Thread: Thomas Massie Interview w/ Matt Kibbe

Thomas Massie Interview w/ Matt Kibbe

See the rest of Kibbe's interviews with Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and David Schweikert here: http://donthurtpeople.fwsites.org/?source=314DHPFC

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's a good interview. He gives a detail of how money is used as power in congress. Interesting.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    That's a good interview. He gives a detail of how money is used as power in congress. Interesting.
    I like how he called it the currency of power. There was some other interview he did in which he talked about the fundraising blackboard (I think that's it). Basically, if you raise money for the party you get put in the nice list. If you don't, you get put in the naughty list.

I also like how he called Syria the "weapon of mass distraction", LOL.

Dang, ALL of the interviews (at the bottom of the page) are good: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...FC&h=zAQEb47kW

I watched them all, and I wanted to give Mike Lee a hug at the end!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Good video. Thanks for posting.

I liked the T-ball analogy.

Great interview! I didn't know his political history went that far back.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Yes, I saw that video...it doesn't diminish the OP video, at all. Not everyone is on the forum as often as some of us. And every new truth bomb is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 04-03-2014 at 10:11 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like the part about less lawyers
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

I'd have to call that a very good interview.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Like Justin Amash?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Like Justin Amash?
    Assuming that you are not merely trolling - and further assuming that HR's comment is sufficiently objectionable to merit going to the bother of taking exception (both of which may be dubious assumptions) - do you really not know the difference between "less" and "no?"
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·