Page 991 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 49189194198198999099199299310011041109114911991 ... LastLast
Results 29,701 to 29,730 of 71468

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah, the good old days..

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ah, the good old days..

Yeah, back when cops were still "peace officers."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    calls exception

Actually.. SHE probably wouldn't need an application if she were still around
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.
    "The Patriarch"

"The Patriarch"

A bomb every 12 minutes. What could be more charming than that?
    Chris

Without voting, we all know @TheTexan this experiment will not end well.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    A bomb every 12 minutes. What could be more charming than that?
    One every 6 minutes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Without voting, we all know @TheTexan this experiment will not end well.
    Indeed, we've seen this all before. Without voting, their roads will quickly fall into disrepair and develop bigger and bigger potholes. When they can barely get to work without getting a flat tire they will be begging to elect more politicians.

Happens every time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chris

Chris

Chris

Chris

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

"The Patriarch"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great youtuber - makes short understandable soundbite points about economics.

Since I'm still not able to upload images I've taken I guess I will have to rely on links to web images...

BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

EAA Convention 2018. It was amazing, as usual...

THIS ONE

One of the craziest airplanes I've seen. It's two YAK's attached together and a jet engine strapped under the center (out of view). It it a wild machine!

THIS ONE

Directing traffic for airplanes crossing pedestrian walkways.

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    One of the craziest airplanes I've seen. It's two YAK's attached together and a jet engine strapped under the center (out of view). It it a wild machine!

Does he call it a Yakkety Yak?

And on a serious note, is it a ramjet? Using a prop to get airborne and a ramjet to cruise is a mighty efficient way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Since I'm still not able to upload images I've taken I guess I will have to rely on links to web images...
    Use imgur, it even puts together the BBCode for you so you just have to copy and paste.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Use imgur, it even puts together the BBCode for you so you just have to copy and paste.

So Australia has a prison population of 100,000 per 100,000 people?

Isn't that information a tad out of date?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So Australia has a prison population of 100,000 per 100,000 people?

Isn't that information a tad out of date?
    Whatever makes USA look better.