Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand is about to be eliminated from this crucial Iowa-based poll

Rand is about to be eliminated from this crucial Iowa-based poll

This week we are targeting Mike Huckabee and for some extremely odd reason, this is Rand's first time being targeted for elimination. VOTE MIKE HUCKABEE TO ELIMINATE HIM

A vote for Rand is a vote to eliminate him so DON'T vote Rand.

http://thefamilyleader.com/leadorget...survivor-2016/
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    looks like a website made in 1995
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Forgive me for my ignorance, but is this poll really that crucial?

How anyone has more votes than Newt is beyond me, I would vote him out in a heartbeat.

Edit: Read the other topic now so I'm informed. Either way, it's a joke that Rand is going to be eliminated at this rate. Rigged as hell, no way he got that many votes from out of nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

i wanted to vote for globalist newty also but it is important to consolidate the elimination behind Mike Huckabee currently about 34% to Rand Paul at 35% -- so don't waste a vote by trying to eliminate any other if you are going to play this game!

Rand is losing now. Presumably the host of the show would use a Huck victory to give Huck as much publicity as he can.

Yes
    Last edited by MRK; 04-02-2014 at 05:51 AM.

Wouldn't you know it, Huckabee's losing now.

Hardly crucial. ... ignore

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Edit: Read the other topic now so I'm informed. Either way, it's a joke that Rand is going to be eliminated at this rate. Rigged as hell, no way he got that many votes from out of nowhere.
    yeah, this is rigged. Huckster was out front by 11% late last night. And there are no other forums or big outlets even linking to this poll. I smell a diebold.

edit: maybe not rigged, might just people not reading the instructions and voting for Rand because they think that's good.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-02-2014 at 06:08 AM.

what kind of idiot makes a reverse poll seriously
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    what kind of idiot makes a reverse poll seriously
    It's based on Survivor; each week someone gets eliminated.

Rand is no longer losing.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    It's based on Survivor; each week someone gets eliminated.

Rand is no longer losing.
    don't see how rand could get so much hate, i'm sure it's people being confused by the crappy poll

- Edward R. Murrow

don't see how rand could get so much hate, i'm sure it's people being confused by the crappy poll
    The warmongers are feeling threatened. See threads about John Bolton and Dick Cheney going on offense against Rand this week.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    yeah, this is rigged. Huckster was out front by 11% late last night. And there are no other forums or big outlets even linking to this poll. I smell a diebold.

edit: maybe not rigged, might just people not reading the instructions and voting for Rand because they think that's good.
    I voted earlier and re-visited the site to check numbers. It didn't recognize my IP and dropped me into the vote window instead of the results window, so this could be one Huck fanatic voting over and over and over again...

That said, it is the Family Leader which is a pretty big deal among evangelicals in IA. That's a important voting block in IA, and IA is important to win.

-t

bump
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Three words --->THE RADIO MAFIA

Most of the truckers do not like Rand Paul. Why? All day long they listen to conservative talk radio. The same big mouths that attacked Ron will be going after Rand. WIth the exception of only a few .
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Huckabee: 35.63%
    Rand: 34.38%
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

One thing I learned in 2008 - is there is no such thing as a crucial online poll.

But it is fun. Voted.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

LOL @ crucial
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Rigged as hell, no way he got that many votes from out of nowhere.
    Not at all, the Huckabee supporters are promoting on their Forums and Facebook, and yes they have both of those
    http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewt...d074a37872b8b4

It is a grave mistake to think that we are the only guys on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

BUMP! Keep voting people, we have to push Huckabee way out in front. Share w/ your networks as well!

I have been voting religiously!
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Not at all, the Huckabee supporters are promoting on their Forums and Facebook, and yes they have both of those
    http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/viewt...d074a37872b8b4

It is a grave mistake to think that we are the only guys on the internet.
    So this poll has been out for weeks, people can vote multiple times and we are only getting knowledge of it today? Anyway, so what if we lose, its not like anyone cares about internet polls anymore. The people that hate Rand will find a way to discredit anything not general election that he win, so why bother. Let Huckabee with the damn thing.

Crucial poll my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTyke View Post
    I have been voting religiously!

I've tried it several times to. But, I'm not sure it is actually counting them after the first one. Notice how it says, "Thank you. We have already counted your vote."? Or does it say that on the first vote? I can't remember....LOL

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    I've tried it several times to. But, I'm not sure it is actually counting them after the first one. Notice how it says, "Thank you. We have already counted your vote."? Or does it say that on the first vote? I can't remember....LOL
    Oh... Just meant I have been voting in every round of the competition.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So this poll has been out for weeks, people can vote multiple times and we are only getting knowledge of it today? Anyway, so what if we lose, its not like anyone cares about internet polls anymore. The people that hate Rand will find a way to discredit anything not general election that he win, so why bother. Let Huckabee with the damn thing.

Crucial poll my ass.
    No, it has been out for weeks, you missed this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...2016-quot-poll

And you can NOT vote multiple times, I guess if you had multiple IPs you might be able to. I don't know how crucial it is, but lots of us have been voting once every week. Don't vote if you don't want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

The polls featured on a weekly radio segment by Steve Deace. Every week they marvel at the strength of our grassroots organization on his podcast, even if some of it is griping that their folks arent winning.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Crucial poll my ass.

Huck 36.69%
    Rand 33.47%

-t

reminds me of 07...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

So... has Frothy already been eliminated?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast