Page 951 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419499509519529539611001105114511951 ... LastLast
Results 28,501 to 28,530 of 71461

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

I wonder where they saw that thing because I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I've always wanted a Detective Horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    You wear a tie? How gender***** of you.
    I don't wear them, I buy them. If I didn't, Mr A would still be wearing his nerdy knit tie from the 1980's. Bless his heart, that man is a terrible dresser. He tells me what he needs and I go buy it for him. It works out because he hates to shop and just walks in, picks up the first thing in his size and walks out. That's how he ended up with a 50.00 pair of shorts that make noise when he walks. He's happy because he has practical clothes and doesn't have to think about it and I'm happy because I like to think about that stuff and he looks nice when we go out.

The only thing he doesn't like that I bought him is the Salmon shirt. He didn't say he didn't like it but he asked me where the pink shirt in his closet came from. I said Macys and it's Salmon, not pink and I told him he would look sexy in it. He thinks only the gay bois will look at him in that pink Salmon shirt and find him sexy. When I tell him to wear the salmon shirt he likes to pretend he doesn't know which shirt I'm talking about and tries to make me say pink.

He looks good in pink salmon.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

LOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Haha just noticed the choking hazard. Epic.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state. - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wonder where they saw that thing because I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I've always wanted a Detective Horse.
    I'm still not sure how this started, but I think some folks mix-matched old action figures, repacked them, and hang them in stores for poor grandmas and dads who don't know better to purchase by accident.

The Amerimutt Master Race:

"You are not cultural Americans!"

"There's no more room!"

"Hitler dindunuffin."

"Everyone's Irish March 17th."
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-11-2018 at 09:06 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    There are filters you can not turn off. It is for your protection.
    Oh. That makes me feel better then. I appreciate being protected from myself.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ramones!!!

I'm still not sure how this started, but I think some folks mix-matched old action figures, repacked them, and hang them in stores for poor grandmas and dads who don't know better to purchase by accident.
    Hong Kong injection mold companies, not wishing to get involved in a patent/trademark/copyright lawsuit.

Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-11-2018 at 03:51 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I can see why it's her favorite.

15th century "wardrobe malfunctions".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIha-9PK5OQ

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12