Page 932 of 2372 FirstFirst ... 432832882922930931932933934942982103214321932 ... LastLast
Results 27,931 to 27,960 of 71133

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

No - No - No - No

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One more before I get sent straight to hell for laughing at this

No - No - No - No

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Blotter or windowpane?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Last edited by Raginfridus; 04-02-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Blotter or windowpane?

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    lol… Since you mentioned me on this, here's what I'd say to him. There's about 400,000 different types of plant-based foods (or some crazy amount like that)... So maybe expand your horizons a bit and try something new... instead of eating the same three or four types of cancer-causing rotting corpses, day in and day out?
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    lol… Since you mentioned me on this, here's what I'd say to him. There's about 400,000 different types of plant-based foods (or some crazy amount like that)... So maybe expand your horizons a bit and try something new... instead of eating the same three or four types of cancer-causing rotting corpses, day in and day out?
    I’m honestly really intrigued by your answer to that. I’m stubborn, and could never give up the bacon. But I find that i do absolutely love some of the unique plant based foods that I’ve tried. I also feel as I’m advancing through my early 30s that I just can’t keep eating the same as I always have.

Here’s a pic for relevance

No - No - No - No

And
    No - No - No - No

No - No - No - No

No - No - No - No

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think I eat about 20 different animals..

Cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, bison, lamb, deer, boar, elk, duck, salmon, tuna, halibut, cod, trout, sea bass, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster, sardines and probably a few more I forgot.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-04-2018 at 01:00 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think I eat about 20 different animals..

Cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys, bison, lamb, deer, boar, elk, duck, salmon, tuna, halibut, cod, trout, sea bass, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster, sardines and probably a few more I forgot.
    There are frog legs , doves breasts , quail , pheasant , Chukar , woodcock, teal ,crappie , bluegill , warmouth , Smallmouth , Pumpkinseed , yellow perch , walleye , bear ............
    Do something Danke

#toocoolforspellcheckorediting
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    There are frog legs , doves breasts , quail , pheasant , Chukar , woodcock, teal ,crappie , bluegill , warmouth , Smallmouth , Pumpkinseed , yellow perch , walleye , bear ............
    Rabbit made neither of your lists somehow. I recommend it. I've never had farm rabbit, but wild cottontail is good stuff.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    #toocoolforspellcheckorediting
    That reminds me of an old joke I heard a long time ago:

Editor: "This headline for tomorrow's morning edition reads 'SCIENTISTS DISCOVER GIANT MICROBE' - change it!"
    Assistant: "What's wrong with it, boss?"
    Editor: "It's an oxymoron. Change it."
    Assistant: "Boss, maybe scientists know what this thing should be called better than we do."
    Editor: "That's why I'm an editor and you aren't. It's an oxymoron. Now change it!"
    Assistant: "Okay, boss, if you say so."
    Editor: "Good. Now I'm going home. Call me if there are any other problems."
    Assistant: "Sure thing, boss ..."

On his way to work the next day, the editor sees the morning edition in the newsstands.
    The headline reads: SCIENTISTS DISCOVER GIANT OXYMORON
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-05-2018 at 07:02 AM.

The Banshee scene in that movie scared the bejebus out of me as little kid.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-06-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Rabbit made neither of your lists somehow. I recommend it. I've never had farm rabbit, but wild cottontail is good stuff.
    I am conserving all my rabbits and squirrels for hard times . I have little feeders for them like cattle .
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-05-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Dot...
    FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS CLEARED THIS UP.
    For centuries,
    Hindu women have worn a dot on their foreheads.
    Most of us have naively thought this was connected
    with tradition or religion, but the Indian embassy
    in Ottawa has recently revealed the true story.
    When a Hindu woman gets married,
    she brings a dowry into the union.
    On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the dot
    to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station,
    a donut shop, a taxi cab, or a motel in the United States.
    If nothing is there,
    he must remain in India to answer telephones
    and provide us with Verizon technical advice.

I’m honestly really intrigued by your answer to that. I’m stubborn, and could never give up the bacon. But I find that i do absolutely love some of the unique plant based foods that I’ve tried. I also feel as I’m advancing through my early 30s that I just can’t keep eating the same as I always have.

Here’s a pic for relevance

I completely understand! I distinctly remember saying, a number of times, "I could never be a vegan or vegetarian, because I love meat too much." And I could never imagine myself giving that up. Since you brought up bacon… Did you know that pigs are near the top of the list of most intelligent animals? Arguably more intelligent than dogs. And they have individual personalities, just like dogs. And they are also one of the most abused, horribly treated animals. Even so-called "humane" slaughter is anything but, as you can see in this video: https://youtu.be/TIliSe49k4s

Here's another video on how pigs are treated. And this isn't even one of the graphic ones, BTW:

Also, bacon is now classified as a type one carcinogen. Hundreds of studies have shown that it is linked to cancer. Not to mention that pigs are known for containing parasites, viruses, etc. Even the "organic", pasture-raised pork is susceptible to those things. God knew what he was talking about when he told us not to eat pigs. And I don't buy the convenient interpretation of Mark 7 that Jesus "declared all meats clean." BS.

But anyway, for me it's not even about the health aspect of it. Pigs are a lot like dogs… as I mentioned earlier, arguably even smarter. In the past I never really thought about it, but now it doesn't make sense that people treat dogs like family, while at the same time treating pigs in a way that you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy.

Since this is the picture thread… (sorry about the graphic one… But I'm more sorry for those animals)

Last edited by lilymc; 04-06-2018 at 09:51 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Ooooo @lilymc

Haha. I understand why they would do that. ; ) I'm telling you, I pretty much hated vegans not long before I went vegan. Actually, I only disliked the ones that were super judgmental and misanthropic. Anyway, this reminds me of another meme… Since this is the picture thread.

― Henry David Thoreau

I don't think most meat eaters would agree to inhumane conditions. Instead of saying no meat, just advertise those producers that raise animals humanely before slaughter.
    Last edited by Danke; 04-06-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I don't think most meat eaters would agree to inhumane conditions.
    But something like 97% of meat comes from factory farms. Also, when you eat out at a restaurant, or buy something at the store that contains meat in it, you usually don't know where that meat came from. Also, not to get into a debate on this, but even animals raised on small farms who get to walk on the grass still end up with their throats slit, and often in a way that is not humane by any definition. In my view it's the act itself that is inhumane, not simply the manner in which it is done.

(I'm trying to post a picture every time, so I don't get a neg rep from the posting police… Although I think he might not be here anymore)

― Henry David Thoreau

But something like 97% of meat comes from factory farms. Also, when you eat out at a restaurant, or buy something at the store that contains meat in it, you usually don't know where that meat came from. Also, not to get into a debate on this, but even animals raised on small farms who get to walk on the grass still end up with their throats slit, and often in a way that is not humane by any definition. In my view it's the act itself that is inhumane, not simply the manner in which it is done.

(I'm trying to post a picture every time, so I don't get a neg rep from the posting police… Although I think he might not be here anymore)

I am saying you campaign would be more effective advertising the products that are not treated in the way of your vids.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.