Thread: Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance

Exclamation Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance

Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance

CHICAGO — If you are a parent who has made the decision not to vaccinate your child Big Pharma knows, according to a postcard sent in by a Next News viewer.

In the notice mailed by Pfizer Inc. they indicate that they possess “records that your child may not have received a recommended vaccine.” The postcard reminds the parents to contact their health provider to schedule an appointment.

Pfizer also indicates that they’ve paid for the mailing on behalf of “your child’s health plan, health clinic, or health department.”

We deduct that if your insurance company or health coverage provider doesn’t receive a bill from your child’s pediatrician for a vaccination your child’s health profile is flagged and the post card is mailed from their database.

With Obamacare slowly coming online and individual state departments of Child Services performing more lethal kidnappings nationwide it is not a stretch to believe that the same records could be used against parents for states to claim that a parents freedom of choice is child neglect.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/pfi...lth-insurance/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you interconnected databases.

I'm sure it will not be long before they notify CPS as well.

Oh and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time that coverage will be dropped, thus incurring legal penalities under ObamaCare.

Man, I just can't handle all this freedom...

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Every year my health insurance sends me a post card to remind me to get a mammogram. So for someone to tell me that there is not a medical monopoly, I ask them to explain these actions.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Obamacare won't allow it, I'm sure, but ideologically they should charge them triple premiums. Once for being in a higher risk category, and again for putting everybody unfortunate enough to come in contact with their filth in a higher risk category.

And as usual, we've already hashed this out in these forums:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...alth-Insurance

Funny how people who continually assert that they're masters of research can't ever figure out how the "Search" button here works.
    Last edited by angelatc; 04-02-2014 at 08:47 AM.