Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy88: The Donation Thread

Kathy88: The Donation Thread

I think most of you have seen the news about the unexpected passing of Kathy88's husband. As she mentioned, she has young children at home. They're a working class family just like most of us...I'm sure we're all aware of the overwhelming implications.

This is just such a sad day for all of us. So many of you offered to help that Bryan wanted to do something, and we figured it would be best for him to collect the money and send it to her. Donate here; http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php then post in this thread to keep it bumped.

If you'd rather donate anonymously, then just let Bryan know that. If you'd rather donate directly to her, PM me.

Ever generous, Bryan has also offered to give free memberships to those who donate. So if you're tired of constantly having to clean out your email box, then you won't have a better incentive to finally donate. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php

And on the off chance that you live near her, the services will be Tues April 8 from 6-8 pm at Carlton in Wellsboro.

PM me or Bryan if you have any questions.

Angela

ps: If you want to help, this is probably the best way to do it. Quite bluntly, funerals are amazingly expensive. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php

Mod note: You can donate by bitcoin to this special wallet just for Kathy: 19i9YFYZVuC6CguTmVWvSNVV5Y4R6mBEBE
    As Kathy does not use bitcoin it will be converted to USD first, see below and/or post for details (still developing).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Done and thanks for handling this, the both of you.
    Trx: 43C38235WH75XXXXX

Packing up, but when I get home, I'm in like Flynn.
    Come on, RPF!
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Your receipt number for this payment is: 0261-0935-7860-8332.

Thank you Bryan and angela for arraigning this.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

So we do a subscription and the money goes to Kathy? I definitely want to participate, just want to make sure I do it correctly.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1A6112148S1891027.

thanks a ton guys.. I am glad we can come together and help one of our own in times of need.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2VA717587P8023825.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 77Y991902F182261F.

Thank you for setting this up.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    So we do a subscription and the money goes to Kathy? I definitely want to participate, just want to make sure I do it correctly.
    Yes. Bumping the thread will serve to provide Bryan a list of which donations are earmarked for her. IF you want to donate, but do not want to put your name in the thread, then just PM him.

Can I make bitcoin donations?

I am guessing we need to post here to make sure the money is diverted to Kathy88.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 75V99159A1600642B.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think most of you have seen the news about the unexpected passing of Kathy88's husband. As she mentioned, she has young children at home. They're a working class family just like most of us...I'm sure we're all aware of the overwhelming implications.

This is just such a sad day for all of us. So many of you offered to help that Bryan wanted to do something, and we figured it would be best for him to collect the money and send it to her. Donate here; http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php then post in this thread to keep it bumped.

If you'd rather donate anonymously, then just let Bryan know that. If you'd rather donate directly to her, PM me.

Ever generous, Bryan has also offered to give free memberships to those who donate. So if you're tired of constantly having to clean out your email box, then you won't have a better incentive to finally donate. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php

And on the off chance that you live near her, the services will be Tues April 8 from 6-8 pm at Carlton in Wellsboro.

Angela

ps: If you want to help, this is probably the best way to do it. Quite bluntly, funerals are amazingly expensive. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/payments.php

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 22J61950TV889415J.

Your receipt number for this payment is: 4245-4223-9916-2687.

Please do not auto-renew
    Last edited by Original_Intent; 04-03-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Can I make bitcoin donations?
    I'll find out and let you know. Thanks, Brandon.

"Your transaction ID for this payment is: 67K29801L2133411T"

Donated for Kathy88. We are keeping her and her kids in our hearts and prayers!
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Donation made for Kathy88 through RPF payment link

Paypal Transaction ID #8TW166757T575752V

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damon, you just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1FA28551VP631352B.
    I could not think of a more suitable way to pay back the community from when you all came together in my time of need.

Again to Kathy88 my hearth felt condolences.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3PG109187K2663943.

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Your transaction ID for this payment is: 77Y991902F182261F.

Thank you for setting this up.
    I'm at work and a little hamstrung right now, but I will match whatever Mrs. AF put in.

ETA - PayPal payment number 13Y103820W209511S

Any way we can get this thread front and center in a busier forum?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-03-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Made a direct donation via PayPal. I truly hope it helps.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I have to wait 3-5 days for the money transfer to get to my paypal account.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Any way we can get this thread front and center in a busier forum?
    moved to GP

I really wish I could, but I just got out of a 1.5 week hospital stay a week ago and I am going to be hard-pressed to pay for that. Sorry Kath, my thoughts and prayers are with you though.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Transaction ID: 454013896B16258N Bump

Please do not auto-renew
    Last edited by Cap; 04-03-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is there any other way besides PayPal? I only see that option.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3ND2743091085952Y.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Is there any other way besides PayPal? I only see that option.
    That is all I saw, but you can pay via Paypal as a guest (without a paypal account) and then you can just give your CC info and I guess paypal does a pass-through transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    That is all I saw, but you can pay via Paypal as a guest (without a paypal account) and then you can just give your CC info and I guess paypal does a pass-through transaction.
    Got it! Thank you very much!

Your receipt number for this payment is: 5162-1163-9653-8784.

I'm sorry for your loss Kathy.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0D782358XA356340B

Please don't auto-renew.

-t

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast