RP in 2008.

Wrote in RP in 2012.

If that is the "choice", I'll write in RP again in 2016.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul or whomever the Libertarian candidate is (assuming they're worthy of course).

If I was forced to pick between either of them with no other options, I would instead jump off a cliff.

I'll vote for the LP candidate if there is one on the ballot, but otherwise Jeb Bush, because of the court appointees.

Not looking good

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2546736/

WASHINGTON SECRETS
    Poll: Hillary Clinton winning Catholics, Protestants, and 36% of evangelicals
    BY PAUL BEDARD | APRIL 3, 2014 AT 3:04 PM
    TOPICS: WASHINGTON SECRETS HILLARY CLINTON BILL CLINTON 2016 ELECTIONS RAND PAUL CHRIS CHRISTIE JOHN ZOGBY JEB BUSH
    Photo - Polling suggests that Hillary Clinton would win over 50 of the vote in 2016, more than her husband did in 1992 and 1996. AP Photo
    Polling suggests that Hillary Clinton would win over 50 of the vote in 2016, more than her...
    With a crushing dominance shown in repeated polls, Democrat Hillary Clinton is on a path to do something her husband and two-term president never achieved: win a majority of more than 50 percent of the presidential vote in 2016.

In the latest poll, Zogby Analytics confirmed the trend showing the former secretary of state, one-term New York senator and former first lady beating Sen. Rand Paul, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie by more than 50 percent.

Seizing a majority would give her substantial bragging rights over her husband, who won in 1992 with just 43 percent of the vote and re-election in 1996 with 49 percent. In each year, Bill Clinton and the Republican candidate lost votes to independent Ross Perot.

Aided by a huge gender gap, Clinton in the Zogby poll edges Bush 51 percent to 33 percent, beats Paul 53 percent to 32 percent and wins over Christie 52 percent to 29 percent.

She leads the Republicans among virtually all groups of voters, including younger Americans, men, white voters and independents. She’s even supported by 36 percent of evangelical voters.

Asked where she falls short, pollster John Zogby told Secrets that she loses Republicans, conservatives and evangelicals.

“For today, Mrs. Clinton is riding a crest and the GOP candidates are under water,” said Zogby, who also does the weekly Obama Report Card for Secrets. It posts every Saturday morning.

Some of the details from Zogby's latest polling:

In a race against former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, Mrs. Clinton leads 51% to 33%, with 16% undecided. A close look at the poll's internals suggests that the former First Lady and U.S. Senator strongly holds on to the main elements of the Democratic base that propelled Barack Obama to victory twice. She leads 49% to 38% among men and 53% to 29% among women; she holds big leads among all voting groups under 65; she wins 87% support among Democrats and holds a 17-point lead among independents (45%-28%); has a 37 point lead with moderates (58%-21%) and almost clears the deck with liberals (87%-5%).

Mrs. Clinton also is ahead among Catholics (47%-34%) and Protestants (47%-39%), including receiving 36% support among Born Again/Evangelical voters. She wins among voters in union households (65%-23%), married voters (48%-37%) and single voters (56%-26%); social networkers (61%-27%), Investor Class (56%-32%), the Creative Class (57%-28%), and Weekly Wal-Mart Shoppers (54%-33%). She holds a 3-point lead among white voters (43%-40%), and wallops Mr. Bush among both Hispanics (67%-17%) and African Americans (84%-9%).

Mrs. Clinton fares even better against both Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (53%-32%) and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (52%-29%). Sub-group support is about the same as her race against Governor Bush, except Senator Paul appears to be doing better among younger voters, a group he is targeting for support. Mrs. Clinton leads Mr. Paul 49% to 32%, while her lead against Mr. Bush among these voters is 54%-30%. She leads Mr. Christie among young voters 55%-28%.

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at pbedard@washingtonexaminer.com.
    Share this articl

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    I'll vote for the LP candidate if there is one on the ballot, but otherwise Jeb Bush, because of the court appointees.
    In other words "because he sucks less".

No confidence 2016
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

...and Cassie pulled the trigger...

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Ditto
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The best third party candidate is the only choice for me.

LP, unless the nom is Gary Johnson, in which case Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    LP, unless the nom is Gary Johnson, in which case Ron Paul.
    Johnson > Barr.

That said, I wouldn't vote for Jeb OR Ted Cruz. I think its lame that Glenn would vote for Ted Cruz. Oh well. At least he won't vote for an establishment candidate that's actually wearing wolf clothing rather than a wolf wearing sheep's clothing
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

if it's going to be that long before liberty sees the light of day, may as well get used to writing in "Justin Amash" early

Jeb Bush. Third parties are a joke.

If those were the choices, I would stay home.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Hilary Clinton vs Jeb Bush, who are you going to vote for ?
    Neither

and why ?
    Because they're both $#@!s.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2546736/

WASHINGTON SECRETS
    Poll: Hillary Clinton winning Catholics, Protestants, and 36% of evangelicals
    BY PAUL BEDARD | APRIL 3, 2014 AT 3:04 PM
    TOPICS: WASHINGTON SECRETS HILLARY CLINTON BILL CLINTON 2016 ELECTIONS RAND PAUL CHRIS CHRISTIE JOHN ZOGBY JEB BUSH
    Photo - Polling suggests that Hillary Clinton would win over 50 of the vote in 2016, more than her husband did in 1992 and 1996. AP Photo
    Polling suggests that Hillary Clinton would win over 50 of the vote in 2016, more than her...
    With a crushing dominance shown in repeated polls, Democrat Hillary Clinton is on a path to do something her husband and two-term president never achieved: win a majority of more than 50 percent of the presidential vote in 2016.

In the latest poll, Zogby Analytics confirmed the trend showing the former secretary of state, one-term New York senator and former first lady beating Sen. Rand Paul, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie by more than 50 percent.

Seizing a majority would give her substantial bragging rights over her husband, who won in 1992 with just 43 percent of the vote and re-election in 1996 with 49 percent. In each year, Bill Clinton and the Republican candidate lost votes to independent Ross Perot.

Aided by a huge gender gap, Clinton in the Zogby poll edges Bush 51 percent to 33 percent, beats Paul 53 percent to 32 percent and wins over Christie 52 percent to 29 percent.

She leads the Republicans among virtually all groups of voters, including younger Americans, men, white voters and independents. She’s even supported by 36 percent of evangelical voters.

Asked where she falls short, pollster John Zogby told Secrets that she loses Republicans, conservatives and evangelicals.

“For today, Mrs. Clinton is riding a crest and the GOP candidates are under water,” said Zogby, who also does the weekly Obama Report Card for Secrets. It posts every Saturday morning.

Some of the details from Zogby's latest polling:

In a race against former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, Mrs. Clinton leads 51% to 33%, with 16% undecided. A close look at the poll's internals suggests that the former First Lady and U.S. Senator strongly holds on to the main elements of the Democratic base that propelled Barack Obama to victory twice. She leads 49% to 38% among men and 53% to 29% among women; she holds big leads among all voting groups under 65; she wins 87% support among Democrats and holds a 17-point lead among independents (45%-28%); has a 37 point lead with moderates (58%-21%) and almost clears the deck with liberals (87%-5%).

Mrs. Clinton also is ahead among Catholics (47%-34%) and Protestants (47%-39%), including receiving 36% support among Born Again/Evangelical voters. She wins among voters in union households (65%-23%), married voters (48%-37%) and single voters (56%-26%); social networkers (61%-27%), Investor Class (56%-32%), the Creative Class (57%-28%), and Weekly Wal-Mart Shoppers (54%-33%). She holds a 3-point lead among white voters (43%-40%), and wallops Mr. Bush among both Hispanics (67%-17%) and African Americans (84%-9%).

Mrs. Clinton fares even better against both Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (53%-32%) and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (52%-29%). Sub-group support is about the same as her race against Governor Bush, except Senator Paul appears to be doing better among younger voters, a group he is targeting for support. Mrs. Clinton leads Mr. Paul 49% to 32%, while her lead against Mr. Bush among these voters is 54%-30%. She leads Mr. Christie among young voters 55%-28%.

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at pbedard@washingtonexaminer.com.
    Share this articl
    I do not believe Zogby. He is a known democratic pollster and I do NOT believe that the Republican base has dropped to less than 40%. She maybe leading but the republicans are not realistically polling below 40%.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    The conservative judges arent really any better
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    The conservative judges arent really any better
    In some cases this is true (e.g. Obamacare), but in some cases, they are indeed better. I can't even begin to imagine the long lasting damage to the country if the courts are all stacked with liberal judges.

Write-ins are allowed, and since I will be there voting for other issues and offices, I will use that write-in to make myself feel better and vote for Ron if those two are the "choices."

I will not vote for either of those $#@!s.

I wonder if Chuck Baldwin is up for another run for President.
    Stop believing stupid things

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast