Page 968 of 2372 FirstFirst ... 4688689189589669679689699709781018106814681968 ... LastLast
Results 29,011 to 29,040 of 71143

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And what do those thousand dead people say that contradicts me?
    They recognize and insist on the authority of the Church.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The RC church has a couple millennia of tradition and a few thousand canonized dead people behind it, but you aren't listening to them. So apparently you can think for yourself. Did I contradict your host of Orthodox saints?
    The Roman Church is schismatic and has been since 1054. (google "Great Schism") I recognize the saints, martyrs, and other important figures Rome and the East have in common prior to that, such as Augustine. I don't see where I contradict Orthodox teaching. Feel free to point it out if you find it with citations. I'm always learning. I contradict plenty of RC teaching because they teach a lot of heresy and error post-schism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Moar pics. Less arguments.
    Satisfying pic demand:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    OMG... She's WHITE!!!
    What color is the little girl selling the water, or doesn't that make the SJW headlines?

Last edited by dannno; 06-25-2018 at 01:19 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Makes me wonder about Georgia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 1.06.01 AM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	239.1 KB 
ID:	6025
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Makes me wonder about Georgia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 1.06.01 AM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	239.1 KB 
ID:	6025
    Only a select few get welcomed anally.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    They recognize and insist on the authority of the Church.

The Roman Church is schismatic and has been since 1054. (google "Great Schism") I recognize the saints, martyrs, and other important figures Rome and the East have in common prior to that, such as Augustine. I don't see where I contradict Orthodox teaching. Feel free to point it out if you find it with citations. I'm always learning. I contradict plenty of RC teaching because they teach a lot of heresy and error post-schism.
    Don't they claim you're the schismatics and you teach heresies?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Don't they claim you're the schismatics and you teach heresies?
    They can claim whatever they want. They claim that one patriarch can rule over the other four that were for a thousand years upheld to be equals. And they can claim that when those other four decide that that one is in error, that the four other patriarchs are the ones being schismatic. And then people under the other patriarchs are free to phrase it exactly like that, because that is exactly what happened.

Obligatory pic:

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    They can claim whatever they want. They claim that one patriarch can rule over the other four that were for a thousand years upheld to be equals. And they can claim that when those other four decide that that one is in error, that the four other patriarchs are the ones being schismatic. And then people under the other patriarchs are free to phrase it exactly like that, because that is exactly what happened.

Obligatory pic:

Sure, and you can make any claim you want, and I can make any claim I want, but they claim that the bishop of Rome was always considered the first among equals. And they say they have historical documentation stretching back to even before apostolic times to back this up. As an outside observer, why shouldn't I believe them?

Obligatory picture
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 06-25-2018 at 08:37 AM.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Sure, and you can make any claim you want, and I can make any claim I want, but they claim that the bishop of Rome was always considered the first among equals. And they say they have historical documentation stretching back to even before apostolic times to back this up. As an outside observer, why shouldn't I believe them?

Rome says it has primacy because Rome has always said it has primacy, therefore Rome must have primacy....
    One fantastic counter-argument is "Well, I guess you guys have been theologically consistent about it.... which is not really our expectation."
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

Rome says it has primacy because Rome has always said it has primacy, therefore Rome must have primacy....
    One fantastic counter-argument is "Well, I guess you guys have been theologically consistent about it.... which is not really our expectation."
    I agree. How is this not the claim that Orthodox are making? "We have authority because we've always said we have authority."

Obligatory picture:
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 06-25-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    Amash>Trump

I really want to post an image but I can't because that option has been removed from my posting link...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I really want to post an image but I can't because that option has been removed from my posting link...

WTF? Did you get in trouble or do you think it's a glitch in The Matrix?

No more painted titties?

GWG (edit: I just realized that's a bat and not a gun. I was distracted)and body paint - that too pale lipstick needs to go, though. Makes me think of Tyrone Biggum.

Last edited by Suzanimal; 06-25-2018 at 11:04 AM.

HA! That's one way to avoid traffic.

WTF? Did you get in trouble or do you think it's a glitch in The Matrix?

No more painted titties?

GWG (edit: I just realized that's a bat and not a gun. I was distracted)and body paint - that too pale lipstick needs to go, though. Makes me think of Tyrone Biggum.

I have no idea. Maybe some mods don't like my taste in art??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

HA! That's one way to avoid traffic.

$#@!in janitors..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.